Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country (33447 Views)

Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Thegamingorca(m): 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Good question, the point is, even if you are a U.S citizen it doesn't guarantee your entry to another country other than the United States.
Crying over your treatment and blaming your green passport is one of the dumbest things you can do.

Your folly is unredeemable
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ElSudani: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Your ignorance is staggering. Where in that write up did you read the man suggest he had another passport?

My ignorance or yours? You need to eat your akpu and go to bed. Your insults mean nothing to me as long as I continue to smack you with the truth across your mouths.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by osigiepurr(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
The writer above must be a big lier from the pit of hell. How Naija presidential matters take affect permanent residents of another country when he or she has not committed any crime.

Some Nigerians deserves to be castrated with the nonsense and misleading information that are being pulled out on cyberspace daily.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ElSudani: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Your folly is unredeemable

You want to put your money on it? Let us contact the U.S embassy to confirm what I said. This is how one of your argued with me on whether or not your academic institution can just release your college transcripts to a third party without your consent!
So much ignorance on this website.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by PrinceOfLagos: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Konquest:

This is a cooked up online story from X (formerly Twitter) with a lot of inconsistencies essentially meant to trigger a deluge of insults towards the current Nigerian President, and the OP who posted this here is a very notorious enabler of thread derailments, daily insults, misogyny, ethnic bigotry, and hate speeches on NL along with some of his kinsmen from the South East.

@My.nd44 and @S.eun, take note of this trend as your newest mod keeps rewarding this notorious OP (who lied that he is a Yoruba Prince but is actually an Ibo boy from Imo) with front page exposures. They usually quote only this new mod's attention to their new posts and never call the attention of
@My.nd44, to hide their sinister intentions.

There are monikers on this NL website whose threads promote a lot of fake or doctored news, incitements, and toxic hate speeches, but I have noticed that they never get penalized for clear NL Rules violations and instead the new mod pushes their threads to the front page.

Enough is enough!

Stop talking like a small child

Go on Twitter and engage the guy that posted the story ..
The link is there to verify the authenticity.

Stop mentioning me unnecessarily
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Burgerlomo: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Thank you for the clarification.

👍
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
MzErica:

Emmanuel nwude and invictusobi nwanne comes to mind.

They are all criminals who deserve to rot in jails.

Tribalism is the difference between the two of us.

You believe your region does not do crime and I pointed out Hushpuppy and Woodberry!

There is the good and the bad in every tribe. Even the current Nigerian president is giving the country a bad name by his shady background!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by IamAsiri: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Good question, the point is, even if you are a U.S citizen it doesn't guarantee your entry to another country other than the United States.
Crying over your treatment and blaming your green passport is one of the dumbest things you can do.

I'm sure that he is crying over the fact that his Nigerian passport is now giving wonderful experiences in other countries - even third world.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by IamAsiri: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
inoki247:

Lol who caused the rottenness....

I'm sure not the politicians cos doz ones go derr with peace and also looted money and the country accepts it from dem...

Buh anything our Passport is facing right now is the handy work of our desperate citizens....

Because Nigeria isn't the only country with bad Govt so they're not judging us based on Govt buh the citizens behavior....

That means our citizens just started behaving badly😱
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by AllenSpencer: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
US passport or Green card is a decoration if your birth place is Nigeria.

The moment they spot that name "NIGERIA" on your passport or green card, You will still be treated like a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by atutupoyoyo2211: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
That is not correct. it is still visa free, you just need to apply for an ETIAS, which is valid for as long as your passport is valid or 3 years, which ever comes first.
Burob:
No more visa free entry for American passport holders in the European Union as from January 2024.

I am quite sure by now, that those privileges have been withdrawn from green card holders.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Thegamingorca(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Thank you for the clarification.

Nah still you be this? grin grin make I snapshot your humbled ass before you retract it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Thegamingorca(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

You want to put your money on it? Let us contact the U.S embassy to confirm what I said. This is how one of your argued with me on whether or not your academic institution can just release your college transcripts to a third party without your consent!
So much ignorance on this website.

It's too late to try to deflect. You messed up for washing your dirty linens in public. grin trying to change the topic being discussed to something else will not work.

I can tell from how bitter you are replying.

Unfortunately u were caught lacking grin grin
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by atutupoyoyo2211: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
There is no issue here. He is not a US citizen, so he is not entitled to the visa free status.
juman:
Dont you see in immigration videos where american citizen was denied entry to UK.
Some others of such.

If immigration suspect your travelling to their country, they may asked you some questions and your aim coming to their country. If they are not satisfied you would be denied entry.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by denitro(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:
Absolute nonsense. If you have a US passport to a visa free country why would you present a Nigerian passport with it?

These Obidients and their childish lies.

Did you read the post at all?
He is a US permanent residence holder not a US citizen, there's a big difference.
Since he doesn't have a US passport he is still required to continue using his current passport until he gets a US passport.
So if he needs to travel he will use his nigerian passport and then add the evidence of his US permanent residence status.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Equity15(m): 12:03am On Sep 26, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
Pls could someone help me with 2k
1k? Drop your digits
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Juju70(m): 12:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Why u nor get return ticket?
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by fifi00719(m): 1:12am On Sep 26, 2023
ElSudani:
Absolute nonsense. If you have a US passport to a visa free country why would you present a Nigerian passport with it?

Idiotic comment. A Permanent Resident still uses his country of origin's passport until he becomes a citizen. Travel out local champion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ElSudani: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2023
fifi00719:

Idiotic comment. A Permanent Resident still uses his country of origin's passport until he becomes a citizen. Travel out local champion

And where did I say he couldn't? Idiotic me too comment.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Timmi: 1:59am On Sep 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

OLA MI LEKAN @Onlineguru_

Oga Ola mi lekan, Nigerian traveling abroad have always been profiled unless you and your clown brother just started traveling.

The Ibos or Igbos have spoiled the name of our country for the longest time. No need to be sentimental or bias unless you are one of the Obizombies
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ayodejihabeeb(m): 2:31am On Sep 26, 2023
ElSudani:

if you are ignorant of something always try to learn. If you have permanent residence,u still need to be using your country passport,but when you become the citizen of the country you start using the country passport.
Permanent residence is just like visa that allow u to stay in that country as long as it's valid.
Citizenship allow you to own that country passport.so if u have USA permanent residence u still need to travel with your Nigeria passport.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ElSudani: 2:55am On Sep 26, 2023
ayodejihabeeb:
if you are ignorant of something always try to learn. If you have permanent residence,u still need to be using your country passport,but when you become the citizen of the country you start using the country passport.
Permanent residence is just like visa that allow u to stay in that country as long as it's valid.
Citizenship allow you to own that country passport.so if u have USA permanent residence u still need to travel with your Nigeria passport.

Many of you can't read period. I said if you have an American passport going to a visa free country, why in the name of God would you present a Nigerian passport which is not visa free!
By the way, I hold both passports so you can all stop these unintelligent comments.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by okewumi: 3:06am On Sep 26, 2023
They will wail forever Amen.

After Tinubu (either 4 or 8 years)
It will go to north. 2027 or 2031.
The north will spend 8yrs.
2027 to 2035. Or 2031 to 2039 tongue

By then, the present waiver would be old and their unborn generation will start wailing grin

When the power comes south again, the north are the one that decide elections and they will insist on another Muslim grin and it will come from West again That is how the circle will continue
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by juman(m): 3:40am On Sep 26, 2023
He is mere idiot, he know nothing about what he talked about.
He wanted to show off that he now have permanent residency in america.
He better work hard to achieve his american dream.
American dream is real for hard workers.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by juman(m): 3:54am On Sep 26, 2023
I saw two american passport holders (americans) detained in egypt. The two were surprised that they could be treated like that as american citizens. Immigration officers said they were doing their jobs. They suspected them of "terrorism", because they visited Al-Azhar Mosque.
They were released later.

Egypt was their stopover, they were coming from dubai. While their next flight would leave about some hours later, they used the opportunity to see Al-Azhar Mosque.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by helpee(m): 4:22am On Sep 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

OLA MI LEKAN @Onlineguru_
Very foolish and childish write up. Was Tinubu the president when Obi, your principal was almost denied entry into Uk like a common criminal?

Before now, with uk, USA or Schengen visas, you could get an E- visa to Turkey until Igbos started entering Turkey with the visa and then never leaves again.

In Turkey, it is easy to get resident permit after entering. The igbos were now using it to trade and bring stuffs from there to Nigeria to sell. They banned us from the E visa last year, was Tinubu the president?

You guys spoilt the passport of the country for us. Everywhere you go, Igbo has spoilt the Nigerian passport with drugs and illegal trades all over the world and these are the same set of people accusing someone else of being responsible.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by helpee(m): 4:27am On Sep 26, 2023
ElSudani:

Many of you can't read period. I said if you have an American passport going to a visa free country, why in the name of God would you present a Nigerian passport which is not visa free!
By the way, I hold both passports so you can all stop these unintelligent comments.
While I agree the guy is an idiot for saying the Nigerian president was responsible for his problem with immigration, you are absolutely wrong here.
If you hold both passports like you said, you should be able to differentiate between green card and passport. He holds a green card, he won’t have American passport. With green card, you can enter into certain countries visa free including Canada. Even as a Nigerian, with any US visa, you don’t need visa to enter Serbia for example.
So, what he was saying was that a country that permits free entry if you have a U.S green card ( not passport) denied him because of his Nigerian passport.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Ashirioluwa: 4:34am On Sep 26, 2023
During the last election, I didn’t vote for any of these men (Atiku, Obi and Tinubu), because I see them as same. However, I hate when people come here to spread lies because you like or you don’t like someone.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by inoki247: 5:45am On Sep 26, 2023
IamAsiri:

That means our citizens just started behaving badly😱

Lol how many times have you seen the Politicians been ban for any Visa we are not under same passport category....

Or did you see where after Ekeramadu incident in UK came out the second day to start banning Nigeria or after James Ibori incident buh let a common Nigeria with the normal passport misbehave you will see the following week where they come up with one Visa Law....

You people will never admit everything we are facing isn't caused by the politicians we are not under the same Passport category....

When Nigeria was banned from US Visa Lottery I guess the Govt caused that also nd not the behavior of most Africa countries that misbehave in US nd under the category...

Over staying your Visa is a bad behavior also not only crime...
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by tonididdy(m): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2023
ElSudani:

Charlie
PR nor be passport
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by fantastic1: 6:54am On Sep 26, 2023
ElSudani:

See how dull you sound. Where did you read that he has a US passport? Did he tell you he is a US citizen? He said permanent resident. It is the dvmb people like you that also like your post I pity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:08am On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=int0x80 post=126016071][/quote] una go wail tire.. na u and him do the drug business... The guy is foolish trying to blame president just cos he wished either Obi or Atiku won pple should move on APC won with just 38 Percent cos opposition was divided... Accusing tinubu of drugs and certificate forgery is rubbish...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerian Students Studying Abroad, Travelers To Pay ₦40,000 For Police Clearance / BRT Introduces New Transport Fares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.