Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend (21009 Views)

NYSC: These States Pay Corps Members N5000 Or Less As Monthly Allowance / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos) / Picture Of Taraba Corpers At The Riverside Picnic Before Drowning Moments Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend by longifilis(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
BroadcastStaff:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/627987-nigerian-state-to-pay-corps-members-n85000-stipend.html

A one-time payment of fifty thousand naira as a medical allowance.

An accommodation allowance of twenty-five thousand naira per term, totalling seventy-five thousand naira for three terms.

Confused set of people
25k accomodation allowance per term is too juicy.
Nature gift to the Nation might not be able to do justice to it...

If you like relocate to TR
Re: Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend by Blaze232(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
mohkabir15:
I no go relocate go back to my taraba lyk dis ... Damn na taraba i camp oo i come relocate Leave dia ..

Really ?? Which platoon
Re: Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend by Ihenzy(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Damn! I served in Wukari 2020!....I miss this one!
where was your PPA
Re: Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend by Growing(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
This Governor is standing out.
Re: Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend by JayB11(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
2busy:
I saw in the news yesterday that the Taraba state university lecturers are threatening to go on strike for unpaid salaries.

Same state is promising Corp members 85k

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/09/21/taraba-varsity-ASUU-threatens-strike-over-six-months-unpaid-salaries-others/

Check the news again.....he just approved immediate payment of 3 months for them.

1 Like

Re: Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend by vacanci: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
BABAawoo47:
It's a one time payment...ppl shouting huge without reading

people dont care to read to see your point, thinking it's monthly
Re: Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend by Solsix(m): 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Soylife:

Mehn,just one cybercafe,that one no easy o and crowd go full there. Even now bush still full everywhere,
My stressful experience here was the long trek to diamond bank. That was the only bank here. If you like get there very early in the morning, you are sure to find lots of people there. Sometimes I will go in the morning and come back in the afternoon.
Then workshop and practicals too, and even long hours of lectures. There was a time a lecturer fixed class on Saturday. He couldn't cover everything that day and wanted to shift it to the next day being Sunday. We had to protest before he had pity on us.
When we were leaving that bank was not yet functional. We had to go to town for any banking services including withdrawal and paying of school fees
Re: Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2023
Benue state govt. is yet to fulfill this same promise of additional benefits to her corp members, let's see if Taraba states' govt will tow a different path.
Re: Taraba To Pay Corps Members ₦85,000 Stipend by Tempulated(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Good development on here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Determined Car Electrician Who Is Now A Corper Trends Online. Photos / NYSC Advertises For Supply Of Kits: An Opportunity For Sme's / Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.