Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) (60930 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by kingsclass: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Embrace cow ranching,they said no.How can human beings be sharing roads, water and community with cows. This is avoidable death in a country where sane people rule,and not where things are being politicized by selfish politicians.

3 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by barinedan(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nawao, in this country if you don't die by gun and bullet, jazz will come in; if jazz fails then cows will do the dirty job
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by GUNITGuy: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2023
So sad 😔😔😔😔😔 As for the father may God give them the fortitude to beat such painful loss

3 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by neoG(f): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
All Igala/kogi friends and people I knew never travelled to their village when the are just 2 hrs max away from their state. Infact two I knew that attempted it died after a while.
extol1:

God must purge igalaland. I am sorry to say this, the land is full of wicked people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Toks2008(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
CJStarz:
Death was projected to him using the 'mad' cow. Wicked village people.
If only he thanked his father in private and not posting it on the social media! Wicked monitoring spirits everywhere. Only the Blood of Jesus Christ can blindfold and cage them.
May God console his family.

Very true.

This is far from being a coincidence.

How many people were on the motorcycle?

5 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by countryman13: 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deco7:

That state kills people alot. I have been staying in rural areas for years. I know their key. I go to supermarket buy two huge nylons. I out inside dirty rice sack looking rugged when entering my house. I nor dey wear shiny cloth. I nor dey too come out day time. I come out from 7.30-9pm. So before devil out me for their mind e dey hard. I don't leave day time when they see me. To do tins with rural people,one must be rugged
Dey play! If you like dress like an insane person,dem go control U wella if you are d target! Who no know go know! It's not all about been rugged but application of wisdom! My first 22 years was squarely spent in a remote area of the State before i gained admission,do d schooling and eventually graduated without anybody hunting me. Village people exist but with God's wisdom, they won't know when you are climbing d ladder of success. This guy might have celebrated beyond normal forgetting the fact that all 🦎 lie with their belly down but no one knows which of them is having stomach ache! Aiye o fe ki a gbe eru de ori!

4 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Trustmea: 11:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Na wa oh u see village ppl eh fear them. No be this same guy I saw last week on Facebook prostrating to his okada dad chai, I am utterly speechless to read this. Na wa oh

4 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by pastorkingsleye(m): 11:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
This is tragic, I pray that God gives the love ones the fortitude to bear the lost. Please I want to say this at this junction, study to be quiet. The enemy is on the rampage seeking for whom to devour. Is not everything you advertise about your life. Be wise

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by ufotunang: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
Nigeria by now should have ranches where this cows roaming about the streets can stay... In other countries their cows are kept in the ranch...

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by benqo01(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Village people at work here now don't argue I know what am talking about

3 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Maxxim: 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
This might seems like false assumption, but na the work of village people, it gets to some point where one has to be careful with sharing ones good news, esp on this social media wey we dey so, evil eye exists.

5 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Faposky95: 11:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
pdppower:
This is terrible news. I always don't pray for these herdsmen. Just look at the horrible thing they have done to the father now. RIP to the dead.

Until someone dies....
Herdsmen and their herd are dangerous....
So it tells you the kind of backward and lazy myopic citizens we share this land with.
Don't we see cows roaming major streets in Lagos....?!
Hypocrites....yes
But na to hold person wey dey go hustle for gin family.......
Even the last President who runs cows couldn't bring a comprehensive modern cattle rearing gig
Funny zoo indeed

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Faposky95: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
What will give your da and the others that love you peace....may they walk into it as I write.
Rest young, good man.
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by stanliwise(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Oboto700:
you just Believed everything happens naturally... No worry
but things also do happen naturally, I am sure you also can't differentiate the difference better than I can do. I don't also think I may do better also.

it all boils down that we really don't know anything about somethings
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Angelfrost(m): 12:26am On Sep 25, 2023
Every clown above is shouting "Village People"! The stupidity of you people! You fvcking Negroes!

None of you has the decency to question what on Earth Cows are doing walking and running freely around inhabitations of people in a supposedly civilized society in a bloody Jet age.

SMH!!!

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Taiwo20(m): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2023
Not all achievements need public celebration

5 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by themanderon: 1:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Failure at the point of victory. What a world!
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by SaLongs1(m): 1:27am On Sep 25, 2023
This is terrible indeed, justice for Mohbad, justice for Felix!

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Tzar(m): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2023
This is so heartbreaking!
Why can’t we just do ranching in Nigeria?!
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by AsaBlackheart(m): 1:32am On Sep 25, 2023
Jeon:
Kogi!, I run far away from anything Kogi.

Irrelevant.
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Jlow2: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Celebrate you success in silence, enemies can’t destroy what they don’t know

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Ishilove: 1:47am On Sep 25, 2023
But some battles are strong sha. My God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Ishilove: 1:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Jlow2:
Celebrate you success in silence, enemies can’t destroy what they don’t know
As in ehn. This is another poignant reminder. Be that fruit that grows very big and fat on the tree because it has hidden itself behind a leaf. Meanwhile, passersby have been plucking other fruits from the same tree, but because this fruit hid itself, it grew ripe, reaching full maturity until it was its time to fall off.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by neutralmind: 2:03am On Sep 25, 2023
pdppower:
This is terrible news. I always don't pray for these herdsmen. Just look at the horrible thing they have done to the father now. RIP to the dead.

Cows go on rampage for various reasons.

How did you conclude that herdsmen were involved in this instance?
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by adeskee(m): 2:22am On Sep 25, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin
Chai! Village people at work.

No bro,the system failed him. Are cow supposed to be roaming the streets.

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Zonefree:
Proximate cause of death = village people.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by tungamaje: 2:55am On Sep 25, 2023
What's all these village people stuff? Man had an accident and died and folks are here shouting village people. Don't such accidents occur in oyibo land where they don't believe in superstitions? Who cause it to happen over there? People would just put fear into themselves for nothing. An innocent old ugly woman in the village is about to be blamed
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Atlantis585: 2:56am On Sep 25, 2023
Yet one idiotic former Fresident of FRN along with his fellow Fulani cow living Miyetti Allah wanted to force RUGA on us all. Useless animals in human skin.

Tueh!

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by okoroemeka(m): 3:19am On Sep 25, 2023
Aonkuuse:
Really sad
this tragic incident will leave the father a broken man, nothing is worse for a father to bear than to lose a promising child,I feel for all father's that have the misfortune to bury their children,take heart and be strong

5 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by maryscotland: 3:29am On Sep 25, 2023
What a terrible news,may God console his family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tuition Fees Of Public Universities In Nigeria / Christine Izuakor Breaks PhD Record In USA (Photos) / University Of Calabar Suspends 4 Students Over “Water Ritual”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.