Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. (17281 Views)

Economist:kindly Give Me Quotation How To Spend 70k. / Make 70k A Month And More For Free In Nigeria / If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by CedarHoldings: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
MrBachelor:
Which state do you reside? cheesy
ondo state
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by klenton(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
Rich4god:

Abeg o.... 75k is not a sign of poverty. One can leave a decent life with it.

lol..75k a month is poverty redefined, just today I spent over 75k on groceries and fuel
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
gabazin080:
it will be every hard o. even me cant understand how i spend 10k daily. i do withdraw 5k from pos on my way to work and will still withdraw another 5k on my way back. the thing don tire me sef.
na only if i no go work , i dey manage 5k a day.
to be a man no easy especially family men
R u married?
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Cool101: 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
AlexBells:

Dem no dey calculate am like that, he can actually use 1K to prepare soup and 500 garri and eat Eba for a while two days
so eba will be his only food for two days 😅

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by AlexBells(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Evolutionism:

Jesus!!!

Which Food??

N800 on Food a whole day 24 Hours for a whole Human Being😂

Why not kukuma dey Fast everyday or just buy like one bag of Sachet Water and be drinking the whole day😂

People like you Demons na hin plenty for the Corridors of power for this useless country.

Chaiiii POVERTY is a Virtue in Shiiithole.

Nigeria POVERTY dey GYM every seconds😂

God Abeg ooo🙏
No reason am, you can buy Egusi 300, Ugu 200, Black Fish 200, Magi 50, Onion 50, Salt 50, Cameroon perper 50 = 900, buy gari 500 and stay good for two days while buying 100 recharge card, to come fight on nairaland for two days, no dey reason life much God go always send daily bread

2 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Slynation(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
CedarHoldings:
My income as this rest of the year is 70k, no more no less ,I need prudent spending now,

Kindly estimate how to spend it and still have like 35k saves,

Note! I have a jalopy car that I ride to work Monday and Tuesday only. Single
it means you just have to go on compulsory fasting to be able to achieve your desired level of comfortable with that amount....

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Evolutionism: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Evolutionism: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
AlexBells:
No reason am, you can buy Egusi 300, Ugu 200, Black Fish 200, Magi 50, Onion 50, Salt 50, Cameroon perper 50 = 900, buy gari 500 and stay good for two days while buying 100 recharge card, to come fight on nairaland for two days, no dey reason life much God go always send daily bread

Abeg no quote me again😂

Na God i take beg you. E get why.

Just one night at Intercontinental. You will hate yourself and curse the demons presiding over you endlessly.

See the Rubbishes and Nonsenses wey you dey Type😂

5 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by AlexBells(m): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cool101:
so eba will be his only food for two days 😅
Oga him dey reason survival you dey reason only food, if he can't wait for the next two days, to cook spaghetti 500, beans 150, onions, salt and the rest 250, make him go kill himself na or go back to his parent, no be me bring am into this world nor to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by AlexBells(m): 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
Evolutionism:

Abeg no quote me again😂

Na God i take beg you. E get why.
No be you go dey answer evolutionist yet you know want make the young man adapt to poverty
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by uckay304: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Adeneeyee84:
Use that 70k to play straight 5 Odd for Betnaija to get more than that 35k times 10
Who tell you the five odds is sure?
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Cool101: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Evolutionism:

I have seen your types very well when i was in that world. Your types are many in Shiiithole. It is the reason why the country is the way it is.

To your types, POVERTY is a sign of discipline and Virtue. Na your types Nigerian Government dey like. Na your types them dey see wey dey give them Joy😂

Your types can never help people laye laye. I understand. That's the most common thing about your types😂

In Nigeria POVERTY have been Institutionalized and it has become a Normal thing to the Ignoramuses like your types. This is why when your types gets to Corridors of Power, You will continue from where your Predecessors Stopped. Generally it's a black man thing.

I would have like to say more about your types but i don't have much strength for epitsle tonight.

The powers that be upon the Universe will never let me cross path or have anything to do with "Demons Of POVERTY" like you again in my life. Amen.
😆 😂😂leave the mumu alone, he has a suffer head mentality. I've been in a situation where I spent 800 daily on food, omo I lost serious weight because of this. I had to increase it to 1k and the 1k is still suffering. I stay in Calabar btw

3 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
AlexBells:
I cook my food
let's assume you cook your own food. How much is a derica cup of rice, ₦700, exclusive of the ingredients to cook it and the Kerosine/gas; and you will finished it for a day. A loaf of bread is minimum of 800 Naira, let's assume you will use water to eat it not tea. Break it down for me on how you can use 800 Naira to cook food you can eat for a day. I want to learn

3 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by stagger: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
CedarHoldings:
My income as this rest of the year is 70k, no more no less ,I need prudent spending now,

Buy a bicycle and use it to go to work. That's for starters. Fuel cost eliminated.
Plant all the veggies, yam and plantain you will eat. Your backyard will serve, especially using sack farming for the veggies.
No alcohol and no outings. Watch match on weekends in joint and buy just a basic soft drink. No DSTV at all. If e too much, get a basic GoTV or StarTimes package.

I can't add any more.

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by fijihems: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
Honestly, I find it very difficult to give you any meaningful advice or suggestion even though I am an economist because N70,000 appears too little for someone who owns a car. I can only suggest that you do proper budgeting for your expenses on a day to day basis. I don't know if the idea of using your car to do part time taxi driver business is good enough because the car would be prone to more frequent breakdowns and maintenance costs are too high these days.

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by dododawa1: 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Life goes on
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by nedekid: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Op, God is your strength.
When commuting to work, carry people to pay for your fuel, over time you will have regulars that will follow you to and from work. Also cut down on unnecessary things, eg joints, bars, oloshos or regular woman runs guys do.
If you are a boozer ie to keep your sanity in this trying times. Have your booze in your fridge at home.
If possible, take your lunch to work from home. As for me, I eat cereals 6am in the morning before madam goes to work, during the day around 3pm I have my first and only solid meal for the day.
Figure out your lifestyle as it affects your cost.
Guy, things are tough now, i bought 10k fuel daily for the last 4 days, this evening used 16k to finally top up to full tank.
As I said earlier God is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by ufuosman(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
OgaSeun:
Use am carry 2 odds first..
After doubling it. Do rollover
😂😂😂 2odds is difficult to get oh no go kip man hungry for a month o😂😂😂
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by AlexBells(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
let's assume you cook your own food. How much is a derica cup of rice, ₦700, exclusive of the ingredients to cook it and the Kerosine/gas; and you will finished it for a day. A loaf of bread is minimum of 800 Naira, let's assume you will use water to eat it not tea. Break it down for me on how you can use 800 Naira to cook food you can eat for a day. I want to learn
First, A loaf of bread in Enugu is 500, I can buy a loaf of bread, 500, divide it in two drink halve with palp and 50 shuga that's 650, remaining 150, right, I can use the remaining 150 to buy this sachet tea, remember by my calculation, it is supposed to be 1k a day cause 30K is what's left, I buy 1Kg of gas and it last me average of 5 days, that's given that I boil my bath water, then perhaps I want to cook rice, well I don't use to buy rice that way, sometimes it comes in bag so I would assume I'm getting a cup at 150, I cook 3 cups with 1 cup of beans 45+150 600, I can eat it for a day and the next morning so you see the next say wont be 800 cause I'm thinking of evening, I can just buy #500 noodles eat and sleep, for some reasons I'm not a vegetarian but I'm not supposed to consume animal protein much so I don't worry about meat of f9sh, just lots of vegetable
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Drbarmes(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
OP said he rides to work on monday n tuesday only. people dont really read

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Nazgul: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
CedarHoldings:
my flat is free rent, no relationship, no addiction other craving pepper soup or chicken soup sometimes, no dependant,just me àlone.
Do the following.

1. Open an online account. I'll recommend opay because they won't be debiting you unnecessary like how commerical banks do.

2. Whenever you receive your salary, transfer 30k from your salary account to that account.

3. From the remaining 40k, use 20k to feed yourself. However you choose to do it is totally up to you. But I'll recommend you patronize street food vendors, they're way cheaper than the standard regular restaurants.

4. From the remaining 20k, use 10k for your transportation to work and the other 10k would be for miscellaneous... recharge card, data...etc.

4 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Snitch24(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
CedarHoldings:

Hi its very simple
Spend on what you need
And get alternative for what you want
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by 18wheeler: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Try to see how you have to make more money. That jalopy can be fetching you small money on your way to and from work. Then you figure out the rest. You are single as you said. You should count yourself lucky. Some of us ruffed same hassle with no jalopy. All the best

1 Like

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by sparko1(m): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
AlexBells:
That’s a lot of money, Out of that 35K, bring out 5K for petrol in your car, manage to spend #800 daily, you will find out some days you spend more than 800, some days you spend less, overall, avoid broke girls. You can actually spend 800 a day on food

5k on petrol You are kidding right, even 10k is not enough to drive to work and return per day, though I drive V8, still 5k can't buy fuel.

And 800 for food, is it for 1 meal or snacks, because a real meal cost at least 1,500 naira.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Shyboyk(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
CedarHoldings:

Them no dae teach person this kind thing …if u overdo ur body go tell u
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Felix6: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Double the money. 4 odds play with 35k. Thank me later
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Dollywood(m): 12:34am On Sep 26, 2023
klenton:

lol..75k a month is poverty redefined, just today I spent over 75k on groceries and fuel

This you?

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by Dollywood(m): 12:36am On Sep 26, 2023
Nazgul:

Do the following.

1. Open an online account. I'll recommend opay because they won't be debiting you unnecessary like how commerical banks do.

2. Whenever you receive your salary, transfer 30k from your salary account to that account.

3. From the remaining 40k, use 20k to feed yourself. However you choose to do it is totally up to you. But I'll recommend you patronize street food vendors, they're way cheaper than the standard regular restaurants.

4. From the remaining 20k, use 10k for your transportation to work and the other 10k would be for miscellaneous... recharge card, data...etc.

Outstanding advise
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by MasterTee007: 1:35am On Sep 26, 2023
That is what my Dad did and he didnt even touch his salary and built his first house while his coworkers were laughing he painted his car like a taxi. Old man does not need to even touch his pension, and all his assets now are pallatives for children and grandchildren...A wise man leaves riches for his children's children. Be wise and dont care what others think. If you are in Ibadan...late night from Iwo Road is a Go...if you have a solid car...during rain...its a Go Go...you can make your money and save your whole salary...Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Take the N35k...put it away into an account you cant easily touch.
Loan Data in BULK
Loan Gas cylinder
Get Solar with monthly payment with inverter
Buy enough food...and go 1 0 1
If you run your car like a taxi ...2 trips at night, it will cover the shortfalls.

Stevenbright:
Use your car to do short route transport business as a part-time side hustle to earn more money.

Just look for a route that all those road transport enforcement agents don't disturb that much and then carry passengers during the evenings after your normal work.

2 Likes

Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by abibun: 4:26am On Sep 26, 2023
AlexBells:
That’s a lot of money, Out of that 35K, bring out 5K for petrol in your car, manage to spend #800 daily, you will find out some days you spend more than 800, some days you spend less, overall, avoid broke girls. You can actually spend 800 a day on food
Except maybe na Garry for the whole day.
In Sokoto, one elbow eba with just a meat is 600 not to take of a place like Lagos.
Re: Economist: How Can I Spend 70k A Month. by samcolee(m): 6:18am On Sep 26, 2023
grafixdon:
I'm a family of 5, I spent 20k weekly (that's what I give my wife) but we always have food stuffs at home. 3 boys I and my wife. If I can manage 20k weekly, you should be able to save from your income.
I'm not married though but I go to work everyday and it's eating my salary, same salary as Oop I just want to save 25k only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Intels Begins Construction Of Port In Badagry / With These Your Business And Career Will Take A Giant Leap! / FG Engages Ghana On 'Trade Discrimination’ Against Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.