Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) (60968 Views)

UNIBEN Student's Avatar Costume Goes Viral (pics) / A Pure Water Seller Signs On A Fresh Graduate's Shirt (Photo) / Owura Kwadwo Hottish: Meet Computer Teacher In Ghana Whose Drawing Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Nyanabo(m): 6:40am On Sep 25, 2023
Nooo, I choose not to believe this. It just can't happen. If this is true witches really exist. God please comfort the father.

4 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by KB9ice(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Jeon:
Kogi!, I run far away from anything Kogi.

Why
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by ojonugba2014(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2023
If this is true, Fear village people ooo

I am talking from my own personal experience

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:00am On Sep 25, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin
Chai! Village people at work.

So it's funny to you?

That an Okada rider's son managed to graduate and was killed shortly thereafter?

A young man who could have turned the lot of his family around?

What twisted minds we have on Nairaland!

4 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Stalent(m): 7:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Saddest story I have seen this month. Nothing can compare to the pain this father is feeling. It's really a pity

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Nkemgboye: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Cow? A furious cow! What sort of a thing is this?

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Edusouls(m): 7:15am On Sep 25, 2023
absoluteSuccess:
God have mercy.

Life is a battlefield, never lose guard at any time. The most dangerous time in our lives is when we are the happiest or when we're sad.

RIP.
yes ur right bro this life is too complicated, deep and full of wonders

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Raphael81(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2023
Clear case of Mkpo ufok, may his soul rest in peace. Privacy is power.

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Edusouls(m): 7:18am On Sep 25, 2023
07kjb:
What is even the big deal in graduating

U are posting it online because na only you don graduate

People don't use there senses
my brother the young man was too excited, graduating is no longer special nowadays, I don’t know what the over happiness is all about
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by DoctorAyukebot(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2023
Alpharey:
One mind is telling me that this is fake news. Am betting that before 3 days that another news will surface on this platform debunking this news. This is how I feel.

I concur
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Heineken(m): 7:31am On Sep 25, 2023
Wicked village people exist o. Na make God help us. Them no go remember or see us. Them dey o and dem bad.

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Heineken(m): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Abdulsaddiq:
Someone that drinks pass his limit, see bottle beside am and you wan lie to innocent cow
You no see say na non-alcoholic drink be that?

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by PlsStayAlive: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Innocent question please: Why do people suddenly give up the ghost after going viral?
This one, the girl with the WAEC distinction papers, plenty others that I've forgotten this year alone.
What's going on ne?
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by VinnyBaba: 7:39am On Sep 25, 2023
Edusouls:
my brother the young man was too excited, graduating is no longer special nowadays, I don’t know what the over happiness is all about

Graduation in a University or Higher Institution is SPECIAL my friend.πŸ™‚

Remember that Druggie Tinubu does NOT even have Certificate
but depend on some FAKE Chicago certificate.πŸ˜πŸ˜•

+Plus the Young Man came from a Very Poor background.
He was trying to Appreciate his Father. πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜’

2 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by VinnyBaba: 7:43am On Sep 25, 2023
PlsStayAlive:
Innocent question please: Why do people suddenly give up the ghost after going viral?
This one, the girl with the WAEC distinction papers, plenty others that I've forgotten this year alone.
What's going on ne?

It's the FAMILY they came From.πŸ˜’

Such things can NEVER happen to Richmen's family e.g The Adeleke, Otedola, etc.😏

Some POVERTY Affected Large Families never like to See anyone in it Prosper.
They want Everyone to be in same MISERABLE State.πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

Just like APC supporters hate to see Nigeria Progress!πŸ˜πŸ™

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by emekajacobogbon(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2023
It's not about a cow or Fulani herdsmen, it's about ancestral spirits ( village people) that are angry, do you know what it means to be a first graduate from a family??
It's not a laughing matter

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Evidenx(m): 7:55am On Sep 25, 2023
See why you need to succeed in silence
I can tell you as some one who have understanding of the spiritual realms,that cow was not a real cow but a witch in action.

They killed him because he had a bright future.

If you nor know God wella,you are a tissue paper in the hands of the wicked one.

3 Likes

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Elolam87(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2023
Mysterious...wicked people everywhere, may God console the family

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by rohangold: 8:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Shit... Make I hear...
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Midehi3(f): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2023
Cow killed human being and that cow cannot be killed, but human being kill cow, human being will be killed...foolish people everywhere
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by a2d3rew(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2023
Killing spiritually!! Is okay.

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by ejieddy: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Probably fake news for clicks
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Slymonster(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

It's the FAMILY they came From.πŸ˜’

Such things can NEVER happen to Richmen's family e.g The Adeleke, Otedola, etc.😏

Some POVERTY Affected Large Families never like to See anyone in it Prosper.
They want Everyone to be in same MISERABLE State.πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

Just like APC supporters hate to see Nigeria Progress!πŸ˜πŸ™

Families yes, but trust me environment matters. Some environment, the energy you get will tell you this is not the place for you to live.

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by ochiosa(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2023
I pray this should be a social media content, if not what will the world 🌎 call this? After all the father's efforts and sacrifice. I pray πŸ™ this should be one of those fake news.
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Nolevel666: 8:56am On Sep 25, 2023
Village people sre are always your problem in this country.

Foolish people
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by kmaster007: 9:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Cow kill person. Village people's got this

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by Testimony1988(m): 9:33am On Sep 25, 2023
So sad
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by ruffDiamond: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2023
jetwonder:
grin grin
Chai! Village people at work.
I'm beginning to believe this shit.most kogi people are very wicked lot

1 Like

Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by lollybizzu(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2023
princeSammyz:

Why? I would really want to know why. What is your experience with Kogi?

Are you dating one? grin

Because I dey suspect this your question grin
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by kumbhuru: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Only in Northern Nigeria will you find COWS turning to BANDITS! cheesy

Welcome to 'BANDIT-COWS' territory.

Muchechechechechecheche
You this woman no go rest. American CNA claiming RN
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by olubless90: 10:09am On Sep 25, 2023
Can this information be true?
Re: KSU Fresh Graduate Killed By Cow Few Days After His Pictures Went Viral (pics) by blackgold2018(m): 10:37am On Sep 25, 2023
thesicilian:

The reason I hardly reply many people on this forum is that I am well aware I could be trying to reason with kids who haven't even written JAMB yet
i should be the one writing same thing to you.

That’s exactly how you reasoned on that comment. Like an Inexperienced little child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Was Your First GPA &now Your Current CGPA / I Have Been Withdrawn From Medical School. I Can't Tell My Parents / How To Secure A Scholarship Admission To Canadian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.