Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? (44114 Views)

I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Four Side Effects Of Sleeping With Lights On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Arogunmasa(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
U are not alone, same here

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by yesloaded: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Same here
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by SonofGod231: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
I have a dimmer lamp.
It's dark but gives shadow view of my room and furnitures.
Picture attached _

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Deepsky(m): 11:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
I can't even imagine sleeping inside a dark room.
... There's got to be at least some kind of dimmed-light in the room.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by eepeepook: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Buy a sleep mask. Case closed.
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Kobranet: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Keaton:
Thiefnubuu can't even sleep at all, Atiku has him by his balls

🀣🀣🀣😭🀣😭🀣
U guys always have a way to link everything to tinubu
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Kobranet: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=Kobranet post=126021331]
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by djon78(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bellfun:
I don't like it either...I prefer to sleep with lights off

Me too

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Gbemini(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Keaton:
Thiefnubuu can't even sleep at all, Atiku has him by his balls
u no get fada for house ... Ewure

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by SonofGod231: 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Deepsky:
I can't even imagine sleeping inside a dark room.
... There's got to be at least some kind of dimmed-light in the room.
Same here bro.
I power my chargeables to sleep ohh.
Ever since I saw a scorpion back then in my room at madonna,Okija. I don't sleep without lights.
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by trappatoni(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Biggiefela:
Light dey light no dey if sleep hold me nothing dey stop am. If dem like make dem fire gunshots I no go still wake
hahaha...my brother from another mother....on top rope sef I go sleep if I no go fall grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Vijuchoco(f): 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Alamkir:

Not necessarily thick , but not transparent that's what I meant
Ok, I get it now
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Biggiefela:
Light dey light no dey if sleep hold me nothing dey stop am. If dem like make dem fire gunshots I no go still wake

Hazin eh!

I even prefer the lights on, so I can easily jump start when I wake up or be able to see whatever it's (in times of danger or insects) immediately I wake up.
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Eastcoastboy(m): 11:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Na wicked people dey sleep with lights on grin. Wetin you dey fear for darkness?
What If insects or any creeping thing climb your body, or even danger.
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
FoggedBrain:
How can somebody sleep with the light on?

See you people? Always judging others because they don't behave as you do. Now, I ask why will someone sleep with light off? What work for you may not work for others. Live and let’s live. Let people do what please them. You need to grow up.

I sleep with light off, but that doesn't make me see those who sleep with light on as weird. The same time I may decide to sleep with light on...anyone that rock my boat...

Peace✌

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Chizzychinny: 11:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
I don't sleep with light on
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Spiff20(m): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2023
When better sleep catch me wetin concern me concern light?
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Archworld(m): 12:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Wizardslayer:
It is normal for every human being to sleep with the lights off.

I only switch off my room light because of security. I can sleep whether light is on or not
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by todugo(m): 2:50am On Sep 26, 2023
FoggedBrain:
How can somebody sleep with the light on?
I do. Infact I don't like sleeping with light off🚨.
I always have this phobia that if I off the light, I may not be able to sense danger. E.g snakes other dangerous insects.πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by todugo(m): 2:53am On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Na wicked people dey sleep with lights on grin. Wetin you dey fear for darkness?
I have phobia for darkness since I was a child. I always sleep with lights on🚨.
But what I can't sleep with is noise!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by vickthourh(m): 3:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Light and darkness don't meet

Lights on :HEAVEN(me)

lights off: HELL FIREEE

😁😁😁😁
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by BXNX: 3:40am On Sep 26, 2023
Stillalive:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

This is spamming..you should be ashamed of yourself..there are courses to learn online that could give you financial freedom..smh

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by koko3: 3:45am On Sep 26, 2023
I see this comment on almost on the topics created on this forum.

You don't have money to feed yet you have data to stay online to beg on all topics.

Whoever you may be, He/She, go and get a life.

Stillalive:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by medikend(m): 5:09am On Sep 26, 2023
We don't usually have light....that's y
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by Sonofgod1990(m): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Harmony92:
I can't sleep with the light off anymore because of my babies.
but why giving birth out of wedlock? repent
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2023
I sleep with or without
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by masterflowx(m): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2023
SUPERPACK:
I am on the opposite. I can't sleep where there is no light. I hate darkness even when I am awake. Even when there is no light I must on our rechargeable bulb.

Google it to see the disadvantages.
You will never on light while sleeping for the rest of your life.
Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by ejimatic: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Growing up I had no problem sleeping with the light on but for the past six years or so I can't sleep with the lights on. Even if I'm feeling very sleepy, the moment they bring light, the sleep is gone!!

Most times I turn of the light in my room even when PHCN didn't bring the light so I can sleep. Please who is going through this?
It is a common thing for many people.Medically if yiu switch off the light you are telling yiur system to sleep.The sleep will come.

In terms of security if yiu switch of the light you can see who is coming to your room .The person outside can never see you.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? by WillEndInPraise: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Growing up I had no problem sleeping with the light on but for the past six years or so I can't sleep with the lights on. Even if I'm feeling very sleepy, the moment they bring light, the sleep is gone!!

Most times I turn of the light in my room even when PHCN didn't bring the light so I can sleep. Please who is going through this?
For security purposes it is not good to sleep with the light on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hen Laying Egg On Hospital Bed In Imo - Facebook User Shares Photo / Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) / John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.