Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Has this ever happened to anyone? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has this ever happened to anyone? (911 Views)

This Has Happened To My Friend / What's the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has this ever happened to anyone? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
I just woke up about two hours ago and had a weird dream. We had a family friend when I was growing up and lived in the same area and attended school in the same town. I would go to their house to eat because his mom was a very good cook.

Let us call him Chinonso. He was the most quiet guy I had ever known. Always smiling and did not have any friends. He reached out to me two years ago that he was passing through a rough spell and I sent him something to hold body together. I

I have not spoken with him for almost a year now and last night, I dreamt I was in their home, I saw everybody and since waking up, my mind was impressed to send him 10k. He never asked for anything but I was told in my mind that he was not doing good. I just sent him the money without him asking for anything.

He is a good guy and does not deserve what he got in life.

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

6 Likes

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by mariahAngel(f): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Wow! You did good.
You're the one of the kind of help people in need pray for.
You might've been an answer to his prayers.
I commend you for yielding.

4 Likes

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
Wow! You did good.

I felt peace after sending it. He is a very good guy and i think life has been unfair to him. He always tries his best.

3 Likes

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
7:57 AM

I just got that response on FB chat.

1 Like

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
That's kind of you. I've never had such a dream but I would definitely do the same if I do and feel moved to send someone money, especially if I know they're having or have had a hard time in life and could use the money.

2 Likes

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by PinkNature: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
You are an answer to his prayer.

5 Likes

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Beremx(f): 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Sky you try well. Next time na me you go see for dream make you send me my own 10k. grin grin grin

cc Skyview01

2 Likes

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by henrimoto(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
mariahAngel:
Wow! You did good.
@skyview01, That's how GOD used you to answer his prayer/wish at the point of his down moment of life, to the glory of God's name.

If only you knew the kind wonder, the kind songs of praise wey the guy go don dey sing give God because of that unexpected cash Alert.

..and someone will be "doubting the existence of A SUPREME BEING CALLED GOD"

@Skyview01, Givers never lack.

6 Likes

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Leggodeals(f): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Amen. You did give away here just few weeks back and I was one of the beneficiaries of your benevolence. You are doing well, you have no idea how blessed you are cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by henrimoto(m): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
PinkNature:
You are an answer to his prayer.
Very very True!
Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
You're the kind of friend whose bond is stronger than family. Then again, Chinonso, like you mentioned is a great guy.

1 Like

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
Beremx:
Sky you try well. Next time na me you go see for dream make you send me my own 10k. grin grin grin

cc Skyview01

BeremX,

You be my person na! hahaha!
Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by wittywriter: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Skyview01:

I felt peace after sending it. He is a very good guy and i think life has been unfair to him. He always tries his best.
Commendable gesture if you truly did but i'll like to suggest that you help your old time acquaintance in a more permanent way possible. BTW the permanent approach may not necessarily mean giving him huge money or settingup a business for him...let me fill you in a bit...three years ago(during lockdown) i re-created a permanent help for a friend that lost her job...i helped her to create an online sales funnel for beauty products for free(i used my expertise & money(cost me $50) she is an accountant by profession but not very tech savvy...she was getting orders via her whatsapp linked to the funnel...now she earns comfortably enough to send me topups...Lolz.
You'll be more @peace doing so.
Skyview01:

He is not opening up. I wanted to find out what he is doing now and what his plans are for the future. If he comes to me with a good business proposal or to learn a trade, I might help him. I am not able to get him a job though as i am not in the country and have lost all my contacts.

You did good for your friend and may God continue to bless you. The country is really hard on people.
I didn't inform my friend until i completed the process ...as per getting him help another option is to get or pay for the services of a third party(maybe NGO or Rights organ) to reach out to him he may open up to them/that.
However if you can be blunt tell him you'll like to speak/contact any family member when next you have a convo with him.

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Berrityga: 3:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Send me 3k my boss my side dry like mad. Only Godfit explain
Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
wittywriter:

Commendable gesture if you truly did but i'll like to suggest that you help your old time acquaintance in a more permanent way possible. BTW the permanent approach may not necessarily mean giving him huge money or settingup a business for him...let me fill you in a bit...three years ago(during lockdown) i re-created a permanent help for a friend that lost her job...i helped her to create an online sales funnel for beauty products for free(i used my expertise & money(cost me $50) she is an accountant by profession but not very tech savvy...she was getting orders via her whatsapp linked to the funnel...now she earns comfortably enough to send me topups...Lolz.

Wittyness

He is not opening up. I wanted to find out what he is doing now and what his plans are for the future. If he comes to me with a good business proposal or to learn a trade, I might help him. I am not able to get him a job though as i am not in the country and have lost all my contacts.

You did good for your friend and may God continue to bless you. The country is really hard on people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Karleb(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
In this administration, everyone is going through a tough time, even the rich are not smiling.

You did well brother.

2 Likes

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by ahnie: 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kikikiki
Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Herkim(m): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
May God Almighty continues to reward you abundantly

1 Like

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by liz4eno(f): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
You did great. Next give away remember me oh. 0142343231 Gtb.
Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Kriss216: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
You did great.... God bless you abundantly.

That's what we call unmerited favour.

A taxi driver or keke rider will wake up in the morning and pray for God's blessings and unmerited favour. God in His infinity mercy would hear his prayers and send a crook passenger to forget 13 million in his taxi/keke...driver being unwise returns the money back to the crook passenger.

What's the essence of praying for unmerited favours when you can't even recognize when they come? Or you expected God to throw millions from Heaven to you before you acknowledge His wonders? undecided

God works in mysterious ways. No legit or hardworking person will forget such huge amount of money on transit.

2 Likes

Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Sep 25, 2023
Skyview01:
I have not spoken with him for almost a year now and last night, I dreamt I was in their home, I saw everybody and since waking up, my mind was impressed to send him 10k. He never asked for anything but I was told in my mind that he was not doing good. I just sent him the money without him asking for anything. He is a good guy and does not deserve what he got in life. Has this ever happened to anyone before?
The subconscious typically has a way of bringing to your attention something you may have considered strongly a long time ago but for one reason or another ignored after a time. undecided
Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by xtivin(m): 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
wittywriter:

I didn't inform my friend until i completed the process ...as per getting him help another option is to get or pay for the services of a third party(maybe NGO or Rights organ) to reach out to him he may open up to them/that.
However if you can be blunt tell him you'll like to speak/contact any family member when next you have a convo with him.

Wittyness
petty scammer
Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by tobore4u(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Skyview01:

And I have been pleading with u to help me even with 1k to hold body yet u'r ignoring my mentions....it's not good sir.

Pls help me, since morning, nothing has entered my stomach.

My details 0036382291.access bank . Ikp Coll.

Pls allow God to use u and help me. Please
Re: Has this ever happened to anyone? by FriendsAndFans(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Skyview01:

I am not able to get him a job though as i am not in the country and have lost all my contacts..

Good afternoon sir, you friend must have been in a very difficult situation and must have thought about you deeply. Your thoughts and his thoughts connected strongly.

Also pertaining to your contacts, if you try logging in your old Gmail account, it will synchronize all your contacts...
I will be grateful if you can assist me by connecting me with a job.

Life has been very tough for me.
I am currently Unemployed and looking for a way forward. It has been very difficult to live in this current economic condition.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Family Finding / Woman Stabs Husband During Fight Over Hot Dogs For Dinner / What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.