Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,351 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years (2816 Views)

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by jeromestarks: 4:34am On Sep 26, 2023
pansophist:

Why do you think forking a girl is somehow you punishing her? When all you did is just prove to her that sex is a sure trap to catch you like a hungry rat.

Ignoring her is far more potent, not waiting like a watchdog for a chance to fork, and feeling fly that you won. Lol.
Don't mind the foolish boy.
He didn't know that sex benefits women too. Even more than men.

5 Likes

Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by PuZZyNegro: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2023
NLandIsHypocrit:
Of cause I knew where she was heading to and I decided to wait for her at the Amen. Who would have expected her to come visit? Where, or who would she have left her baby with?

But that's what you were asking for?

You said you would have sent her the money if she was close? Like, you wanted sex first before helping her?

Someone that dumped you and got pregnant for another. Two years after, you're still craving for her pussy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by Trustmea: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Just imagine the audacity she take to ask u for money, someone that turned u down years ago. Truly some women no get shame.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by DyingFetus: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Use her plus up

See you and GLK This December

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by Slynation(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2023
NLandIsHypocrit:
Of cause I knew where she was heading to and I decided to wait for her at the Amen. Who would have expected her to come visit? Where, or who would she have left her baby with?
Na wetin make you collect insult... Always resist the point that "renin wayor" will come into play...

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by GoodRocks: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2023
NLandIsHypocrit:
Badt guy grin grin

Nairaland refuse to allow me post the screenshots of the conversation saying they're checking one yeye source.

Dude You're too soft and gentle. The fact you still have her number after she rejected you 3 years ago says it all..the arrogant olosho bastard who's a wayward loose girl don see finish you because of your gentleness.

It's a good thing you didn't send her that money elsewhere I would have called you a simp. Dude block and delete that Olosho immediately. Girls full everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by GoodRocks: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Trustmea:
Just imagine the audacity she take to ask u for money, someone that turned u down years ago. Truly some women no get shame.

I swear. Na the audacity pains me pass.. like see how she was just chatting and requesting for money authoritatively without fear. na see finish dey cause all These things. The op is a finished man

2 Likes

Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by Gee64: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2023
You missed the chance of fvcking her sha.

If I were you, I would have sent 40k to her straight and not ask her to come over. You would have seen her come to spend one week of marathon fvcking with you for FREE!
Do you realise how much it is to get a hook-up for a night fvck?
You see free toto, you dey form hero. Let Nairaland broke guys dey hail you for nothing. Most of them nor get money to blow real cunt na strip chat and vaseline be their grace. E don tey wen their big preeks don enter live toto.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by AfroBeatDiary: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2023
VikingKing:
I havent seen your chat but from your write up I can tell you for free that you fuxked up big time!

You should've been kind and caring towards her. Listen to her. Share in her pain. Invite her over so you can care for her some more, then fuxk craze out of her. Fuxk her some more till you're filled. Fuxk her even more. Fuxk her one more time for the road.

Then dump her.

What if she get pregnant in the process of fucking fucking her?

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Dude You're too soft and gentle. The fact you still have her number after she rejected you 3 years ago says it all..the arrogant olosho bastard who's a wayward loose girl don see finish you because of your gentleness.

It's a good thing you didn't send her that money elsewhere I would have called you a simp. Dude block and delete that Olosho immediately. Girls full everywhere
Thanks for your words anyway, but I never mentioned that I still have her contact, she contacted me through Facebook messenger, and again I'm not as soft as many people project here, it's just that I'm not a bad but a good man, but extreme when the spirit is provoked.

I don't think it's bad to be soft but being wise and carful is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by Chidozianu(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
You should have ghosted her, blocked and deleted her number immediately after she rejected you.
Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by NLandIsHypocrit: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Slynation:
Na wetin make you collect insult... Always resist the point that "renin wayor" will come into play...
The insult didn't reduce my account balance neither did it change the real me. It was just a harmless writing words and besides why should that burther me when I know I'm still better than her and she can never come close to me again.
Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
PuZZyNegro:

But that's what you were asking for?

You said you would have sent her the money if she was close? Like, you wanted sex first before helping her?

Someone that dumped you and got pregnant for another. Two years after, you're still craving for her pussy?
I think you're the one who don't understand, it was just a mind game.
Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

I swear. Na the audacity pains me pass.. like see how she was just chatting and requesting for money authoritatively without fear. na see finish dey cause all These things. The op is a finished man
Just as you're making your point, I hope you're also reading other people's opinions on the same matter? And everyone believe that their own opinion is superb... That's life for you bro, don't take everything too serious.
Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by DeathToSimps: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Gee64:
You missed the chance of fvcking her sha.

If I were you, I would have sent 40k to her straight and not ask her to come over. You would have seen her come to spend one week of marathon fvcking with you for FREE!
Do you realise how much it is to get a hook-up for a night fvck?
You see free toto, you dey form hero. Let Nairaland broke guys dey hail you for nothing. Most of them nor get money to blow real cunt na strip chat and vaseline be their grace. E don tey wen their big preeks don enter live toto.

You're disgusting.
You'll perish, simp.
Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by KGBKremlin: 6:07am On Sep 27, 2023
NLandIsHypocrit:
This is someone I asked for a relationship she didn't find me interesting to go along with, I even told her I'm not primarily interested in sx stuff (because she was still a virgin), some people may say how do I know, but I tell you I'm extremely sure, I offered to take care of her so long as she agrees to be my girl, instead she ignored me to follow one wayward guy who could hardly afford his boxers; I zeroed my mind about her until she got pregnant and the mummy's pet that got her pregnant abandoned her and ran away. I have not communicated to her since over two years now until she chat me up recently and you could see our conversation below after which she blocked me....

[MODIFIED] Please bare with me, Nairaland refuse to allow me post the screenshots of our conversation in the name of checking what ever source.

Ok let me try and summarize our conversation.
She: Good morning

Me: Happy weekend

She: I wish you d same too

She: I have a small issue oo

Me: Ok

She: My phone is bad I need to fix it

Me: Ok, So?

She: I need like 20k to fix it can you help me

Me: Yes, if only you were close

She: Let me fix the phone first then we can talk about coming over to see you

Me: Ok

She: Are you sending the money

Me: Just fix the phone first then we can talk

She: Where do you want me to get the money from

Me: Where have you been getting money from

She: What kind of stupid question is that

She: Just get out you fool

Then she blocks me.

Please how did I offend her, or was I wicked to her based on our conversation?

Small boy reasoning
Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Small boy reasoning
Barely two months ago you joined Nairaland, you're already dancing naked in the public. Must you quote me to advertise your idiocy? You couldn't even make a single sentence on the topic so we can gage your big boy reasoning.
Re: Girl Who Turned Down My Relationship Proposal Asking Me For Money After 3 Years by KGBKremlin: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2023
NLandIsHypocrit:
Barely two months ago you joined Nairaland, you're already dancing naked in the public. Must you quote me to advertise your idiocy? You couldn't even make a single sentence on the topic so we can gage your big boy reasoning.

I have 10 account with nairaland you're the kid here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Or Female Friends, Who Do U Have More? / Are Women Truly Incomplete And Unfulfilled Without Husbands? / It's Impossible To Win Her Back. Stop Trying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.