Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,833 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

"Will Those Whose Dirty Past Are Forgiven Still Go Back To Sleep With EX?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Will Those Whose Dirty Past Are Forgiven Still Go Back To Sleep With EX?" (319 Views)

Woman Declares "Men Who Care About A Woman's Past Are Weak" (photo) / Show Her True Love Despite Her Dirty Past / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Will Those Whose Dirty Past Are Forgiven Still Go Back To Sleep With EX?" by pradoyeep: 12:45am On Sep 24, 2023
If you are a lady or a guy, and you probably confess deeply to your fiance or fiancee about your dirty past, and how the past is now gone, with you turning a new leaf; will you still go back to that past to taste it few days to your wedding day? Will you still go back to sleep with your EX boyfriend whom you aborted many times, few days to your wedding with that new godly fiance? Will you still go back to your EX girlfriend whom you have had sex with countless times, when the day to wedding your virgin or decent fiancee approaches? This is like a fiction.
Re: "Will Those Whose Dirty Past Are Forgiven Still Go Back To Sleep With EX?" by Lee99: 1:43am On Sep 24, 2023
As for me I bitterly hate my ex so it's a big no, but on the other hand I would never wife a lady that I have to forgive her past before marrying her.

2 Likes

Re: "Will Those Whose Dirty Past Are Forgiven Still Go Back To Sleep With EX?" by Fahvvy: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2023
Most females are like dogs, they ALWAYS go back to their vomit undecided... - Fahvvy

Females don't necessarily marry who they love, but rather they marry who is ready (that's how desperate they all are for marriage!) undecided...

So if your wife to be have had several se.xual relationships, you best be sure that there's a very high chance she'll cheat on you the first chance she gets undecided...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

/ Advice Needed / Top Trending Gist!!! Newly Employed Maid Has Become A Problem To The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.