Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,706 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... (62760 Views)

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / 13 Facts About Farting You Probably Didn't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ayatullah:

Alternatives I know are:

1.) Soya Beans Milk (you can buy soya beans and prepare it yourself at home).

2.) Almond Breeze (Sweetened and Unsweetened available at supermarkets, but very expensive).

Alright. Thanks.

That's the thing. The lactose free ones are usually more expensive.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by millionboi2: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
sukkot:
if your salary is 30k
even at dat,is not something you buy every week,it can last you for 3 months so it worth it.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by FavouredNK: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=fadilaMaikiriki post=125981501]Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Please, is there any one here who has/is experiencing this?

Or is it because of that particular company's product (milk)?

Has anyone here experienced this?

I would really appreciate your inputs, suggestions/opinions.

I wouldn't know what's your age but anyone above 30 shouldn't be taking too much of milk and if you must take at all, it should be liquid milk just once in a while.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Funflipper: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

The farts is the type that make the "ssshhhhhhhhhhh" sound. And sometimes the fart becomes noisy or vibrates.

Please, what can I do to remedy this? What can I do to stop the fart? It happens whenever I take milk. I take pap alot( infact I prefer pap to tea), and I take the pap with milk because I don't use sugar. Please, is there any alternative? Maybe a better milk that I can use for the pap.

Thanks.

You are lactose intolerant.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Almamega: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Whenever I take milk, I tend to fart uncontrollably, like non-stop farting. Imagine you being with someone and the person is farting every three or five minutes. Honestly, this can be so annoying for the fartee and embarrassing for the farter.

Thanks.

Am a food scientist, what you are experiencing is called lactose intolerance
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Taylor92:

Then stop drinking milk

Chikina

Moreover you can make a video or audio of the sound of your mess make i hear am so I can prescribe drugs for you
What about the smell?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Decarbonisation: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

How old are you?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by newoffer: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
You wanted to spoil yourcex wedding reception with mess.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by lesson44: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What do I have to do please? Are there any alternatives? Or maybe better milk products that won't cause me this. Please, if you have any, do recommend.

It would be difficult stopping milk altogether because that's what I use in taking my pap. I don't use sugar, that's why I replaced the sugar with milk instead. I would appreciate any better alternative please.
You will need to switch to an alternative types of milk like nuts or vegetables milk, It might cost you more.
It is obvious that whatever milk you are taking now is not seating right with your body . I will stop taking it if I were you.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by UnimkeAk(m): 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

Ure lactose intolerant
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by stormborn28(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

Keep up the good work. You are doing the world a great by increasing the atmospheric gas
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by ACE1010: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Taylor92:
Blessing in disguise

You can be the next Hilda Bacci of Nigeria

Something wey others dey find for competition you wan cure your own

Oga get an India visa and go shine with your anus

Go make some noise with your God gifted anus

Some get handwork, some get legwork and here is you with your anus-work

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Cute9gerian: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, is there any you would recommend?
Thanks.

Take almond milk instead of diary. That helps
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Cute9gerian:

Take almond milk instead of diary. That helps
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2023
Decarbonisation:

How old are you?
In my twenties. Why?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by TimFisher2: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I know myself and how I am. It's my body so I know.

Dey play grin
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
TimFisher2:

Dey play grin
I'm not playing.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by TimFisher2: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I'm not playing.

The one you gave me nko?

Malik
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by chiself: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Thanks.

Black people in general are lactose intolerant (80 percent of all African-Americans and Native Americans are lactose intolerant). Fulani and Hausa's seems to be an exception.
A 1971 paper by Dr Kuti and co. There are more research papers available.

Absorption of lactose by various Nigerian ethnic groups

Reports have emanated from a number of regions in the world indicating that various ethnic groups are intolerant to lactose in milk. We accomplished lactose tolerance tests on four major tribal groups in Nigeria: Yoruba, Ibo, Fulani, and Hausa. The Yoruba and Ibo live in an area where there never was cattle-raising and, until recently, no milk was taken after weaning. The Hausa and Fulani live in the north of Nigeria where cattle-rising and ingestion of milk and milk-products are traditional. The data indicate that 99% of the Yoruba and 96% of the Ibo after the age of 1½ to 3 years malabsorb lactose, whereas only 64% of the Hausa and Fulani show malabsorption. But normadic Fulani, who are migratory cattlemen, show only 20% malabsorption.

https://www.nature.com/articles/pr1971183
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Joseph90452: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Avoid dairy milk take milk from plant like soy milk.or any plant based milk.since you cannot do without milk
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
codemaniacs:

You're milk intolerant.

People who are milk intolerant should stop drinking milk and anything made from or with milk.

People who are milk intolerant also suffer from pile ( blood coming out an*s while purging ) due to taking too much sugar.

You must stop milk, sugar, bread, stew, drinks that have sugar, pepper, suya e.t.c

Lactose intolerance, you mean

Mehn, it seems you lived with me before typing all these... You just described me sha... You see that pepper own eh
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by DrMuzungu(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Eat plenty of onion, with beans, mushrooms, and eggs, then wash down with plenty of milk. That maz stop farting, lol
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Harrynight(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Taylor92:
Blessing in disguise

You can be the next Hilda Bacci of Nigeria

Something wey others dey find for competition you wan cure your own

Oga get an India visa and go shine with your anus

Go make some noise with your God gifted anus

Some get handwork, some get legwork and here is you with your anus-work

Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by Decarbonisation: 6:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
In my twenties. Why?

You sound like an infant.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Decarbonisation:

You sound like an infant.
Really? How? Because I asked why I'm farting uncontrollably? Really? Can't you see I'm not the only one suffering from this? Can't you see there are other people suffering from this? Can't you see this condition has a name to it?

I don't think you're serious. Are you?
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by onlyforchrist: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hi my bro, can you treat dementia? I really need help on this, my dad is suffering from this ailment. Please help.

millionboi2:
even at dat,is not something you buy every week,it can last you for 3 months so it worth it.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by onlyforchrist: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hi my bro, can you treat dementia? I really need help on this, my dad is suffering from this ailment.

sukkot:
if your salary is 30k
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by sukkot: 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
millionboi2:
irs definitely worth it if you like milk and you are lactose intolerant
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by sukkot: 7:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
onlyforchrist:
Hi my bro, can you treat dementia? I really need help on this, my dad is suffering from this ailment.

of course I can. Do you have upto 100 thousand naira for the supplies ? The medicine etc ? All illnesses start in the stomach so as an older man we know the digestion is weak. So it's a two prong attack. We fortify the digestive system as well as fortifying the brain. So to get all the supplies you will need about 100k. This is just supplies. We fortify and nourish his brain with phospholipids because we know at his age he is probably not producing enough. Also electrolytes and enzymes and herbs and other things
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by onlyforchrist: 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
I can get the money, what else do we need for the treatment?

sukkot:
of course I can. Do you have upto 100 thousand naira for the supplies ? The medicine etc ? All illnesses start in the stomach so as an older man we know the digestion is weak. So it's a two prong attack. We fortify the digestive system as well as fortifying the brain. So to get all the supplies you will need about 100k. This is just supplies.
Re: Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... by sukkot: 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
sukkot:
of course I can. Do you have upto 100 thousand naira for the supplies ? The medicine etc ? All illnesses start in the stomach so as an older man we know the digestion is weak. So it's a two prong attack. We fortify the digestive system as well as fortifying the brain. So to get all the supplies you will need about 100k. This is just supplies. We fortify and nourish his brain with phospholipids because we know at his age he is probably not producing enough. Also electrolytes and enzymes and herbs and other things
onlyforchrist:
I can get the money, what else do we need for the treatment?

I updated the post . might be less but budget 100k

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tracy Kiss, Bodybuilder Drinks Semen Regularly To Ward Off Coronavirus (Pics) / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] / 49 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 542, 166 discharged, 19 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.