Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country (33384 Views)

Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by westfield: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2023
A pR is not a passport so they to show their Nigerian passport with their PR card

ElSudani:
Absolute nonsense. If you have a US passport to a visa free country why would you present a Nigerian passport with it?

These Obidients and their childish lies.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Xkonzult: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2023
Burob:
Only if you were aware to the fact, that your country Nigeria alone constitutes 7 times the drug users in West Africa, you would hide your ostrich head in shame.

Your container brothers from the land of the rising sun, are the number 1 narcotics pushers by sea in West Africa.

You think pointing fingers @ someone else, exonerates you from amongst the drug users like Naira Marley in the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Then with all d baggages Nigeria already has does ur submission now imply we crown it with a sniffing drug vagabond as president to make things worse
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2023
sunboy:
Some of us Nigerians and our inferiority complex.

Many Canadians and Europeans are denied entry into the US everytime. Many Americans are denied entry into Canada many times. They don’t go about bringing their country down.

Having a US residency is not an express entry into any visa free countries, your country of origin influence matters many times.
this is the best comment so far... They just want to vent anger cos tinubu APC managed to win with just 38 Percent... Opposition divided themselves esp obi LP who claims he won when clearly LP stand no chance to win even in 2031...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by chazon(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2023
[it’s very unfortunate been a Nigerian now is more of a death sentence
We are been stereotyped, discriminated against, witch hunted, hunted down like rabbits even by fellow Africans to my utter disappointment.

Our image as a nation is in the mud.
We’ve got no reputation
No pride

I’ll be a citizen of another country if I could
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by AllLovingGod: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2023
Lol! grin grin grin gibberish coming from someone that doesn't even know the difference between permanent Residency and and a passport holder. grin grin E be things oo. Laugh wan kill person here. Gosh, this is the level/ mental capacity of the people that defends tinubu in Nigeria. It's obvious you don't even own a passport. grin grin

Oga it's better you keep shut on matters you know nothing about than disgracing yourself on a public forum in attempt to defend tinubu/ your pay master. Just a brotherly advice though.
Peace bro.
ElSudani:
Absolute nonsense. If you have a US passport to a visa free country why would you present a Nigerian passport with it?

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by gard9ner(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2023
ElSudani:

You sound so stupid and ignorant, you couldn’t even read to understand the post
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Babathanks(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Skyview01:

...American citizens hate Nigerians because of Hushpuppy and Woodberry who are both Igbo.

You are right ogbeni.

One gboskoro for you!
The fact remains that. Our country citizen should stop committing fraud all in the name of wealth. Is weakling our passports strength. It doesn't have anything to do with the president.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by nony43(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
ElSudani:

Let us ignore your verbose drivel. What has your residence permit in one country have to do with whether or not you require a visa to enter another country?
Your residence permit only allows you to enter the country that issued it.
I would rather ignore your insult because at the end the day that is the only thing that is readily available to you hence the anger and frustration in your post.

A permanent resident is different from a U.S. passport holder. The same in UK. You got a settled status doesn’t mean you have a passport.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ElSudani: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
AllLovingGod:
Lol! grin grin grin gibberish coming from someone that doesn't even know the difference between permanent Residency and and a passport holder. grin grin E be things oo. Laugh wan kill person here. Gosh, this is the level/ mental capacity of the people that defends tinubu in Nigeria. It's obvious you don't even own a passport. grin grin

Oga it's better you keep shut on matters you know nothing about than disgracing yourself on a public forum in attempt to defend tinubu/ your pay master. Just a brotherly advice though.
Peace bro.

You are free to say whatever gibberish you want to say. Lol! I don't know the difference between a residence permit and citizenship!
Why should I be surprised at the people who believed Buhari died and was replaced by Jubril El Sudani?
People who claim Tinubu was a female!
Like a broken record they keep repeating the same nonsense.
The intention of this thread was another attempt to put Nigeria down, it failed woefully because OP is a liar.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
Babathanks:

The fact remains that. Our country citizen should stop committing fraud all in the name of wealth. Is weakling our passports strength. It doesn't have anything to do with the president.

I honestly wonder why anybody will go to any foreign country to commit crime.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Babathanks(m): 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Skyview01:

I honestly wonder why anybody will go to any foreign country to commit crime.
I tire ooo. And there is alot of works there ooo. We should channel our energy on things that matters. What is spoiling our reputation abroad is fraud and drugs and that's why most countries are restricting us from coming over. We should stop this blaming game of blaming the president
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
Babathanks:

I tire ooo. And there is alot of works there ooo. We should channel our energy on things that matters. What is spoiling our reputation abroad is fraud and drugs and that's why most countries are restricting us from coming over. We should stop this blaming game of blaming the president

If you come to Canada. You will be proud of Nigerians here. We are the top professionals here.

The Nigerians that go to countries like Sourh Africa, Malaysia are mostly the rejects and criminaly minded.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Babathanks(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Skyview01:

If you come to Canada. You will be proud of Nigerians here. We are the top professionals here.

The Nigerians that go to countries like Sourh Africa, Malaysia are mostly the rejects and criminaly minded.
That Canada is on my mind ooo. But I don't know anything about the process and the money is a big issue now for me
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by otipoju(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
ElSudani:

A beg go and sleep. You have nothing to say.

Just do your job and continue collecting your 30k monthly. We know you are being paid for this. Your account is an election propaganda account...I was on this forum waaaay before APC was formed.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ElSudani: 3:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
otipoju:

Just do your job and continue collecting your 30k monthly. We know you are being paid for this. Your account is an election propaganda account...I was on this forum waaaay before APC was formed.

Yes it is, what are you gonna do about it?
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by otipoju(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
ElSudani:

Yes it is, what are you gonna do about it?

Double it for you this month so you gra gra go come down small. Those you work for don't send you. Always remember that and look for something better to do with your time.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by lapintoz: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Talk to your developer brothers wey full the whole world prision on drugs charges....e for clear for your eyes small
Whytelyon:

Ozuor. Na PO make the man almost turned back at the airport? Olamilekan is now Peter Obi.
Your life use style remain one bar.

Swine. Very very stupid human being.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Whytelyon(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
lapintoz:

Talk to your developer brothers wey full the whole world prision on drugs charges....e for clear for your eyes small

Your commander in chief is dragged for drug related offences, I no hear you talk.
Last week , they arrested someone in the UK who bore a Yoruba name, same drug related offences, I no hear you talk.
Hushpuppi is Yoruba , he is in Jail, I no hear you talk. Internet fraud , dunce like you no talk.

The list can go on and on, I can't hear you talk. Anyone who counters a Yoruba man, is ibo. Your stupidity is loud.

The idiot way day fuck__ ozuor like you, na e I day pity. Make she see the low IQ dustbin she day do something with.
Your papa no try. He for come see ozuor like you collect the money he spend on you. Give you poison make your lifespan short.
Idiot of no worthy living standard
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by AceRoyal: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2023
Bnno:
how is it wrong? What identifies u is your passport not permanent resident
Hey Bro,
Can we chat on whatsapp.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Equity15(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2023
DrDeuce:

God bless you sir for helping out that guy prince despite the bad situation of our economy sir. May Godod bless and replenish you sir. I'm now sorry for this concurrent intrusion but please can you kindly lend your hand of help to me too please. I'm very hungry today and haven't had a decent meal at in days and I'm also feeling the weight of this economy as im not with my loved ones but in school. I know my chances are slim and you might feel angry with this mention of disturbance but sir a closed mouth is a closed destiny. Please help me too sir. I please plead in God's name. 🙏
not a problem at all. Done. Please manage and God bless
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Godsownfc(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
Rwanda is available now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Okada Rider With 4 School Children While On Phone Call (Photos) / Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 / 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.