Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. (47582 Views)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For His Wife To Be This 2024 / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Lincton: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Also urgent 2k ladies
They could be students
Social media influencers
Apprentices
Jobless girls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by t2luv1: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
ItisWell22:
đŸ„±

women who own Beer Parlors.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by OtuologyProf(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
nabiz:
you sabi better thing. I married a teacher and she is giving me peace of mind, most especially helping my children to become a good citizen. Very discipline human being

It has nothing to do with promiscuity. She's just a very easy going human being that doesn't nag, that's why you are enjoying her.
Dem no dey write promiscuity for face.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Konjiboii:
Nowadays na lawyers don dey take the lead, almost every female lawyer or law student dey wayward.
. will you shut the f..
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Bloomfrancs03(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Why do they cheat?

I no know oo my brother.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by youngest85(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ofadaman:
Nigerian student na constant ,no need to add them again
The post says: most likely, but Nigerian students is most surely.....
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by OtuologyProf(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hassanmaye:
. will you shut the f..

Una no be human being?..
I put it to you: you dey nak without regards to the territorial integrity of the external genitallia, I so submit with full convictions that the mentioned acts are done intoto

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by DND069: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
GmoreG:
Anyways U might be right though....
But for me if U are a correct guy married to ur lady who happens to be any of the above mentioned.....As a man just try to put yourself in a position where by the lady will always think about U and see other Guyz as nothing. Be her headache in the positive way n live ur life without stress of finding out what ur wife is engaging in at work or elsewhere.
Bliv me,,,ur lady will always be for U alone.

Irrespective bro, if she wanna cheat she will cheat. Absolutely nothing stops women from cheating

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by VULCAN(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Offpoint!

If you can't contribute by either agreeing or denying- it's best to move along

juman:
Men are more promiscuous than women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by juman(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
VULCAN:
Offpoint!

If you can't contribute by either agreeing or denying- it's best to move along

Go and read for your jamb exam.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Easybet1:
send aza
7044666746 palmpay
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by bdon123(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
ChangedMan1999:

F***** Who?
Fcking their numerous bf
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by GloriousGbola: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
pocohantas:

- Caterers
- Makeup artists
- Tailors
- Bakers
- The ones with beer parlours
- Any woman that is still alive in 2023.

remote workers
those ones are the most dangerous
international cheating angry angry angry
how does a man compete angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by GloriousGbola: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
folake4u:
- Architects.
- Doctors.
- Engineers.
- Lawyers.
- Tech Sis.
- Female Start-up Founders.
- Caterers.
- Makeup artists.
- Tailors.
- Bakers.
- The ones with beer parlours.
- Any woman that is still alive in 2023.

Which one did I fail to add? undecided

saucy youth corpers angry angry

very dodgy chicks angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Konjiboii: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Hassanmaye:
. will you shut the f..

Is your mother a lawyer, why are you soo triggered?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by whippersnapper(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
BloomingDale:
African men are so shameless. How I wish they can put these same effort into developing their continent instead of monitoring the women they hate.
just dey play, keep playing
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by pocohantas(f): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

remote workers
those ones are the most dangerous
international cheating angry angry angry
how does a man compete angry angry angry

Once the man goes out, she go carry laptop enter neighbour's house. The competition is local. Naija women no too dey hyped over foreign men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by isabi2lof: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
They're obviously cheating with their fellow women 😏 , nonsense and wall gecko tin tomato.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by folake4u(f): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
GloriousGbola:

saucy youth corpers angry angry

very dodgy chicks angry angry

Keep adding them. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by ericmor: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
DMCY:

OP seems like you forgot to add hair stylists aka hair dresser grin grin cheesy

and Tailor also. na olosho full that profession now. i am yet to see one that doesn't cheat

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by 1Sharon(f): 1:04am On Sep 26, 2023
Damn...nurses seem to be casted worldwide..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Una no be human being?..
I put it to you: you dey nak without regards to the territorial integrity of the external genitallia, I so submit with full convictions that the mentioned acts are done intoto
This your English pass me.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Konjiboii:

Is your mother a lawyer, why are you soo triggered?
I don't agree except you give me real fact.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Trustmea: 7:20am On Sep 26, 2023
winner37:
Absolutely correct...

My sure stand is with ; nurses, military wives and internet model as well as actress...
Military wives too dey cheat? Don't they fear their soldier husband.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by OtuologyProf(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Trustmea:

she no go fear when another senior military man nak her.
She no go fear when Dem nak her for barracks as you don abandon her go course.
She no go fear when she don catch you with your colleague.

She's never scared if it's purely military affair grin
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Trustmea: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2023
OtuologyProf:

she no go fear when another senior military man nak her.
She no go fear when Dem nak her for barracks as you don abandon her go course.
She no go fear when she don catch you with your colleague.

She's never scared if it's purely military affair grin
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2023
U forgot to add social media babes....Everyday na xo xo video & pics upadan...
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by winner37(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2023
Trustmea:

When husband is on duty at Maiduguri and the wife is in uyo chances of cheating is too wide..

Let me stop here so that they will not come after me ..
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Chidozianu(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Female Politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by 1Sharon(f): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Rossikk:
All types of women cheat, but nurses and nursing assistants are extremely Hot. I don’t know why. I worked in a care home once in the UK, and ALL the nursing staff were there to be had. Every single one of them showing ‘interest’.

I wonder why they are so randy.

There are women that intentionally become nurses just so they can bag a doctor. If only they knew lol
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Easybet1:
send aza
boss
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by uzomalahot: 12:34am On Sep 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You Have A Friend That Keeps Going Back To The Ex

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.