Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) (60924 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by adecz: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Which kain juju be this❓❓

It appears his father's aged stepmother in
the village is not happy with the progress.

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by farouk1989: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
The day I fear kogi state was when PRINCE AUDU died on same day that he won the GOVERNORSHIP election. Since that time,I dey fear anything kogi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by bewla(m): 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin
Chai! Village people at work.
planty

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by ThothHermes: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
thesicilian:
Nothing like village people here. Thousands of people die everyday in Nigeria from various causes. This one is only looking special because he was already popular on social media.
True knowledge is to know the extent of one's own ignorance.
Think about this very well before you respond.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by MatrixCircle: 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
What will happen to the cow. angry

R.I.P to the young man
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Jostoman: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jeon:
Kogi!, I run far away from anything Kogi.
they are really in bondage in kogi and it is only God that can save them in the hands of their desperate governor.

4 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by donprinyo(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Cursed nation. This one deserves serious demonstration and not the drug peddlers.

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by sacajawea: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Zonefree:
Proximate cause of death = village people.
Do you genuinely believe all these things??
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Jostoman: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
The way they are even killing people in that state because of election is alarming.

4 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by BXNX: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Hmm..
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by sacajawea: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Only in Northern Nigeria will you find COWS turning to BANDITS! cheesy

Welcome to 'BANDIT-COWS' territory.

Muchechechechechecheche
Stop nowww...
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Hustle938: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rich4god:

Me I have heard a lot about that state. They usually send "village people things" to even people that they don't know.

The only thing it takes is maybe if you visit their remote area for wedding, traditional marriage or and event and you too show your self.

I have heard of more than 5 experience and they can't all be coincidence.
fear kogi people oooo

5 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Paragon22: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
You see Kogi State ehhh? Don't joke with them when it comes to juju.

Almost every house there has a shrine at front or backyard.

Many Kogites can leave outside kogi in mansions without building any reasonable house in the village because the day you put block, Dem go off you.

This guy made a mistake (but it wasn't supposed to be a mistake in the actual sense) by making his graduation public. Many people are not even happy that he's in school talk more of to graduate.

May his soul rest in peace, amen.

According to reports, Felix was riding on a bicycle with his two friends when they were attacked by a furious cow on rampage.

He was said to have sustained severe injuries and was rushed to the hospital but he sadly gave up the ghost a few days later. He was said to have died in the early hours of Saturday, September 23.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxkN5kkLf2o/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by zinaunreal(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sad 😁
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by AllBlack: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Zonefree:
Proximate cause of death = village people.

Kaiiiii. I weak

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by mukshin(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sad news
May almighty forgive the boy and help the family to move on

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by AllBlack: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

What's funny?

e get where you go cry reach, you go begin laugh. it is not funny he is laughing because the culprits did not even hesitate at all.

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
What a tragedy this is. What is the father going to do now? All his effort and ivestment to raise him all has been brought to zero. Dear God, pls protect us fron the enemies who lurking around the corner to harm us.

4 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by mdimefields: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
thesicilian:
Nothing like village people here. Thousands of people die everyday in Nigeria from various causes. This one is only looking special because he was already popular on social media.
You really do not appreciate how complex life is. The realm of the spirit is real bro

8 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Prettychild(f): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Friends mourn as a cow reportedly kills KSU fresh graduate

Friends and family are currently mourning one Anone Felix who was reportedly killed by a cow just days after he graduated from Kogi State University (KSU).

Felix went viral last week after photos of him prostrating to thank his father, a motorcyclist, hit the internet.

According to reports, Felix was riding on a bicycle with his two friends when they were attacked by a furious cow on rampage.

He was said to have sustained severe injuries and was rushed to the hospital but he sadly gave up the ghost a few days later. He was said to have died in the early hours of Saturday, September 23.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxkN5kkLf2o/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
Ah! Na village people do this one! Chai!

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Kendollar696(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Friends mourn as a cow reportedly kills KSU fresh graduate

Friends and family are currently mourning one Anone Felix who was reportedly killed by a cow just days after he graduated from Kogi State University (KSU).

Felix went viral last week after photos of him prostrating to thank his father, a motorcyclist, hit the internet.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxkN5kkLf2o/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

Who wicked like this...
Who do this man, this kind thing..
The world is wicked..
Hold God ooo or else, after your labour satan will steal your moment of happiness and even to turn it to mourning...
Chaii this is painful..
This can even shorten this man life span...

3 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
extol1:
The handiwork of village people, I can swear that those village people are behind it that is why igalas are not progressing. Any man progress among them is an enemy. They perfected it

This your talk is true

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Ashjane(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jeon:
why?
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by thugthang(m): 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=pdppower post=125984769]This is terrible news. I always don't pray for these herdsmen. Just look at the horrible thing they have done to the father now. RIP to the dead.[/quote
I am 99% show that particular cow those not belong to the herdsmen. A cow in a herd those not attack.
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Dshocker(m): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria....
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by countryman13: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jeon:
And U will continue running non stop!
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Nonexisting1: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
This is why I hate social media. As soon as you bring out yourself on it, a terrible news likely follows up. People should learn to keep their success stories to themselves please. RIP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by condralbedez: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
What will they call this Now Abeg fear village people.

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by dkidd: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kogi wonders

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by sevenhundred(m): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
emperor4love:
So sad for the poor family
WHY? YOU CAN POLITELY SAY 'so sad for the family'
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by countryman13: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rich4god:

Me I have heard a lot about that state. They usually send "village people things" to even people that they don't know.

The only thing it takes is maybe if you visit their remote area for wedding, traditional marriage or and event and you too show your self.

I have heard of more than 5 experience and they can't all be coincidence.
Bro just mind Ur biz! So u won't travel for an event or something important because of dem say Dem say? It's everywhere so Kogi is not an exception!

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Yungboizmind(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
Life's not fair

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christine Izuakor Breaks PhD Record In USA (Photos) / Tuition Fees Of Public Universities In Nigeria / University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.