Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? (2527 Views)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet Where He Referred To Bola Tinubu As President / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Femaleโ€ - Atiku To Tribunal / The Letter Affirming That Tinubu Attended CSU Is Likely Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by raumdeuter: 2:28am On Sep 26, 2023
OP that is how you know that most of those who believe that are not mentally stable

They were the same people who believed Buhari was cloned to Jubril

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by a4cube: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2023
pineed:

Bro seems you've not been following.. Lol

CSU has already publicly released all Tinubu's credentials for the world to see - Certificate, Admission letter, Transcripts, even response letters to enquiries.

How many time do you want them to release again.
If csu has released what atiku is asking for why is tinubu fighting to stop the release of documents already released? Doyou people reason at all?

1 Like

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nursepepeye(f): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2023
pineed:

Hey kid don't deflect the basis of this important discourse.

The Question remains: when has the name Bola AHMED Tinubu ever been a female? I haven't heard of such in my life
you are the kid here, we have a man of questionable character as a president, his policies, actions and inactions determine the future and destiny of our generation yet unborn and you are here asking stupid question. My friend will you get out of here.

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by IDENNAA(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2023
pineed:

Like seriously?!.. Lmao Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I can see you're part of the mischievous Atiku people.. Wake up bro!

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Baba relax. Let them release his admission records and let's the cross examination ensue.

I would be worried if I were Tinubu. He obviously can't bribe the American education and court system.

Why are you acting like you dont know that Tinubu enrolled in to CSU with a female's credentials. The lady whom he used her identity went to South West college. If I were Tinubu I would step down or kneel down and beg Atiku. Tinubu is in deep sxhit
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Aquila99: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Chinjo2:
OP I advise you to be open minded and follow this proceedings with an open mind. What Atiku is trying to prove is that Tinubu is impassonating the real Bola Tinubu who graduated from CSU who happens to be a female. Those academic records Atiku is asking for will further reveal the real identity of the real owner of the certificate.

Impersonation is claiming anoda person right. Wch u think is a lady. But CSU have come out and said HE. Meaning there was no SHE that bears that name attended the institution. All i see is BAT keeping Atiku busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Throwback: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2023
obailala:

First of all, there's no serious university abroad where it is difficult to obtain ones academic record; not even in Ghana or Cotonou. You say you speak from experience but that's your first baseless and pointless lie. I dare you to mention the name of the institution.

Secondly, no one is asking Tinubu to go bring his academic records from CSU; its actually shameful if you didnt know this. Atiku's lawyers through a US court simply asked CSU (not Tinubu) to release Tinubu's academic records. Tinubu learnt about this and in fear and desperation, scrambled a team of lawyers to block CSU from releasing his records. How does this correlate with what you typed up there about a purported difficulty in obtaining academic records from foreign Unis? " Is this the brightest argument you could conjure?

Lastly, no one asked you about your political affiliation, so telling everyone that you have no political affiliations was irrelevant, moreso when even a child can deduce your political affiliation from your 100% pro-apc/pro-tinubu posts on this forum... What exactly are you ashamed of?

If Atiku knew the rights of a student in America, he would know that Tinubu is very much within his rights to refuse Atikuโ€™s request.

Or what was Obama hiding?

What was Trump hiding?

Tinubu knows his rights.

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2023
raumdeuter:
OP that is how you know that most of those who believe that are not mentally stable

They were the same people who believed Buhari was cloned to Jubril
I tell you my brother.. it's very unfortunate that some Nigerians have allowed others to do the thinking for them and not their own.
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2023
IDENNAA:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Baba relax. Let them release his admission records and let's the cross examination ensue.

I would be worried if I were Tinubu. He obviously can't bribe the American education and court system.

Why are you acting like you dont know that Tinubu enrolled in to CSU with a female's credentials. The lady whom he used her identity went to South West college. If I were Tinubu I would step down or kneel down and beg Atiku. Tinubu is in deep sxhit

Really.. we don't know. Could you show us Proof of the female and her credentials?
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2023
Aquila99:

Impersonation is claiming anoda person right. Wch u think is a lady. But CSU have come out and said HE. Meaning there was no SHE that bears that name attended the institution. All i see is BAT keeping Atiku busy.
God bless you my brother

Its sad that people have refused to reason.. allowing political actors think for them
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2023
a4cube:
If csu has released what atiku is asking for why is tinubu fighting to stop the release of documents already released? Doyou people reason at all?
It's simply answer bro.. Politics

Same thing Republicans did to Obama requesting for his Certificate, Obama refused to disclose

Same thing with George W Bush and Donald Trump with opponents asking for their certificates.. even after they already put out in public.

So what will Atiku now do with Tinubu's certificate? Tell me

It's all Politics. I'm shocked you lots don't see this
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2023
Throwback:

If Atiku knew the rights of a student in America, he would know that Tinubu is very much within his rights to refuse Atikuโ€™s request.

What was Trump hiding?

Tinubu knows his rights.
Gbam!
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by obailala(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Throwback:

What was Trump hiding?

Tinubu knows his rights.
Of course Tinubu knows his rights and he's exercising it judiciously. The thought 0f exposing his past scares the shit out of him, so he's simply exercising his rights by hiding his academic records. I dont give a hoot what Obama or the other yanks are all about, I'm Nigerian do I'm focusing on my own.
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
This is just political machination. I believe Alh Atiku and BAT are playing mind games. It's a pity some Nigerians have allowed themselves to fall prey to these games.

See some reasonable comments below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Manufacturing Company That's About To Open In Awka, Anambra State(photos) / Nigeria, INEC: Electronic Voting for Election 2007? / 400 Ex-biafran Soldiers Die In Resettlement Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.