Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. (17277 Views)

Economist:kindly Give Me Quotation How To Spend 70k. / Make 70k A Month And More For Free In Nigeria / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Shomek(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
U need to be drinking garri everday
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Shomek(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
Afolabishomek
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by grafixdon: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
onyxo76:

i suppose learn from you o, even with foodstuff ,20k no fit do me and my family of 5 for a week, una no dey buy fuel at all for school runs? no gen at all? no biscuits and snacks for the boys? give me your strategy ld

Some week I spent above 100k.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by rapheal5(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nairalander248:
The last time I do rough estimate of how much I spend a month is 99-120k food and data, no much on fuel, light is steady here, and Started saving 150k /month and others na misc 50k plus, This Tinubu economy must favour me and my family more ooh

I wished I can spend 35k a month, Omo na to save about 350+k monthly be that...
which area is it that you have steady light
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by simfrost90210: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
wittywriter:

Which one is gwura-gwura again?
Lolz

Wittyness

Na all those 50th hand push n start motor🤣
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
CedarHoldings:
My income as this rest of the year is 70k, no more no less ,I need prudent spending now,

Kindly estimate how to spend it and still have like 35k saves,

Note! I have a jalopy car that I ride to work Monday and Tuesday only. Single

Rideshare with other colleague and let the jalopy "breathe" or pick passengers along the way to work.

3 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Zaccshegzy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
gabazin080:
its not possible to spend #800 daily on food even if na village not to talk of Lagos. 5k fuel sef won't show in your fuel guage talkless of using for 1 week

It's possible, I normally spend less than that on food daily, you just have to discipline yourself.

Things are hard.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by rickleye: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
One Naira at a time …
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by 064cl: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
Don't be so stingy get yourself a wife and she will support you if Na good woman. Don't spend recklessly
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by lomprico(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
CedarHoldings:
My income as this rest of the year is 70k, no more no less ,I need prudent spending now,

Note! I have a jalopy car that I ride to work Monday and Tuesday only. Single

Unless na rural area you dey
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by rickleye: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2023
grafixdon:

Some week I spent above 100k.

100k . You be big man o
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Shomek(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
chinavs9ja:
Hmm
hi let chat private i need ur service
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by grafixdon: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
rickleye:

100k . You be big man o

Not really. You buy milk, chololate, toy, pizza and spend some cash at amazement park
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Evolutionism: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
CedarHoldings:

Note! I have a jalopy car that I ride to work Monday and Tuesday only. Single.

This your N70,000 is now N17000 in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Rich4god(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
EDUECO:

His/her income is a sign of poverty!

Do you expect a poor person to live as a rich person?

Abeg o.... 75k is not a sign of poverty. One can leave a decent life with it.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Evolutionism: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
AlexBells:
That’s a lot of money, Out of that 35K, bring out 5K for petrol in your car, manage to spend #800 daily, you will find out some days you spend more than 800, some days you spend less, overall, avoid broke girls. You can actually spend 800 a day on food

Jesus!!!

Which Food??

N800 on Food a whole day 24 Hours for a whole Human Being😂

Why not kukuma dey Fast everyday or just buy like one bag of Sachet Water and be drinking the whole day😂

People like you Demons na hin plenty for the Corridors of power for this useless country.

Chaiiii POVERTY is a Virtue in Shiiithole.

Nigeria POVERTY dey GYM every seconds😂

God Abeg ooo🙏

4 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by EDUECO(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=Rich4god post=126019259]

Abeg o.... 75k is not a sign of poverty. One can leave a decent life with it.[/quote
Is like you're not in Nigeria?

Due to Buhari's bad governance,N75,000 of today is equivalent to N25,000 of 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by EDUECO(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Evolutionism:

This your N70,000 is now N7000.

That is not too fair!

I think N70,000 of 2023 is equivalent to N23,000 of 2015.

N70,000 divided by 3 will give you around N23,000

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by CedarHoldings: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

If u go stay Motherless home
I don't pay house rent
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Goalnaldo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
800 Naira food daily? That should be 0-1-0 in local mama put.
in my side here in Benin, with four Hundred you will buy three wraps of eba/fufu and one meat with soup of your choice. He can eat 1-0-1.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by CedarHoldings: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Xlyad:
If you want proper analysis, then define your income properly; is it per month or another time period? Again you have to tell us your needs(what you cannot do without)
just food,and grocery once a while.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Paramount01(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
grafixdon:
I'm a family of 5, I spent 20k weekly (that's what I give my wife) but we always have food stuffs at home. 3 boys I and my wife. If I can manage 20k weekly, you should be able to save from your income.

You base where?
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Evolutionism: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Zaccshegzy:

It's possible, I normally spend less than that on food daily, you just have to discipline yourself.

Things are hard.

I have seen your types very well when i was in that world. Your types are many in Shiiithole. It is the reason why the country is the way it is.

To your types, POVERTY is a sign of discipline and Virtue. Na your types Nigerian Government dey like. Na your types them dey see wey dey give them Joy😂

Your types can never help people laye laye. I understand. That's the most common thing about your types😂

In Nigeria POVERTY have been Institutionalized and it has become a Normal thing to the Ignoramuses like your types. This is why when your types gets to Corridors of Power, You will continue from where your Predecessors Stopped. Generally it's a black man thing.

I would have like to say more about your types but i don't have much strength for epitsle tonight.

The powers that be upon the Universe will never let me cross path or have anything to do with "Demons Of POVERTY" like you again in my life. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by CedarHoldings: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Preeqahantas:
Load your weekly clothes in the boot.
Use 5k to buy Chelsea for area boys.

Park beside the office and sleep peacefully every weekday.

Go home weekends.
Ah I don't have house rent wahala,my accommodation is free.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by grafixdon: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Paramount01:

You base where?

Lagos
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by chinavs9ja(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Shomek:

hi let chat private i need ur service
Okay boss... waiting
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Shomek(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
chinavs9ja:
Okay boss... waiting
check my gmail on my profile nd message me
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by CedarHoldings: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nazgul:
Answer the following questions.

1. How much is your house rent?

2. Are you married with kids, engaged, have a girlfriend or single?

3. If you're to park or sell your jalopy car and resort to public transportation, how much would you be spending per month from your house to your place of work?

4. How much do you spend on food per day?

5. Do you have any addictions, if yes, what are they?

6. Do you have any dependant(s) aged parents, siblings, if yes, how many?

Your answer would help me draw a budget for you.
my flat is free rent, no relationship, no addiction other craving pepper soup or chicken soup sometimes, no dependant,just me àlone.

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by CedarHoldings: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Rich4god:
If you are in Lagos, no need to stress yourself, it won't be possible. Except you wan leave very poor lifestyle.

But if you are in a cheaper state follow that guys advice of spending max of 800 naira daily
ondo state
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Exceed15: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Did you vote for APC?
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by CedarHoldings: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Xlyad:
If you want proper analysis, then define your income properly; is it per month or another time period? Again you have to tell us your needs(what you cannot do without)
just for the rest of this year, next year it will be 97k
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by BoldBrainz(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Use that 70k to play straight 5 Odd for Betnaija to get more than that 35k times 10

I swear I was expecting a comment like this..😂

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With These Your Business And Career Will Take A Giant Leap! / Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.