Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP (35129 Views)

Osemwegie-Ero: Many Innocent Nigerians Languishing In Torino Prison / Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. / Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by ItisWell22(f): 12:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
cool
30 years after graduation that he should be planing retirement he is a Deputy Manager

His total salary not up to 200,000 a month

Dropping a comment isn’t compulsory, especially when you’re ignorant about the topic being discussed.

12 Likes

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by BigIyanga: 1:37am On Sep 25, 2023
What a classless statement from our VP. He thinks that everybody must be a politrickian or steal to prosper in Naija. If I were his classmate, i would tell him, I have achieved success without stealing from the public or selling my conscience.
Naija politrickians think that Naija has endless money when in fact, only 10% of all the money in Naija comes from govt. private sectors hold Naija economy… not govt.
This is the most crude and unrefined VP we have ever had.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by AntiChristian: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2023
If the VP truly said this it's a mistake!

1 Like

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by AntiChristian: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2023
BigIyanga:
What a classless statement from our VP. He thinks that everybody must be a politrickian or steal to prosper in Naija. If I were his classmate, i would tell him, I have achieved success without stealing from the public or selling my conscience.
Naija politrickians think that Naija has endless money when in fact, only 10% of all the money in Naija comes from govt. private sectors hold Naija economy… not govt.
This is the most crude and unrefined VP we have ever had.

And who told you he stole?
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Bliss24: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2023
ItisWell22:

Dropping a comment isn’t compulsory, especially when you’re ignorant about the topic being discussed.

Qouting me to look for attention is equal unnecessary when you have your life to mind your business
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by ShaqFu: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2023
Islie:
My ex-classmate Usman Oladipo ‘languishing’ as general manager in Nigerian mediocre bank: Shettima

Mr Shettima’s recent remark cements his reputation as a politician who lacks tact in communicating an opinion without denigrating others.

https://gazettengr.com/my-ex-classmate-usman-oladipo-languishing-as-general-manager-in-nigerian-mediocre-bank-shettima/
Politicians are all the same. How can someone who works in a bank be "languishing"? 🙄
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2023
Okay
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by bong4(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2023
LikeAking:
Even the ex classmate no complain..

Make una rest..

Why are your slave chains so difficult to break away from?
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by ppogba: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
cool

I just love Shetima's blunt disposition

Best Graduating student of Economics in Prestigious University of Ibadan Citadel of learning......

After 30 years of Graduation

Ended up becoming Deputy Branch Manager at a new generation bank like Polaris bank

30 years after graduation that he should be planing retirement he is a Deputy Manager

His total salary may not be up to 200,000 to 500,000 a month

He made this submission at University of Ibadan to remind student the intricacies of life

The need for restraint when you know very little about what is being discussed cannot be over emphasized.

Calling a bank DGM a deputy branch manager shows not only your level of ignorance but the qua tom of your stupidity.

You would have been better off not saying what you do not know.

Just cover your face in shame at least till the week runs out.

12 Likes

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Centcanada: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2023
LikeAking:

Make una rest..
Evil in human form
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Oganla101: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2023
jahsharon:

I love Shettima's statement acknowledging that he and his fellow political office holders are just lucky to be our leaders, not that they are better than the masses.

However, that your statement of a DGM earning about 200,000 makes you look like a motorpack tout.

Are you MAD ni? Even I who left as just a Senior Banking Officer about 12 years ago, I was earning about 600,000 per month. Go and ask your friends who are luckier than you, they will tell you.

How uninformed some Nigerians are is suprising. As an Assitant Manager, you earn between N1m to N1.2m. This is 6 levels below a DGM! While the salary is not the best but it is not equally that bad.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by SSpeter(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
cool

Best Graduating student of Economics in Prestigious University of Ibadan Citadel of learning......

Ended up becoming Deputy Branch Manager at a new generation bank like Polaris bank

He made this submission at University of Ibadan to remind student the intricacies of life

Are you serious? a DGM is not a deputy branch manager, you guys are just kids, as a DGM, his salary cannot be less than 4m naira monthly, his official car is not less than 70m and he gets to change the car every four years....you guys need to grow up

14 Likes

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Bliss24: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=ppogba post=126004303]

The need for restraint when you know very little about what is being discussed cannot be over emphasized.

Calling a bank DGM a deputy branch manager shows not only your level of ignorance but the qua tom of your stupidity.

You would have been better off not saying what you do not know.

Just cover your face in shame at least till the week runs out.[/quote

But e no go better for you

Do you know why?!

Nobody knows ranking of all industry

But you fool decide to call me stupid

But Insha Allah e no go better for you

1 Like

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by clinician2x: 8:29am On Sep 25, 2023
How can this people move this country forward when they don't recognize there is dignity in labour?

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by SouthSouth1914: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2023
The words of a looter! Nigerians are cursed with chronic corrupt class of common criminals masquerading as politicians.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Saidfx(m): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2023
festacman:
It is either VP Shettima was envious of Usman Oladipo's brilliance while in school or he is pissed that Usman hasn't, like other former classmates, come to worship him and seek favours from him. And now, his being VP afforded him an opportunity to get back at him. The statement sounds mean and he needs to apologize to Usman Oladipo immediately.

In alternative he should submit Usman Oladipo's name for an immediate juicy appointment as payment for image damage. grin

But on a serious note, VP Shettima needs speak with a lot more caution. DGM in a bank is a senior management position attained by years of legitimate work.

Exactly my thoughts, but he Shettima is a brilliant dude, but a dirty politician who ofcourse acknowledges that most politicians in Nigeria are hell bound. Shikena!
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by clinician2x: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=Bliss24 post=126004342][/quote]

Guy you're an ldi0t. Get out of here.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Bliss24: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=clinician2x post=126004375]

Guy you're an ldi0t. Get out of here. [/quote

Your mama na idiot
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Judybash93(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Vice-president isonu 🤮

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by fineberry(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2023
Nobody will become Somebody tomorrow with prayer, hardwork and faith in God. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by naturefellow(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
only fools grin at what's not funny

1 Like

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by spiSeyi: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2023
Hatred will not let some youth learn from what the VP is saying grin .
1 The VP is acknowledging that the race is not for Swift.
2 Showing to the world that Nigeria has a lot of better people than him and other leaders who are opportune to get to the highest stage in Nigeria
3 The fear of job security is what is keeping most in one place for year's, if shetima doesn't step out of his comfort zone to start his business which gave him opportunities to mingle in politics he won't be the 2nd citizen of Nigeria, Senator and a two-term governor undecided

Peace ✌️

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Isobug: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2023
LikeAking:

Make una rest..
You have no conscience
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by udemzyudex(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Loud mouth, he talks like Agbero.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Junior66(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
cool

PS:
IF you know say e no go better for your papa this morning qoute me to say trash

You idiots stay your lane and don't qoute me if Ogun no go perish your families

You don't understand the need you read. DGM is a top management position in banks and not a deputy branch head, in fact there is nothing like deputy branch head in banks.
A DGM earns millions per month in most banks and is a very rich man and is one of the top men anywhere the bank is mentioned.

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by udemzyudex(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2023
Saidfx:

Exactly my thoughts, but he Shettima is a brilliant dude, but a dirty politician who ofcourse acknowledges that most politicians in Nigeria are hell bound. Shikena!

There's nothing brilliant about him simple.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by ppogba: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=Bliss24 post=126004342][/quote]

My sincerest sympathies.
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Bliss24: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=ppogba post=126004508]

My sincerest sympathies.[/quote

Save your tears for your useless parents and don't qoute me to your bullshit
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2023
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by ppogba: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2023
jahsharon:

I love Shettima's statement acknowledging that he and his fellow political office holders are just lucky to be our leaders, not that they are better than the masses.

However, that your statement of a DGM earning about 200,000 makes you look like a motorpack tout.

Are you MAD ni? Even I who left as just a Senior Banking Officer about 12 years ago, I was earning about 600,000 per month. Go and ask your friends who are luckier than you, they will tell you.

Ex-Intercontinental.
Re: My Ex-classmate ‘languishing’ As General Manager In Nigerian Mediocre Bank: VP by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2023
LikeAking:

Make una rest..

We are not stupid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Does The President Of Nigeria Earn As Salary? / Pictures Of Our Valentine March4buhari Yesterday / EFCC Chiko Shot Dead By Gunmen While Returning From Rally. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.