Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... (62783 Views)

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by DomPerignon: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Please, is there any one here who has/is experiencing this?

Or is it because of that particular company's product (milk)?

Has anyone here experienced this?

I would really appreciate your inputs, suggestions/opinions.

Thanks.

Lactose intolerant.

Your metabolism can't process milk.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by smasher1(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2023
kennyz247:
Go look for better agbo ijedi,ur problem is solved

Lies. Op is lactose intolerant. Simple. This is not a sugar problem. It's milk problem. And most of the world population have it.

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Stonecoldstare1: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2023
akinsto4ever:
You're lactose intolerant man. Avoid milk
There are lactose free milk

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by JohnnA1: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2023
RUKKYPRINCESS:

Take plant based milk
Almond milk for example, sold in supermarkets
I'm lactose intolerant too
That's what i use
Alternatively you can use three crown milk
3 crowns doesn't contain lactose?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Nursepepeye(f): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Thanks.
after you polluted our 👂 drums with fatal farting, you now want me to give you advice, No now.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by vincentus16: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2023
proteins have tendency of causing bloating due too much gas. first digestion of protein starts in the stomach and it requires acid to denature them before digestion takes place unlike carbohydrates that the digestion starts in mouth and doesn't need acid denaturation most times. so because proteins needs more acid for digestion to take place, one of the side effect of stomach acidity is bloating so therefore you need antacid like gestid, polygel to balance the high acid medium of the stomach so that bloating will stop and then this farting will gradually stop within short period of time.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Counterfeit: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2023
You are Lactose Intolerant

fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by smasher1(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2023
5iine:
Take DANACID to balance your stomach

No need taking more chemicals into the body that all have side effects. Op should avoid milk for he is lactose intolerant. I have same issues. I buy milk in the house for others to consume. I eat and avoid milk.

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by femtex007(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2023
Try honey
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:

read about lactose intolerance, I experience same too.
Our git can't make enough lactase to digest the lactose in milk, hence the bacteria and co in the git feed on them releasing most of those gas, it also unbalances the water in your large intestine hence the severe toileting.

there is no cure, as we grow out of infancy and adopt other food apart from breast milk, our body starts to lose the ability to synthesize the enzyme lactase since he won't be needing it but I feel our body is telling us that adults ain't suppose to be taking milk.
Milk is meant for infant feeding.
These milks are not even recommended for infants feeding. Most of these milks are not recommended for infants. That's why you see them write it on the products body. There are specific ones for infants. If infants take these ones it'll be another problem. Imagine an adult experiencing this because of milk, how much more infants.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2023
Taylor92:

Oga change milk brand

No dey quote me
Can recommend any better alternative for me please?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by olisefom: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, I'm very serious here. It can be annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter. I really want a solution to this. If you have any, please do recommend. Thanks..

Nack better garri ijebu grin
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2023
olisefom:

Nack better garri ijebu grin
Will that stop it?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Uchenna10(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

Maybe they didn't train u with milk😏

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Redhot111(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2023
Uncontrollable yansh releasing uncomfortable mess. No wonder everywhere dey smell for this nairaland front page.

Tufiakwa
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2023
ConfidentialDoc:

Drink lactose free milk
Can you recommend any better alternative please?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Evolutionism: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Please i'm having breakfast.

What kind of Rubbish is this for goodness sake.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by isblog(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2023
akinsto4ever:
You're lactose intolerant man. Avoid milk

Exactly; over 70% of blacks are lactose intolerant and excessive farting is one of the ways they could present. 👍🏾
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2023
codemaniacs:

You're milk intolerant.

People who are milk intolerant should stop drinking milk and anything made from or with milk.

People who are milk intolerant also suffer from pile ( blood coming out an*s while purging ) due to taking too much much sugar.

You must stop milk, sugar, bread, stew, drinks that have sugar, pepper, suya e.t.c
Yes, I do experience this. I mean the blood coming out from my anus when I use the toilet. Didn't know the milk is responsible for this.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by ConfidentialDoc: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Can you recommend any better alternative please?

Soy milk

Almond milk (pricey)

1 Like

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by olisefom: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Will that stop it?

Almost absolutely. Then avoid eating foods with high protein concentrate.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by BigDawsNet: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

Talk to a Nutritionist or avoid milk...

You are allergic to milk naturally and your doc will advice you to stop it immediately...excess farting may cause pain, cramping, bloating, and other uncomfortable symptoms. Excess gas can also create complications for your mental health.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by somziency: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

You are lactose intolerant ie difficulty digesting milk sugar. Its either you go for yoghurt or you try milks like coffee mate and the likes.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2023
Vision101:
Let's hear the sound first before we know what to recommend.
If only one can do voicenote on nairaland, you would have heard it. I just farted while typing this. It sounds "ssshhhhhhhhh" and sometimes it becomes noisy or vibrates. I'm just tired honestly. Please, if you have or know any solution, do recommend please. Thanks.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Bellotelli: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2023
This mumu girl again
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Sunmolar(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2023
Liver is overloaded with much work to do
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by DrAda(f): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2023
Mild variant of Galactosemia or lactose intolerance
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2023
DyingFetus:

Gbam

I'm willing to drop $10 to hear her fart
Come to Dm then.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by ChronicGp(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2023
Try Hollandia lactose free milk
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2023
MrAgbako:
Ogbeni!
nah mess you mess.

You no Kee person.

So quit complaining and bend your yansh well when next you wanna fart in public...
It's a special skill. Develop it.
😂
I bet you won't be saying this if I and you were to be in the same room or bed, and I'm uncontrollably and constantly doing this.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by codemaniacs: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes, I do experience this. I mean the blood coming out from my anus when I use the toilet. Didn't know the milk is responsible for this.

It's the sugar the manufacturer used in making the milk that's affecting you same way there's sugar in Coca-Cola, Pepsi e.t.c. there's also sugar in milk, bread, biscuits, chocolates e.t.c.

There's no sugar in stew, pepper, jollof rice e.t.c but it affects the an*s by causing the organs there to swell and blocks the passage which the p**p is meant to pass which makes it difficult to p**p thereby making the person to force the p**p out and rupturing the swollen organs which block the passage of the p**p leading to bleeding in the an*s.

But the swelling will always be there as long as you take milk, sugar, stew and their by-products.

So for your long life and prosperity stop taking milk, sugar, bread, stew, jollof rice e.t.c
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2023
mejai:
Try eating garden egg like 3/4 after ur meal.
I eat garden eggs all the time. I even have some with me here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths / 4-Year-Old Child Who Was Born A Hermaphrodite In Ibadan, Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.