Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport (32403 Views)

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by WayStage(m): 11:01am On Sep 25, 2023
Kolzzxxx:
Good morning nairalanders.
My name is Collins and I would like to know the state that issues passport faster.
Oga, just go Minna, you'll get it within 48 hours,.. At the 'right' price. A friend went there from Lagos, at first he didn't believe it until he decided to give it a try.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2023
Bayelsa got mine same day
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by reachbenny(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2023
Chat me on Whatsapp:
Lokoja, Kogi State.
You can get it same day.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by winner37(m): 11:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Kolzzxxx:
My name is Collins and I would like to know the state that issues passport faster.

This guy still oblivious, still living on Abrahamic days..guy awake Nigeria has changed ooo what ever you want to do is your money that will speak for you just forget about state if you have money you can get it in two weeks, month or three months..Me that I didn't have enough money I enrolled for three months probably next month October it will be ready for collection..

You concern should be how much will I be charged for enrollment..
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Kubin: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2023
Ebonyi state very fast, just hold small maintenance money

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Sholmakem(f): 11:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Your money makes it faster.got mine within a week .I Also heard you can get it done in a day or two in Yola.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by sukkot: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2023
Lagos I captured July 26th. That’s 2 months ago. Still waiting
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by itoldu: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2023
Go to the North. This also speaks to any govt issued item (drivers license inclusive).

Corruption has ousted decency in lagos offices and its immediate environs as they prey on the demand. The corruption there speaks with its own rights and authority.

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Skelewudprince: 11:18am On Sep 25, 2023
Minna, Niger State
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by ruggedtimi(m): 11:23am On Sep 25, 2023
Bayelsa
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Akano5(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2023
sukkot:
Lagos I captured July 26th. That’s 2 months ago. Still waiting

Is it DIY
Is it 5years/32pages or 10years/64pages??
and how much did you paid via online
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by yinkeys(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2023
paskal16:
Ikoyi, Lagos
Tho it’s been a while
I have no idea how it is now
It was relatively fast for me when I obtained mine some few years back
shocked grin Lagos fast
Come on now
It’s hell to get anything in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by THURAFTERNOON: 11:27am On Sep 25, 2023
I just applied for sagamu and have to be there already for this week Friday for DIY . I pray God makes it seamless 🙏🏿
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by sukkot: 11:28am On Sep 25, 2023
Akano5:

Is it DIY
Is it 5years/32pages or 10years/64pages??
and how much did you paid via online
part DIY, part paid a woman in the office
32 pages
26000 naira online
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Bintdawood(f): 11:28am On Sep 25, 2023
Jigawa state🙌🏾
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Akano5(m): 11:30am On Sep 25, 2023
itoldu:
Go to the North. This also speaks to any govt issued item (drivers license inclusive).

Corruption has ousted decency in lagos offices and its immediate environs as they prey on the demand. The corruption there speaks with its own rights and authority.

I'm based in Ogun state
I'm even considering Sagamu, I need to avoid Abeokuta like plague

shame on Nigeria, passport should not be this hard to get, every local government ought to have passport centers
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Akano5(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2023
sukkot:
part DIY, part paid a woman in the office 32 pages 26000 naira online
Okay bro, thank you for the response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Akano5(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=THURAFTERNOON]

Did you DIY
I also want to apply through DIY in Sagamu
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Pio44: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2023
Hausa no dey travel, go any of their state and get fast
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Urexcellency: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2023
Carry yourself and go to Minna Niger state, it's the state, you will get it the day you capture, this update is as of last month.
Kolzzxxx:

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by emdis: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2023
If you are in Lagos and wants it as fast as possible. Contact me.. it's 50k for 32pages, emdisofficial@gmail.com
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by rickleye: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2023
paskal16:
Ikoyi, Lagos
Tho it’s been a while
I have no idea how it is now
It was relatively fast for me when I obtained mine some few years back

Once palms have been greased for sure.
The outskirts will always be faster like Abeokuta
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2023
If you love your peace and mental happiness, just go Kogi State.
That is all I can tell you.

Good luck
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by fuckJones(f): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Yankiss:
It's same Nigerians in charge everywhere. It's fastest through egunje. You look for an immigration officer you know, give him all details to get your passports with their own tip in tow. It would be ready in a jiffy. Take that to the bank!
can you recommend one for me please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Bostin(m): 11:50am On Sep 25, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Just settle those immigration guys and have your passport that same day or the next day.
I got my own the next day.
Location pls
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by CarlosTheJackal: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2023
I did mine in Abuja and got it under two weeks.

It was express and it cost 50k.

If you want same then I will give you the Immigration officer number and you can go to Abuja and see him in his office
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Jobio1(f): 11:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Lafia .
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Gboy5050: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2023
U will have wait and get in minna ..Niger state
DM 08037782248

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by flyinnizam(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Kolzzxxx:
Zamfara and Jigawa
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Askmewhy(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Donedeal1:
Akure,ondo state.
How may days?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Coolacetone: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yankiss:
It's same Nigerians in charge everywhere. It's fastest through egunje. You look for an immigration officer you know, give him all details to get your passports with their own tip in tow. It would be ready in a jiffy. Take that to the bank!
Those immigration thieves

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again / Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS / Nigerians To Experience A Week Of Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.