Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country (33428 Views)

Entry To Delta State Blocked. No Movement ( Photos) / Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by sunboy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Some of us Nigerians and our inferiority complex.

Many Canadians and Europeans are denied entry into the US everytime. Many Americans are denied entry into Canada many times. They don’t go about bringing their country down.

Having a US residency is not an express entry into any visa free countries, your country of origin influence matters many times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by sunboy(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
inoki247:
Lol permanent residence visa doesn't even give you the same benefits citizens has...

Even as an American citizen, you can still be denied entry into a country with visa free privileges.

Even having a visa to a country don’t guarantee you entry.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by AK481(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:
Absolute nonsense. If you have a US passport to a visa free country why would you present a Nigerian passport with it?

These Obidients and their childish lies.

Agbado does not know the difference between passport and permanent residency.
Just like his microphone licking irabiji acting president .
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by TK9680: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=ElSudani post=126012551]

Hehehe true, how would I know? It is a blatant lie that you will present the passport in which you require a visa when you have another that is visa free.
Let's assume you did this by mistake, the immigration officer will still go by the one on which visa is not required.
Obidients and their oga are the worst liars in Africa. [/quote

My brother,

You clearly do not understand. There are some countries one can access with the visa or permanent residency of US, UK, Canada etc. These docs will still be attached or affixed to your Nigerian passport.
So a nigerian passport holder can visit some countries if he/she has a US visa or permanent residence like Georgia,Morocco etc
Kindly check. No offence meant

1 Like

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ElSudani: 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
AK481:

Agbado does not know the difference between passport and permanent residency.
Just like his microphone licking irabiji acting president .

😆 lolz. You are absolutely right.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ElSudani: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
sunboy:

Even as an American citizen, you can still be denied entry into a country with visa free privileges.

Even having a visa to a country don’t guarantee you entry.

God bless you, let them continue to wallow in ignorance. Not even an American passport is a guarantee you will be admitted to any country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Counterfeit: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Can you please, spell Areoplane,and Airport for me, please?

for
ElSudani:
Absolute nonsense. If you have a US passport to a visa free country why would you present a Nigerian passport with it?

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Bluntemperor: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

They love Social Media Cruise,until the BBC- burst their lies sometimes ago!
'we won't but how! We just won the election!
Unknown to them, Facts and Laws are key ingredients of Judiciary you must Proof!
But let the Lawyers continue to smile to the Banks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by MEGAWATCH: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The problems are his names and the part of Nigeria he hails from. The Nigerian Passport isn't the problem. Deal with it.

Try and travel out of South West for once,

Olodo song dedicator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by tiger28: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Seeee PAINMENT!!!

Elections are over jor!

SE ppl dem have been soiling our name internationally wayyyyyyyy before Tinubu so abeg stop the PAINMENT!
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by otipoju(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

You guys are very very dubious. I caught you out and you are all crying. The narrative was supposed to be he was refused despite having U.S residence permit and a Nigerian passport.
But my question is what special privilege do you have as a US resident permit holder that is not available to other holders of Nigerian passport who are not resident in the U.S? The answer is NONE
This is the false narrative you and some liars were trying to weave and is absolute nonsense to start with.
I laugh at some of you who are trying to lecture me on US residence permit.

Your response shows that you are deliberately ignorant. I will leave you to you to fight yourself.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ElSudani: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
otipoju:

Your response shows that you are deliberately ignorant. I will leave you to you to fight yourself.

A beg go and sleep. You have nothing to say.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by sunboy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

God bless you, let them continue to wallow in ignorance. Not even an American passport is a guarantee you will be admitted to any country.

I feel like they know it they just have a new habit of bringing their country down at every possible opportunity.

Very annoying! People like them get a second passport and go to burn their green passport on a live coverage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by LAW2577: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nonsense, it was because he was an obedient that is the reason for his almost denial.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Dshocker(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
The problems are his names and the part of Nigeria he hails from. The Nigerian Passport isn't the problem. Deal with it.

Mugu, foreigners cannot tell what part of Nigeria you are from, to them Nigerians are Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by IamAsiri: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Keep deceiving yourself😬.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by IamAsiri: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Hehehe true, how would I know? It is a blatant lie that you will present the passport in which you require a visa when you have another that is visa free.
Let's assume you did this by mistake, the immigration officer will still go by the one on which visa is not required.
Obidients and their oga are the worst liars in Africa.

I am shaking my head for you for this blatant display of ignorance. Is he already a citizen of USA to be holding their passport?
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by ElSudani: 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
IamAsiri:

I am shaking my head for you for this blatant display of ignorance. Is he already a citizen of USA to be holding their passport?

Good question, the point is, even if you are a U.S citizen it doesn't guarantee your entry to another country other than the United States.
Crying over your treatment and blaming your green passport is one of the dumbest things you can do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by IamAsiri: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
inoki247:
Lol permanent residence visa doesn't even give you the same benefits citizens has...

I am sure he knows. He is just showing the level of rottenness our image has been subjected to as Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by inoki247: 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
IamAsiri:

I am sure he knows. He is just showing the level of rottenness our image has been subjected to as Nigerians.

Lol who caused the rottenness....

I'm sure not the politicians cos doz ones go derr with peace and also looted money and the country accepts it from dem...

Buh anything our Passport is facing right now is the handy work of our desperate citizens....

Because Nigeria isn't the only country with bad Govt so they're not judging us based on Govt buh the citizens behavior....
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by BabaRamota1980: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Some people no get shame.

Why didnt that corrupt poster name the country that denied entry? grin

The guy is Ibo, and some countries have learnt to distinguish and filter Nigerians by name. They dont want drug carriers in their country,Nigerian passport or not, period!

He should disclose his name and his destination country. Probably headed to Phillipines. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by BabaRamota1980: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
inoki247:

Lol who caused the rottenness....

I'm sure not the politicians cos doz ones go derr with peace and also looted money and the country accepts it from dem...

Buh anything our Passport is facing right now is the handy work of our desperate citizens....

Because Nigeria isn't the only country with bad Govt so they're not judging us based on Govt buh the citizens behavior....

Period!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by COMPAQ(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Did you read at all??
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by MzErica(f): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Skyview01:

...American citizens hate Nigerians because of Hushpuppy and Woodberry who are both Igbo.

You are right ogbeni.

One gboskoro for you!

Emmanuel nwude and invictusobi nwanne comes to mind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Advancedman(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Do you read at all.
He is US Permanent resident not citizen, Haba make una dey reduce the shame not add to it.
Re: Nigerian With Permanent US Resident, Almost Denied Entry To Visa Free Country by Thegamingorca(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Obidients and their oga are the worst liars in Africa.

Your ignorance is staggering. Where in that write up did you read the man suggest he had another passport?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malaysia-Based Nigerian Man Crushed To Death By Dangote Truck (Graphic Photos) / Air Peace, Arik Air Increase Base Fare For Economy Flights To N50,000 / Nigeria To Increase Visa Categories From 6 To 79

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.