Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. (17273 Views)

Economist:kindly Give Me Quotation How To Spend 70k. / Make 70k A Month And More For Free In Nigeria / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Chukwunonso1: 6:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Join corporative where you work and be saving the 35k with them.
It psychological makes u start seeing and adjusting to the remaining 35k as your Norma salary.
U can also start a data business (and be making another 50k or more from it monthly) the data biz stuff is effortless- u only need to press ur phone. DM if interested
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by gabazin080(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:
R u married?
yes. why do you ask
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by doggedfighter(f): 7:23am On Sep 26, 2023
Cool101:
so eba will be his only food for two days 😅

He will grow Potbelly by force.

Constipation will be his friend grin
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by doggedfighter(f): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2023
AlexBells:
No reason am, you can buy Egusi 300, Ugu 200, Black Fish 200, Magi 50, Onion 50, Salt 50, Cameroon perper 50 = 900, buy gari 500 and stay good for two days while buying 100 recharge card, to come fight on nairaland for two days, no dey reason life much God go always send daily bread

What a life !!!

2 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by doggedfighter(f): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Evolutionism:

Abeg no quote me again😂

Na God i take beg you. E get why.

Just one night at Intercontinental. You will hate yourself and curse the demons presiding over you endlessly.

See the Rubbishes and Nonsenses wey you dey Type😂

He is typing poverty stricken rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Nobaga500(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Use that 70k to play straight 5 Odd for Betnaija to get more than that 35k times 10
Mennn.... What if loss? How is he going to cater for himself for the month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by chinavs9ja(m): 9:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Shomek:

check my gmail on my profile nd message me
I have already sent you a message
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Adeneeyee84: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2023
Nobaga500:

Mennn.... What if loss? How is he going to cater for himself for the month.
Life itself is a risk... If loss comes in then he needs to think outside the box of his schedule
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by tobby20: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2023
AlexBells:
That’s a lot of money, Out of that 35K, bring out 5K for petrol in your car, manage to spend #800 daily, you will find out some days you spend more than 800, some days you spend less, overall, avoid broke girls. You can actually spend 800 a day on food
for person wey get benz
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by chudez0147(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Please where is your area that have light steady ?
Nairalander248:
The last time I do rough estimate of how much I spend a month is 99-120k food and data, no much on fuel, light is steady here, and Started saving 150k /month and others na misc 50k plus, This Tinubu economy must favour me and my family more ooh

I wished I can spend 35k a month, Omo na to save about 350+k monthly be that...
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Nobaga500(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Adeneeyee84:

Life itself is a risk... If loss comes in then he needs to think outside the box of his schedule
Sure, life is a risk, but at times it's complicated. Though he may stake all and win big but It's better to stake what he can let go than to stake his entire income.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Timigeofrey(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2023
Your question should be how you can earn extra cash with you existing salary. Tell us the condition you're in and the advice you'd get would be much more helpful than how to stay alive with 35k a month.

Well my own be say incase ..you're just saving the 50% without expecting a tangible interest on your savings at the end of the year..my brother your are OYO..bring your money to be saved with Custodian Insurance ESUSU SHIELD plan. CALL ME 08166700537 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Redhot111(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2023
AlexBells:
That’s a lot of money, Out of that 35K, bring out 5K for petrol in your car, manage to spend #800 daily, you will find out some days you spend more than 800, some days you spend less, overall, avoid broke girls. You can actually spend 800 a day on food

800 on food in which part of the country? Even if you eat only twice daily 800 no go work.

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by AlexBells(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2023
tobby20:
for person wey get benz
Na benz we go chop
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by AlexBells(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Redhot111:

800 on food in which part of the country? Even if you eat only twice daily 800 no go work.
In Enugu, do he have fridge, when I say 800 a day, you can actually use 2400 and cook food food for three days

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by danthamccoy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
AlexBells:
5k fuel is it for garri or for dodo?

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by AlexBells(m): 2:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
danthamccoy:

5k fuel is it for garri or for dodo?
He said he only use the car twice a week
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by CedarHoldings: 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Timigeofrey:
Your question should be how you can earn extra cash with you existing salary. Tell us the condition you're in and the advice you'd get would be much more helpful than how to stay alive with 35k a month.

Well my own be say incase ..you're just saving the 50% without expecting a tangible interest on your savings at the end of the year..my brother your are OYO..bring your money to be saved with Custodian Insurance ESUSU SHIELD plan. CALL ME 08166700537 FOR MORE INFORMATION
ole

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by ILEMUDA(m): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
NwaNimo1:
You want to save 'Naira' ?

.....any spare kobo you get go buy dollar, pound or euro!
How do I save in dollar Bro..... Teach me abeg.
This naira is dancing Alingo.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Bbbwings: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
AlexBells:
Sorry how long does 5000naira fuel last these days grin grin grin
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Bbbwings: 5:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Drop your car take taxi.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by AlexBells(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bbbwings:

Sorry how long does 5000naira fuel last these days grin grin grin
If him get luck, if he reach hilly side he roll it, he said it a jalopy, certainly would roll, 5000 can buy like 8 liters 2 liters going, two liters coming back depending on the car and the distance of his work place,

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Shomek(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
chinavs9ja:
I have already sent you a message
ok i will check it
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by klenton(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dollywood:

This you?

lol, Bro that was 2020, come to think of it, how much was a normal phone then, how much was dollar then,? moreover that someone made a post for an enquiry doesn't necessarrily mean it's for themselves.

And for the fact that you are here with some people, doesn't mean they are not big outside, those people you look up to some of them are here, that's a fact and you have to understand it
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Dollywood(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2023
klenton:

lol, Bro that was 2020, come to think of it, how much was a normal phone then, how much was dollar then,? moreover that someone made a post for an enquiry doesn't necessarily mean it's for themselves.

And the fact that you are here with some people, doesn't mean they are not big outside, those people you look up to some of them are here, that's a fact and you have to understand it

You talk too much already. You're not who you seem to be.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by klenton(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Dollywood:

if you see me in real life you will address me as "sir" but it's a faceless forum and that's the beauty of it, cus this is the closest you can banter with some people....now get a life kid and run along or do you need money for biscuits
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by klenton(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Dollywood:

consider it a privilege that I even indulged you, but that ends now, so go play with your mates and don't quote me again
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Trimyke: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Well its just a thing of logic and discipline
First:Reduce all your liabilities by 70% and turn them into an assets e.g Your tokunbo car is a liability as You tend to spend more on its fueling and maintenance compared to when You use the public transport.SOLUTION:Convert your Car into an assets by putting it on the Road fulltime,and get your daily percentage base on aggreement with your Driver,which can amount to ₦2,500 or ₦3,000per day,multiply it by 30days,then you'll be realising about ₦75,000 to ₦90,000 per month.
NOTE:The money you Are realising from the Car is greater than what You make from your salary work.Its Left to You to decide and be wise.

SECONDLY:Draw your monthly budget and follow it strickly.Don't compromise.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Zaccshegzy(m): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Evolutionism:

I have seen your types very well when i was in that world. Your types are many in Shiiithole. It is the reason why the country is the way it is.

To your types, POVERTY is a sign of discipline and Virtue. Na your types Nigerian Government dey like. Na your types them dey see wey dey give them Joy😂

Your types can never help people laye laye. I understand. That's the most common thing about your types😂

In Nigeria POVERTY have been Institutionalized and it has become a Normal thing to the Ignoramuses like your types. This is why when your types gets to Corridors of Power, You will continue from where your Predecessors Stopped. Generally it's a black man thing.

I would have like to say more about your types but i don't have much strength for epitsle tonight.

The powers that be upon the Universe will never let me cross path or have anything to do with "Demons Of POVERTY" like you again in my life. Amen.

Don't sweat too much my guy, we all know your type grin

Before you allow yourself to get depressed by lies from your subconscious about how hard your life is, do consider that:

You woke up
You can see
You can hear
You can speak
There is a roof over your head
You can walk without a wheelchair or crutches

Shake off that feeling and focus on the blessings built into you by your Creator. Don't listen to your body to know how to feel. Tell your body how to feel. You have every reason to be joyous and praise the living God!

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Swiftgrp: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
Stevenbright:
Use your car to do short route transport business as a part-time side hustle to earn more money.

Just look for a route that all those road transport enforcement agents don't disturb that much and then carry passengers during the evenings after your normal work.
Time-tested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With These Your Business And Career Will Take A Giant Leap! / Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.