Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? (2532 Views)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet Where He Referred To Bola Tinubu As President / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / The Letter Affirming That Tinubu Attended CSU Is Likely Fake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Treadway:
You are just being mischievous pineed....

All the so called academic docs from CSU you say are in public domain, do not say [b]Ahmed! What they all say is Bola A Tinubu[/b]. Don't distort the facts.

Not like I care anymore, but I felt it necessary to point that out, seeing as you are harping on that point, albeit an inaccurate one. Cheers

Edited: Treadway, my apologies you're right the Certificate spells Bola A Tinubu, the middle name wasn't spelt if full.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Treadway: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Treadway, Yes the Certificate does. Ofcourse it does. We all saw it. The Certificate spells Bola AHMED Tinubu.

How on earth will a Certificate have only initials as middle name? My full names are stated on all my certificates

If you have a contrary certificate kindly share to us all.

really? Oya post the one you have. So you don't say the one I have here is false. Waiting...
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
sonnie10:
Lol. What Atiku is saying is that talk is cheap. He does not believe in “they said”. All he is asking is for the school to certify under oath that the certificate INEC has actually came from their school.
And to show prove of who they actually gave the certificate. This can be done by providing the academic records which includes admission letter. Usually, and ID is needed for admission. And it should contain the student date of birth and gender.
Lol.. Sonnie abeg no make me laugh 😂
Who is the "they said" you're referring to? Don't tell me it's Chicago State University.

CSU has already provided all academic records for the world to see.. so I don't understand which "records" you're looking for again

1 Like

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Treadway:
really? Oya post the one you have. So you don't say the one I have here is false. Waiting...

My question is how will a supposed female will referred to as HE? You think am na

1 Like

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Treadway: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Oga na you claim say AHMED no dey BAT certificate so its you that should provide the Certificate you claimed you saw.

Don't play fast one on us o.. we're too enlighten for this gimmick.. 😂
smh

Those are the two in public domain, which was how this whole enquiry began cos the details didn't match.

Wetin dem write there for the 'satificates' o pineed?? I'm very interested in what you have to say next.

Where you see Ahmed? Oya show us your copy wey Ahmed dey.

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by sonnie10: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Lol.. Sonnie abeg no make me laugh 😂
Who is the "they said" you're referring to? Don't tell me it's Chicago State University.

CSU has already provided all academic records for the world to see.. so I don't understand which "records" you're looking for again
When and where did they provide a certified copy?
Do you except Atiku to file for appeal with those internet copies from God knows where?
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
ValarDoharis:
[b]Some officials of CSU are compromised [/b]and thats why they are not willing to certify Tinubu credentials under oath
Lol.. here's another joker 😂 🤣 why do you folks always come up with these silly thoughts!

If you're asked to prove this in court now, you go hide under bed!
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Majesty7:

Let them keep enjoying their show of stupidity. After this, another person will still come out to claim Tinubu did organ exchange in his street grin

Someone who was once a senator and a governor for 8 years. It takes a very high level of stupidity to be Atiku and Obi's followers
😂 I tell you my brother.. very unfortunate set of people.. disturbing our media space.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by obailala(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:
Lol.. this matter really funny me o grin grin

Honestly I don't understand what Alh. Atiku and his team have been looking for in BAT's CSU certificate.

I thought CSU had already publicly put out all his credentials: admission letter, certificate and transcript for all of us to see. Even Richard Daley College has established that BAT was their student. So what are they actually looking for?

Is Atiku and his team claiming Bola AHMED Tinubu that attended CSU is a FEMALE?

Moreover in one of their letter CSU referred to BAT as HE. Because I don't understand what exactly Atiku's team are trying to claim/prove. If someone know pls enlighten us.

The Question is when has the name Bola AHMED Tinubu ever been a female? I've never heard of any female ever bearing AHMED before in my life.

I think this chasing of shadow is really unnecessary and embarrassing!

@Myndd & Mods, pls fp for deliberations. 👍

Not clear what Atiku is trying to do, and to be honest, that's irrelevant.... but what real patriotic Nigerians are concerned about is why Tinubu is so jittery about something as flimsy as his gender revelation. The big question is, what is Tinubu hiding?

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Treadway: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
You Pineed, said this not under compulsion or duress, meaning you sef affirm a certificate SHOULD bear full names explicitly written out. I'm still expecting the certificate or any other academic credential he has in the public domain that bears AHMED. Don't go numb now

I knew you were just being mischievous trying to sneak the Ahmed factor in, writing it in bold and all that, like you think majority here have amnesia. Smh!

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
obailala:
Not clear what Atiku is trying to do, and to be honest, that's irrelevant.... but what real patriotic Nigerians are concerned about is why Tinubu is so jittery about something as flimsy as his gender revelation. The big question is, what is Tinubu hiding?
Good question. To be honest I don't think Tinubu is trying to hide/hiding anything.

And to be honest, what Atiku is chasing is totally irrelevant as you stated
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by obailala(m): 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Good question. To be honest I don't think Tinubu is trying to hide/hiding anything.

Nobody cares about Tinubu's gender; he's free to be whatever gender he wishes to identify as.

What people are concerned and curious about is what he's so desperate to hide about his past. Why would someone so powerful and educated be running from pillar to post to bury something as flimsy as his university records? If you think that's not a red flag, then you're in a world of your own.

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Treadway:
smh

Those are the two in public domain, which was how this whole enquiry began cos the details didn't match.

Wetin dem write there for the 'satificates' o pineed?? I'm very interested in what you have to say next.

Where you see Ahmed? Oya show us your copy wey Ahmed dey.

You're right about the A initials on the middle name, my apologies

Based on the letter from CSU, BAT was referred to as "HE". Check to see they're CTC admitted to court.

So where is the "female" gender claim purportedly put out by Atiku and his team?

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by delpee(f): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chinjo2:
OP I advise you to be open minded and follow this proceedings with an open mind. What Atiku is trying to prove is that Tinubu is impassonating the real Bola Tinubu who graduated from CSU who happens to be a female. Those academic records Atiku is asking for will further reveal the real identity of the real owner of the certificate.

Interesting! Mobil didn't verify his certificate before employing him? They employed Ahmed with a certificate of a female Bola Tinubu? This is becoming ridiculous.

The lawyers are wise though. It's a golden opportunity....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Treadway: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

You're right about the A initials on the middle name, my apologies

Based on the letter from CSU, BAT was referred to as "HE". Check to see they're CTC admitted to court.

So where is the "female" gender claim purportedly put out by Atiku and his team?
don't bring that one. We are talking about the supposed credentials, not some letter that I can type myself. Isn't it funny that another suspect letter written to Tafa Balogun in the early 2000's (when the internet wasn't a big thing in Nigeria), supposedly from the US embassy, was riddled with so so many typographical and grammatical errors? I created a thread on that months back. I'm not interested in letters, not even about the man fighting tooth and nail to keep his 'excellent' records under lock and key. Let's keep this about the credentials which you have now admitted DO NOT bear the name AHMED. Lobatan. Cheers

1 Like

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
obailala:
Nobody cares about Tinubu's gender; he's free to be whatever gender he wishes to identify as.

What people are concerned and curious about is what he's so desperate to hide about his past. Why would someone so powerful and educated be running from pillar to post to bury something as flimsy as his university records? If you think that's not a red flag, then you're in a world of your own.

To be honest, I don't think Tinubu is "hiding" any record. I'm just a freethinking Nigerian with no political affiliations.

In my case, If I have already provided my records and my institutions both in Nigeria and Europe have equally provided same, I wonder why my opponents will want to still ask for my records which already has been put out.

Do you know how difficult it can be to get academic records in Universities abroad.. I'm speaking from experience.
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Treadway:
don't bring that one. We are talking about the supposed credentials, not some letter that I can type myself. Isn't it funny that another suspect letter written to Tafa Balogun supposedly from the US embassy, was riddled with so so many typographical errors. I created a thread on that months back. I'm not interested in letters. Let's keep this about the credentials which you have now admitted doesn't bear the name AHMED. Lobatan. Cheers

Treadway, I already conceded on the initials. But look at the repeated letters of responses from CSU to several persons that have enquired about BAT, the same response came with "..HE graduated from our University"...

My question is how will a supposed female will referred to as HE? You think am na?

I think bro.. I'm not a political affliated "zombie" that don't think OR allows some "Atiku team" to think for me.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by sonnie10: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Atikus effort is not irrelevant.This is the reason. The Supreme Court would not accept any document that is not certified and from the original source.
In law, he that alleges proofs.
It is on Akitu to proof to the court that the certificate with INEC is what they say it is.
Therefore a certified true copy from the original issuer must be obtained and presented.
This shouldn’t cause any fight!

3 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Treadway: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Treadway, I already conceded on the initials. But look at the repeated letters of responses from CSU to several persons that have enquired about BAT, the same response came with "..HE graduated from our University"...

My question is how will a supposed female will referred to as HE? You think am na?

I think bro.. I'm not a political affliated "zombie" that don't think OR allows some "Atiku team" to think for me.
you verified this letter how? Can't I create and circulate this letter with even more bells and whistles? See why I am not interested in talking about a letter? Those letters are no different from tweets as far as I'm concerned. Even a tweet has a verifiable existing origin/username that it can be traced to at any point in time for reference or verification purposes. How do you verify/authenticate this 'letter'? You believe because it was tendered as evidence that makes it true and valid? That is the whole point of forgery (when you don't get caught), submitting doctored and fake stuff. That doesn't change what's really fake or really real. Do we just take this letter hook line and sinker as the gospel truth? Absolutely not.

In any case, that is Atiku/Tinubu and Nigerians problem. Let them all deal with whatever they find or don't find.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
sonnie10:

Atikus effort is not irrelevant.This is the reason. The Supreme Court would not accept any document that is not certified and from the original source.
In law, he that alleges proofs.
It is on Akitu to proof to the court that the certificate with INEC is what they say it is.
Therefore a certified true copy from the original issuer must be obtained and presented.
This shouldn’t cause any fight!
Good point Sonnie! Very intelligent submission.

I thought the Nigeria High Court had already the same CTC Certificate (see attached). So which certificate does Atiku want to present to the same court again?

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by sonnie10: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Good point Sonnie! Very intelligent submission.

I thought the Nigeria High Court had already the same CTC Certificate (see attached). So which certificate does Atiku want to present to the same court again?
Atiku did not present that document. Akitu is actually asking to hand deliver his own CTC.
This should not be a problem .

1 Like

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Treadway:
you verified this letter how? Can't I create and circulate this letter with even more bells and whistles? See why I am not interested in talking about a letter? Those letters are no different from tweets as far as I'm concerned. Even a tweet has a verifiable existing origin/username that it can be traced to at any point in time for reference or verification purposes. How do you verify/authenticate this 'letter'? Do we just take this letter hook line and sinker as the gospel truth? Absolutely not.

In any case, that is Atiku/Tinubu and Nigerians problem. Let them all deal with whatever they find or don't find.

My brother that is a Federal High Court CTC Certificate and Letter.. not from roadside.

Are you insinuating that a Nigeria court will just admit University Records without confirming from the Institution that issued it?
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Treadway: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

My brother that is a Federal High Court CTC Certificate and Letter.. not from roadside.

Are you insinuating that a Nigeria court will just admit University Records without confirming from the Institution that issued it?

your former minister of finance Adeosun submitted fakes as well as so many others like her. They couldn't authenticate docs from right here on Nigerian soil, much less overseas. It is all on record. So?

Again don't twist this, we have closed the topic of certificate. That letter is what we are talking about now. The one I may well have printed in my room...
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
sonnie10:

Atiku did not present that document. Akitu is actually asking to hand deliver his own CTC.
This should not be a problem .
Listen to yourself Sonnie! How will a third-party ask to receive my own CTC (Certificate/Records) in his/her hand. I've never heard that in my life!
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by sonnie10: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

Big difference from when the original issuer is made to certify it under oath
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Treadway:
your former minister of finance Adeosun submitted fakes as well as so many others like her. It is all on record. So?

Again don't twist this, we have closed the topic of certificate. That letter is what we are talking about. The one I may well have printed in my room...
I mean Federal High Court.. Adeosun never submitted her credentials to court. I stand to be corrected
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Treadway: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

I mean Federal High Court.. Adeosun never submitted to court. I stand to be corrected
lol. This is funny.
Again, you are missing the point. The point is it doesn't matter whether a document or certificate is submitted to a court or other body. History has shown us repeatedly that little to no check are done EVIDENTLY, and the cat always gets let out of the bag mostly when political enemies in the know decide to strike, knowing fully well that you who forged can't prove it. So yes, that explains why Ahmed is prolly losing sleep, cos he didn't need to prove shit in Nigeria, but MAY now have to prove it courtesy of Atiku's neckpressing. In all, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
delpee:

Interesting! Mobil didn't verify his certificate before employing him? They employed Ahmed with a certificate of a female Bola Tinubu? This is becoming ridiculous.

The lawyers are wise though. It's a golden opportunity....

I tell you.. 😂 It's really ridiculous!

Its absurd to think that Mobil a subsidiary of ExxonMobil one of the world largest Oil Companies wouldn't verify BAT Certificate, academic records, background checks, etc before employing a staff. It's unheard of.
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Treadway: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

I tell you.. 😂 It's really ridiculous!

Its absurd to think that Mobil/ExxonMobil one of the world largest Oil Companies wouldn't verify BAT Certificate, academic records, background checks, etc before employing a staff. It's unheard of.

this man sef. You are not helping your principal's case o. Tinubu worked for Mobil oil Nigeria NOT Exxon Mobil (which merged just a few years ago) nor the Mobil conglomerate. Mobil oil Nigeria plc is in the business of selling lube products and refined petroleum products thru the pumps, in case you no know. Same one that became 11plc some years ago. Na Nigerian business oo. Just so you know.

1 Like

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by obailala(m): 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
pineed:

To be honest, I don't think Tinubu is "hiding" any record. I'm just a freethinking Nigerian with no political affiliations.

In my case, If I have already provided my records and my institutions both in Nigeria and Europe have equally provided same, I wonder why my opponents will want to still ask for my records which already has been put out.

Do you know how difficult it can be to get academic records in Universities abroad.. I'm speaking from experience.
First of all, there's no serious university abroad where it is difficult to obtain ones academic record; not even in Ghana or Cotonou. You say you speak from experience but that's your first baseless and pointless lie. I dare you to mention the name of the institution.

Secondly, no one is asking Tinubu to go bring his academic records from CSU; its actually shameful if you didnt know this. Atiku's lawyers through a US court simply asked CSU (not Tinubu) to release Tinubu's academic records. Tinubu learnt about this and in fear and desperation, scrambled a team of lawyers to block CSU from releasing his records. How does this correlate with what you typed up there about a purported difficulty in obtaining academic records from foreign Unis? " Is this the brightest argument you could conjure?

Lastly, no one asked you about your political affiliation, so telling everyone that you have no political affiliations was irrelevant, moreso when even a child can deduce your political affiliation from your 100% pro-apc/pro-tinubu posts on this forum... What exactly are you ashamed of?

2 Likes

Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by Greatkenny2: 12:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Treadway:
this man sef. You are not helping your principal's case o. Tinubu worked for Mobil oil Nigeria NOT Exxon Mobil (which merged just a few years ago) nor the Mobil conglomerate. Mobil oil Nigeria plc is in the business of selling lube products and refined petroleum products thru the pumps, in case you no know. Same one that became 11plc some years ago. Na Nigerian business oo. Just so you know.

That ronu man was recently employed on here, he doesn't even know much about his master...
Re: CSU: Is Atiku Trying To Insinuate BAT referred to as "HE" is Female? by sonnie10: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2023
pineed:

Listen to yourself Sonnie! How will a third-party ask to receive my own CTC (Certificate/Records) in his/her hand. I've never heard that in my life!
Now you get it.
That is exactly why Atiku has approached the Court in the US.
We will await to see what they tell him. Although , the first judgment said he could.
Remember, Tinubu is the one appealing now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inec Finally Disqualified Atiku : Your Honest Opinion / Pray For Victor Malu / Mark In Secret Meeting With IBB, Abdulsalami, Etsu Nupe, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.