Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu (55195 Views)

U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Tinibu And Drug: US Release Certificate True Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by BossGerald: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
duro4chang:
You are crying more than the bereaved. Are you aware labour party and PDP have failed at Lagos tribunal? Kikikikikiki!

Yes and gas is now #900 per kg, dollar is #980...are you aware too??
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by IfnobeGod20: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Roboto11:

So why did the court rule in his favour?

grin
Please which court ruled in his favour and in which country?
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Yes and gas is now #900 per kg, dollar is #980...are you aware too??
Cry me a river
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by lolu2019: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Is it Atiku that sent him to school.y is e asking for his academic records.

1 Like

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Posh2018: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
MilitantAtheist:
I'm so shocked. Could it be that Tinubu actually didn't attend CSU? Why should we be deceived into supporting him? This is so painful. Tinubu doesn't really have this certificate? No na. Baba don fall hand o

Read the headline again. He is asking for his certificate to be released.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by iamjavadem(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fake news. Did he make a verbal or written request? Was it made in his behalf or what? People are ready to believe anything.

1 Like

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Dottormentor: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Believe gazzette or cassette at your own will. Set awon mother fuckers.
Crimecity:
JUST IN: Release only my certificate to Atiku; block CSU from revealing gender, transcript, other admission records, Tinubu begs U.S. judge

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-release-only-my-certificate-to-atiku-block-csu-from-revealing-gender-transcript-other-admission-records-tinubu-begs-judge/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by izunned: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Roboto11:
Atiku is just a mumu.

Lawyers should continue fleecing the murafuker.

You are the mumu
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Jackiedemie(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Afotinu:

I guess it was your dad that told you that story abi that Obasanjo wants to pull Tinubu down, boy go read history well, Obasanjo never tried to pull him down even when he was the Governor of Lagos state, the issue they had then was because Tinubu create more Local Government and LCDA's and Obasanjo said it was illegal, so always verify whatever anybody tell you before you pass it on to your future kids, no be everything na him you go use hate Obasanjo.

Was that why they then IGP Tafa Balogun write FBI for his criminal records?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by lomprico(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Very good
I don’t know what atiku and pit obi obsession with his academic record is
He went to csu and the school has confirmed it
What’s all this nonsense
Please we should focus on more important issues abeg
Let the zombies continue to wail

What are the important things? To push dollar to 3k to a dollar or sell petrol for 2k per liter?
You be real idiot!
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by edungene7: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Roboto11:

You must be very dull.

Tinubu has a right to block Atiku from looking into his sweet pot of stew.

It is his stew and not Atiku's.

If he wants to count the pieces of meat in it, he would be delayed and frustrated at Tinubu's whim.
chai God help us an educated illiterate sited your mumu no too much
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by shonepa(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
Stop the nonsence, wetin u see talk about Chicago State Uni...? No be American courts dey blow the whistle?

Everything, Nigerian Justice system bad.....compare everything to American system.

Una eyes go clear when u know corruption dey every country.

If we face reality den we go fit make dis country work.

Crimecity:
Imagine what a president is doing.

Jesus Christ!!

I’ve never been so embarrassed being a Nigerian!
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by bionixs: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
DaddyJapan:

You are nitwit of the first order.

Not worth my time.
who be this one. Jobless youth claiming no time
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by shonepa(m): 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
U wrong it has nothing to do with tribalism.....its greed.

How did we even get here? Bro na since 1999, Obansanjo na the genesis. Military man turn Alagbada, na wetin sweet the Europeans be dat, corruption in Africa (Military)

From there add 1+1......where the 2 biggest party in Nigeria produce the two most notorious candidates......

Chinjo2:
This is really shameful.
How did we even get here in the first place?
The funniest thing is that, people with multiple Masters degrees and Phds are even the ones supporting Tinubu the most just because of tribalism.
Nigeria can never develop. We are just deceiving ourselves.
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by ajebuter(f): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chicago State University go be like:

Iru Alumni oran won ni eleyi bayi nitori Olorun?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by biremi(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=Roboto11 post=126013603]

You must be very dull.

Tinubu has a right to block Atiku from looking into his sweet pot of stew.

It is his stew and not Atiku's.

If he wants to count the pieces of meat in it, he would be delayed and frustrated at Tinubu's whim.[/quote

No sir once you hold a public office, you cease from being a private citizen
And any matter concerning you becomes a public matter
And any one can check in on you and get away with loads of information about you LEGALLY,
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Roboto11: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=biremi post=126020052][/quote]

And the court has ruled.
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by toprealman: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
OkCornel:

Another one😂

You go ask tire.

By the way, that topic was for those people arguing with me that their tithe works for them and Nigerians should keep tithing. I wan know if e still dey work for them 😂
Uncle you go explain tire🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by OkCornel(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
toprealman:

Uncle you go explain tire🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by MrSmith1: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
The fact he is going through such lengths to keep this secret only exposes a huge security risk. Anyone who discovers such a “secret” can use it to compromise the president and thus Nigeria. Let’s think bigger than tribe or even “privacy” because this is a public figure. He shouldn’t have run if he has such skeletons he needs to keep in the closet.

Again, the bigger risk here is national security.
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Adelaide2: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
This one is on the Yoruba. They gave Nigeria the first female president.

1 Like

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by oluplus(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Very good
What’s all this nonsense

Really?

Please help me understand why he's asking the school not to reveal gender.
In a very simple sentence pls.
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Adelaide2: 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
oluplus:

Really?

Please help me understand why he's asking the school not to reveal gender.
In a very simple sentence pls.

Because he is a she 😀😀
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by zinaunreal(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu a transgender? What a joke 😆 or he is a bisexual. Be climbing all his body guards 😆

The question is who is Tinubu
We dont even know this man
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Jaycee07(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Saidfx:

Rubbish

Before the introduction of biometrics screening in the USA and western borders, people in naija have been using different names and gender to japa for greener pastures. In this case, a man used the visa of a deceased female to get a quality education in Chicago and graduated with a good merit. This man is BAT and he is here to rule some nitwits from the rising sun region for a long time.

You sound dumb and stupid. So now you’re admitting that Tinubu is guilty of forgery as alleged. Tinubu is ruling you and your family too, and not just the Igbo nitwit as you’ve claimed. And we can see how gracious his government has been so far.
Your statement isn’t only unintelligent, you sound repulsive. The president of Africa’s giant who claims he’s a first class graduate with honors in business is spending thousands of tax payers money to block
access to his glorious 1st class honors degree.
If you’re sure of your claims, visit the media house to further compound your messiah’s troubles .To you, it’s about Igbos. But you have forgotten that if this injustice is allowed to stand, it’ll provide an existential threat to Nigerians who live in diaspora.
He who must come to equity must do so will clean hands. People like you is the reason why Nigeria has capitulated. Continue to fool yourself.
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Prince111111: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Very good
What’s all this nonsense
big shame on you😱😱😱
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Posh2018: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
vannessa7:

I know for a fact that the school cannot admit a female and after taking all her identity and details now forget everything and continue with a male.
Even as this case is ongoing if Tinubu wasn't the one admitted initially and the school did not know they will definitely find out now because they must visit the archive and dig out all his information and they can withdraw and nullify his degree and certificate if there is a discrepancy. The fact that he attended the school is enough for me . Those people shouting up and down need to use their tear rubber brain, will the school allow such, haba.

Thank you.

I have said this many times. But I think they are just looking for something to nibble on.

Let them enjoy. Their masturbation comes to an end in few weeks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by UD101(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Crimecity:
JUST IN: Release only my certificate to Atiku; block CSU from revealing gender, transcript, other admission records, Tinubu begs U.S. judge

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-release-only-my-certificate-to-atiku-block-csu-from-revealing-gender-transcript-other-admission-records-tinubu-begs-judge/

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by jimcaddy(m): 12:04am On Sep 26, 2023
Hahahahahahahahaha Abi someone impersonated our president and wrote his exams for him? It's the US, they too are corrupt. And if he is so sure of himself, what is he hiding. A clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Miracle2020: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Roboto11:
Atiku is just a mumu.

Lawyers should continue fleecing the murafuker.
Atiku will send tinubu packing.
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by chloedogie(m): 12:21am On Sep 26, 2023
Roboto11:

Will you Shut up with your lies?

Na you first work for place wey dem need DBS Clearance abi?

Gerrout liar.

DBS that you do inside your house? Who is talking about DBS? You think I was talking about warehousing or petty jobs? Kids everywhere.
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by DeOTR: 12:31am On Sep 26, 2023
VULCAN:
I went to university.

I don't need to hire a lawyer to stop anyone from gaining access to my records.

For the simple fact that there is nothing untoward in my records.

That's why you're not the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The release of his documents will be delayed for as long as possible and when it's eventually released, nothing useful to Atiku would be found in there.

Most Nigerians are too dull.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / Osinbajo: We Lost The New Nigeria Battle, Not The War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.