Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. (47591 Views)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For His Wife To Be This 2024 / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by MacTayyy: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by ATEAMS: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Interesting reads ..

Sm1 here said the serpent in the garden of Eden slept with eve ... shocked shocked

.as in ...

E choke head inside the toow toww or weytin..
sad shocked
Is that why they leaki leaki monthly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Bigbrosman: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ah who con remain na lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by LordAdam16: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
Rayban25:

pastors wife sef dey

but uou see bankers? oh my God. them they rotate each other very welll shocked shocked

For bankers and white collar workers, it is mainly YOLO in action.
The money they may collect is a bonus.

BoldBrainz:

Omoh, you see nurses? Just leave their issue until rapture happens.

For nurses, there's a primal reason for their promiscuity.
Cultivated through billions of years of evolution.
The LA Times ran a story about it in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2001-oct-01-cl-51893-story.html
They called sex the most primal post-disaster reaction.

And it makes sense from an evolutionary perspective.
Say a local population experiences a disaster with a high fatality toll.
For survivability, the proper response is to ruffle sheets.

Nurses are essentially cocooned in a pressure cooker of primal triggers.
Genetics is deterministic. They don't stand much of a chance.

-Lord
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Sweetvie: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Sleekfingers: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Choirs....
Bar owner
Waitress
Mommy G.O

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Sleekfingers: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
juman:
Men are more promiscuous than women.

But how come, Nigeria is the headquarter of paternity fraud in the world?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Softhands(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Gafferde:
@ojay_obin

Do you think he is right?

You can add yours too.

Add LASTMA female officials to that list...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by blackgold2018(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Omoh, you see nurses? Just leave their issue until rapture happens.
hmmm.. ok convince me with some instances..

Why do you say so
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Ikpunnegi01: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
You had issues with nurses, go fix it up! Lele, lekwa ha! Nurses collecting gbola after night shift!
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by aremubabs: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
YelloweWest:

And the husband that taught her how to cheat is what??

Are you saying every woman who has cheated was taught to do so by her husband?

I don't know why you must rope a man into a woman's every mess.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by OtuologyProf(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
LordAdam16:

For bankers and white collar workers, it is mainly YOLO in action.
The money they may collect is a bonus.

For nurses, there's a primal reason for their promiscuity.
Cultivated through billions of years of evolution.
The LA Times ran a story about it in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2001-oct-01-cl-51893-story.html
They called sex the most primal post-disaster reaction.

And it makes sense from an evolutionary perspective.
Say a local population experiences a disaster with a high fatality toll.
For survivability, the proper response is to ruffle sheets.

Nurses are essentially cocooned in a pressure cooker of primal triggers.
Genetics is deterministic. They don't stand much of a chance.

-Lord

Key word is disaster
Na same reasons for female soldiers,widows, divorced, IDPs.
It is very easy to nak female officer wey return from peacekeeping mission. Nigerians won't look in that direction because they don't understand this concept.
But Don't forget poverty is also a disaster, so you can nak any broke married Lady. Wealth can also be a disaster, because it can afford the married lady higher places for higher naks, or lower places for new experiences.
Everything is dependent on condition, time and price

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Leggodeals(f): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
An idle mind is the devil's workshop. When you are busy Satan won't see road to succeed in your life.

For job seekers who are tired and don't know where to look. I post genuine jobs here regularly https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Konquest: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
Gafferde:
@ojay_obin

Do you think he is right?

You can add yours too.
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Kenobucci: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
You forgot to put beauticians...Does one's can cheat for Nigeria.. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Rossikk(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
All types of women cheat, but nurses and nursing assistants are extremely Hot. I don’t know why. I worked in a care home once in the UK, and ALL the nursing staff were there to be had. Every single one of them showing ‘interest’.

I wonder why they are so randy.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Konquest: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
skj1377:
Include bank ladies in bulkrooms and front desk/customer care
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Donsoby(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
ojun50:
You no add jobless Nigeria girls

He is talking about maried women not girls. How person wee you never marry go take cheat on you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by LordAdam16: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
omoyankee3:
Women who pay all the bills:

“I was paying all the bills. I was working my ass off and I felt entitled to cheat, like that’s what comes... the spoils of riches.”

-Gabrielle Union

The crazy part is that in the West breadwinning women as a cohort cheat less than their SOs.
Go on a school run and it'll be a bevy of jaded women looking to jump you.
Suburbans are for lugging the rugrats and comfy quickies.

Don't know about Nigeria, since the women have elevated billing to an artform.
So the guys don't even reap the unintended benefits that their Western counterparts take for granted

-Lord
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Toluwanise247(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
ojun50:
You no add jobless Nigeria girls
Have you forget that those who are jobless are the OLOSHO
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
WithFact:

This is ''2k'' take it.
Sighs!! ... Could u be anymore kinder pls
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by nwakibe: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
blackgold2018:
💯..

I believe you 100%. From my dating experiences. Omo if you are a cheat, NEVER EVER let your partner know.

Those are advice I give to married men and to myself when I get married.

But almost 90% of married men that cheats at their wives faces thinks it’s a masculine thing. Oga your wife will start cheating her own codedly.
Forget about virtuous woman matter here. Play your part well and never give your wife reason to cheat. Woman and their justifications of their actions.

Then if your wife knows at 100% that you don’t cheat. And she cheats, oga na olosho she be.
True talk my brother. If you see where married men will be discussing how their wives caught them cheating and how they apologized, I will just be laughing at them. Oga, your wife is already retaliating. Nothing sweet pass retaliation. Even the preachers of forgiveness find it difficult to forgive. Nobody wan carry last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Chetas81(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
JOBLESS NIGERIAN WOMEN SHOULD TAKE THE LEAD
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by tosyne2much(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
You forgot "men are scum" crew loitering around the platform cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Chummynoni(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
nwakibe:

True talk my brother. If you see where married men will be discussing how their wives caught them cheating and how they apologized, I will just be laughing at them. Oga, your wife is already retaliating. Nothing sweet pass retaliation. Even the preachers of forgiveness find it difficult to forgive. Nobody wan carry last.
I won’t agree lesss to this . I have had encounter with like 4 married women that asked me out, and there reason being that their husbands cheat. It is a different thing for a man to cheat once and apologise to his wife , and start covering their tracks, but you see those ones that always rub it to their wives faces claiming REDPILLS, at a point , their wives also find a Shoulder/d*ck to lean on 😎

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by LordAdam16: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Key word is disaster
Na same reasons for female soldiers,widows, divorced, IDPs.
It is very easy to nak female officer wey return from peacekeeping mission. Nigerians won't look in that direction because they don't understand this concept.
But Don't forget poverty is also a disaster, so you can nak any broke married Lady. Wealth can also be a disaster, because it can afford the married lady higher places for higher naks, or lower places for new experiences.
Everything is dependent on condition, time and price

I don't think all of these varied drivers should be dropped in the disaster bucket.
Disaster is specific.
Then economic reasons. For instance, female chimps would put out for meat. So there's sth equally primal about that.
Then boredom. A mundane life can be soul-sucking. It's a different kind of torture. It's essentially the equivalent of first world problems on a personal scale.

Sometimes, it is a combination of factors.
Like the IDP women you referenced.
It's all three for them.
They are victims of a fatal disaster. They have sex for favors. And they are idle.

-Lord
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by juman(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sleekfingers:
But how come, Nigeria is the headquarter of paternity fraud in the world?

You be teenager?

Women made children with men.
The father might be the bosom friend of the husband.

Some men have habit of sleeping with married women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Sleekfingers: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
juman:

You be teenager?

Women made children with men.
The father might be the bosom friend of the husband.

Some men have habit of sleeping with married women.

And what's stopping married women for not closing their legs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by Easybet1(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
Pls could someone kindly help me with 2k..
send aza
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by folake4u(f): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
- Architects.
- Doctors.
- Engineers.
- Lawyers.
- Tech Sis.
- Female Start-up Founders.
- Caterers.
- Makeup artists.
- Tailors.
- Bakers.
- The ones with beer parlours.
- Any woman that is still alive in 2023.

Which one did I fail to add? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by FireUpNow(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
My own is that any woman who can cheat can as well know how to leave the house and go to live with whoever she is cheating with
Re: Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
folake4u:
- Architects.
- Doctors.
- Engineers.
- Lawyers.
- Tech Sis.
- Female Start-up Founders.

Which one did I fail to add? undecided

- Caterers
- Makeup artists
- Tailors
- Bakers
- The ones with beer parlours
- Any woman that is still alive in 2023.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

73-Year-Old Matthew Owojaiye Weds 63-Year-Old Abosede Ayobola In Kaduna (Photos / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.