Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu (4028 Views)

Atiku Is Not A Decent Man For Dragging Tinubu To Chicago Court - Temitope Ajayi / Reno Omokri Video:I Went To Chicago Court To Verify That Tinubu Is A Drug Lord / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by johnog4sure: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
Your wish but Mother Nature will surprise you with disappointment.

hahahaha calm down we are in the same team, I can't wish bola Tinubu on Niger not to talk of Nigeria. But Nigeria has built a society where criminals can reign supreme. People taking salary they don't work, employees steal from employers, bypassing phcn etc...
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by yoruboid: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
By Friday the wailers will claim CSU was bribed

By now they should have learned that all and I mean 100% of their expectations have been dashed with respect to PBAT from the beginning of the year

From his mental state before the elections
To the belief that he will lose the elections
To the anticipation that he will never be inaugurated
To their rumor that he is on life support and will rule from abroad
To their expectation that he will be arrested on Inauguration Day
To their hope that the PEPT will sack him as president
To their conviction that he didn’t attend CSU (and the college has insisted he did)

Show me one single thing the Obidenses have anticipated and achieved. Not one

Now it’s about his gender
Now it’s about the forfeiture
Now it’s about the FBI files
Now it’s the appeal to the Supreme Court

Just watch, like the others, they will cry premium tears

1 Like

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by 2BabaNairaland: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
I am calm Big brother.
The way the whole world 🌍🌎🌍🌎🌍 is looking at us, it is pissing me up.
Have you ever heard in the history of Nigeria too much of criminality related stuff about a sitting President like the thief-nubu?

johnog4sure:
hahahaha calm down we are in the same team, I can't wish bola Tinubu on Niger not to talk of Nigeria. But Nigeria has built a society where criminals can reign supreme. People taking salary they don't work, employees steal from employers, bypassing phcn etc...
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by johnog4sure: 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
2BabaNairaland:
I am calm Big brother.
The way the whole world 🌍🌎🌍🌎🌍 is looking at us, it is pissing me up.
Have you ever heard in the history of Nigeria too much of criminality related stuff about a sitting President like the thief-nubu?

it's embarrassing my brother, when I tell people that the bible is always correct. It says "righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to any people"

1 Like

Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Cooletempa: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
; grin
KanwuliaExtra:
GBAJUEEEE!!!!

IRAGBAJI JAGABANDIT!!!

Return home. We don’t want you here in the USA.

Abi UNGA ASHAWOS still dey sweet you for hia?😀

60 year old Ashawo wey still Dey do extra time get mouth…..…… grin shocked
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MuslimPegan: 2:40am On Sep 27, 2023
osigiepurr:

Please, next time you drop any comments here, dont ever use “bini” language for your write up.

Your wrong spelling of Bini language has really reflected your type of person just like ọmọ nọ ma wan vbọ kponwa........

It is better you comment in English language than to write nonsense and wrong spelling of bini language. Be warned!

Shut the F up
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by osigiepurr(m): 3:20am On Sep 27, 2023
MuslimPegan:

Shut the F up
Illiterate kids parading themselves on social media.....
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MuslimPegan: 3:26am On Sep 27, 2023
osigiepurr:
Illiterate kids parading themselves on social media.....

He wrote in pidgin English.

So shut your fvcking uneducated hole you call a mouth else Ogun kpai u
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by osigiepurr(m): 3:57am On Sep 29, 2023
MuslimPegan:

He wrote in pidgin English.

So shut your fvcking uneducated hole you call a mouth else Ogun kpai u
Your Monika has already proved the type of specie you are. When it comes to "Ogun" things, I strongly believe you must be a complete novice. So, don't start what you can't finish if you like yourself.
Re: Today The Chicago Court Begins The Release Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:05am On Sep 29, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Who go sch among those charactes thati misruled you buffoons and rubbished naija econs ?,is it obi or obj,or tiku or buha the cow brain.shameless Idle youths stewing in gossips and charades. angry

But why are u so pained. Is Tinubu any different. He might be guilty or not. We just want to know the truth. And beside certificate scam should end

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Protest In Abuja In Support Of Palestine,burns Israel Flag / Buhari Disgraced In London / A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.