Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) (60917 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Alpharey: 3:29am On Sep 25, 2023
One mind is telling me that this is fake news. Am betting that before 3 days that another news will surface on this platform debunking this news. This is how I feel.

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Alpharey: 3:38am On Sep 25, 2023
Pinshure or,, I don't believe it
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by rolams(m): 3:58am On Sep 25, 2023
One of the negative effects of open grazing.

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by pikechukwu6(m): 4:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Village people on rampaging not the cow cry RIP

4 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by sameks08(m): 4:04am On Sep 25, 2023
What a world today you are happy the next our you become a story. My heart really goes to the family and friends. May God almighty console the bereaved families. Amen
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:06am On Sep 25, 2023
sacajawea:

Stop nowww...

Abi na 'cow-bandits'? cheesy
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by nerdjared: 4:21am On Sep 25, 2023
RIP man! ban open grazing, ban open grazing, ban open grazing
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Yet we will say village people are not real...

I am scared of showing my joy and happiness to the world.

May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Imma624(m): 4:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Ishilove:

As in ehn. This is another poignant reminder. Be that fruit that grows very big and fat on the tree because it has hidden itself behind a leaf. Meanwhile, passersby have been plucking other fruits from the same tree, but because this fruit hid itself, it grew ripe, reaching full maturity until it was its time to fall off.
I love this!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by princeSammyz: 4:52am On Sep 25, 2023
Jeon:
Kogi!, I run far away from anything Kogi.
Why? I would really want to know why. What is your experience with Kogi?
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by NaijaCover(m): 5:13am On Sep 25, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by thesicilian: 5:22am On Sep 25, 2023
ThothHermes:
True knowledge is to know the extent of one's own ignorance.
Think about this very well before you respond.
True knowledge is to realize that various people by virtue of experience and education will always approach issues from different perspectives
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Rathoresudha: 5:25am On Sep 25, 2023
God Bless Him
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Sijo01(f): 5:35am On Sep 25, 2023
😲 😲 😲
A perfect example of keep your success private.
May God console his aged father and others he has thrown into mourning.

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by IkemChris(m): 5:44am On Sep 25, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin
Chai! Village people at work.

Abi stupid government.... Cows aren't meant to be on the street.. Nigeria story is just like the movie "A million ways to die in the west "

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Ten06(m): 5:45am On Sep 25, 2023
There are some entities I'm not comfortable getting close to. 1, dogs 2. Policeman holding a gun 3. cattle 4. A young lady insulting her father's mate.

5 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by oz4real83(m): 5:51am On Sep 25, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin
What is funny in this? Why u dey shine teeth for such an unfortunate incident? embarassed, you have to get yourself checked shocked

3 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by blackgold2018(m): 5:59am On Sep 25, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin
like seriously.. this is clearly village people from his dad’s family

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by blackgold2018(m): 6:01am On Sep 25, 2023
thesicilian:
Nothing like village people here. Thousands of people die everyday in Nigeria from various causes. This one is only looking special because he was already popular on social media.
in your ignorant foolish mind, you are woke and intellectual

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by thesicilian: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2023
blackgold2018:
in your ignorant foolish mind, you are woke and intellectual
The reason I hardly reply many people on this forum is that I am well aware I could be trying to reason with kids who haven't even written JAMB yet
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by vickydevoka(m): 6:12am On Sep 25, 2023
Jeon:
Y
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Chochovini: 6:12am On Sep 25, 2023
habeebu:
Kogi people are wonderful people..
We Care and love one another...
. FALSE in capitals. Not the kogi people that I know too well. In fact, Benue people heave a sigh of relieve when kogi was created and the Igalas had to leave to be combine with other tribes that formed kogi today.
Fear Benin people. Then next to them is kogi.

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Osobi32(m): 6:18am On Sep 25, 2023
Jeon:
you no fear them reach me ooo

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Chochovini: 6:20am On Sep 25, 2023
07kjb:
What is even the big deal in graduating

U are posting it online because na only you don graduate

People don't use there senses
. Did you even read through the content? There‘s nothing too special about graduating but there‘s every thing special when you come from a poor family and your father who‘s a motocyclist was able to see you through University studies.

3 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by elderororo1: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2023
No be lie my brother

If you don't understand the meaning of village people, this news explains it.

Doubt them and doubt your existence.

It's only God who protects.

Celebrate your wins in private and pray you keep going.

[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Chochovini: 6:23am On Sep 25, 2023
07kjb:
What is even the big deal in graduating

U are posting it online because na only you don graduate

People don't use there senses
. Did you even read through the content? There‘s nothing too special about graduating but it becomes special when you come from a poor family and your father who‘s a motocyclist was able to see you through the University. Do you know what that means?

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Chiefpriestt: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2023
thesicilian:
Nothing like village people here. Thousands of people die everyday in Nigeria from various causes. This one is only looking special because he was already popular on social media.
You just spoke like a naive person. If you know what's happening in the spirit world on a daily, you will marvel

3 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by magzey: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2023
Is he rearing Cow or just fake news,how can a cow attack someone without any course.
Just say that Kogi people is at work. grin grin

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Breadnote: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling). depression.low self esteem.addiction.how to recover from heart break.how to live a happy life.how to live long.how to be successful in life.how to be focused in life.how to overcome near success syndrome..phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Breadnote: 6:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling). depression.low self esteem.addiction.how to recover from heart break.how to live a happy life.how to live long.how to be successful in life.how to be focused in life.how to overcome near success syndrome..phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186.
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Breadnote: 6:34am On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=Breadnote post=126002577][/quote]
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Chochovini: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

I like this one.

Doubt them and doubt your existence.
. And I think I‘ve begining to like your commnts too especially your stance yesterday about CR7 being adorned in arabian attire and you declear Never to promote another god over your God for money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tuition Fees Of Public Universities In Nigeria / Ejikeme Mmesoma: Can JAMB Type May This Way? / Christine Izuakor Breaks PhD Record In USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.