Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Makes A Lady Beautiful? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Lady Beautiful? (10803 Views)

Poll: Who is a beautiful lady?

The light in complexion: 23% (79 votes)
The dark in complexion: 19% (65 votes)
Fat ladies: 3% (13 votes)
Slim ladies: 25% (83 votes)
Tall ones: 23% (78 votes)
Short babes: 4% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Two Things Makes A Lady Beautiful. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by cyril10(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2011
What makes a lady beautiful is her piety, inner beauty is more precious than outward beauty, godly ladies are the most beautiful because they radiate the beauty and the glory of Christ.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by freecocoa(f): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

**blushing** Thanks

You are welcome,eh but can I marry you for my brother?he is a nice guy I swear.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by InkedNerd(f): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
freecocoa:

You are welcome,eh but can I marry you for my brother?he is a nice guy I swear.

lol sure as long as he is of good character and isn't afraid of a woman who can/will speak her mind. I must admit, I'm not an easy person to put up with. Those who have put up with me and are still a part of my life, I truly must commend them for doing so lol grin grin
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by freecocoa(f): 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol sure as long as he is of good character and isn't afraid of a woman who can/will speak her mind. I must admit, I'm not an easy person to put up with. Those who have put up with me and are still a part of my life, I truly must commend them for doing so lol grin grin

Ah, he'd trip for you,he loves women who know how to express themselves regardless of anything,he's very cute and to top it all,he is heir to the throne of my town,so I guess you are our future lolo. wink
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
[color=Black][/color] Wat makes a woman beautiful is a man ma guyz!without men,women are vain all they do z insane,no one to cuddle em when they re in pain, anoda thing is their belief, external beauty comes last!,
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by SIRNIMS(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
Bigg Nyash, less demand for money,absence of nagging, good chooker and love chooking
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by 1stestees(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
Beauty is usually the 1st attraction.
For me, a round faced lady irrespective of complexion wins my heart anytime.
Round face is it!
Thereafter, ur inner beauty, character, faith, manners, upbringing and a lot of other factor will either keep me or make me flee.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Jencejyde(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
Beauty lies in the heart, If you like, be miss world, if you don't have the right ATTITUDE then to me, you aint it.

C'mon its beauty we are talking about here and a Lady's whole persona has to be right to be addressed as "Beautiful", (Personal opinion ni oh!)

Good looking is one thing, Confidence and Hygiene are others but Beauty encompasses everything, Yes!!Emi ni mo sobe grin grin grin grin

But neways to cut all the long story and grammar, (Ndigbo, I hail oh!! grin grin) Yellow bones it is for moi plus all the necessary stats to match wink
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Ranoscky(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2011
freecocoa:

A times u make me wish I were a man,I for make sure say I marry you,you too dey make sense.
U have an admirer in mua.
She has a male resemblance (Mr cork), and he is single and DESPERATELY searching!

Do u mind hooking up with him?
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by mykali(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
nobody likes the short and fat? hehe
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2011
I look at four qualities in a lady to deem her beautiful:

1. Her complexion - Most be blemish free.

2. Her shape - Good figure: Nice butt, bosoms, legs, head, nose,etc.

3. Polite - she most be able to be good and courteous.

4. Educated - At least must have high school education.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2011
mykali:

nobody likes the short and fat? hehe
hmmm sir, look at the poll above, 6 people like short babes, and 7 people like fat women. cheesy
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by CHIMSKY(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
Great Big Kegs 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by ronkebp(f): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
A beautiful person is physically endowed person, whether the perosn would add her beauty with good character or behaviour is another topic, when you see a beautiful one, you are like, OMG!!! SHE/HE IS SO beautiful, that! at that very moment is beauty and not the character.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
ronkebp:

A beautiful person is physically endowed person, whether the perosn would add her beauty with good character or behaviour is another topic, when you see a beautiful one, you are like, OMG!!! SHE/HE IS SO beautiful, that! at that very moment is beauty and not the character.
Beauty is not all about physical thing(called physical beauty) but also the manner of her characters as long as they are pleasing to the sense of individuals who see them as beauty.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by InkedNerd(f): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
freecocoa:

Ah, he'd trip for you,he loves women who know how to express themselves regardless of anything,he's very cute and to top it all,he is heir to the throne of my town,so I guess you are our future lolo.  wink

Cool smiley

Oya, send him my way grin
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by AmakaG29(f): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
confidence, integrity, and a sense of style
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by moreprof: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
Hmmm, endowment
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by ochukoccna: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2011
seeing the age of the OP,it's easy to see why all the beauty attributes he listing only have to do with a lady's body. embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided undecided
Exiting thread.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Rastamann: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
Her face, boobs and figure! tongue
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by kbdrim(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
Every woman is beautiful , it just takes the right amount of alcohol to see the beauty cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by lighternote: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2011
a lady's beauty lies in a 'good head' & a 'good heart'. By good head,I mean a good sense of reasoning(intelligence). The good heart includes a considerate,compassionate persona. A well groomed body then wraps d package. This is complete beauty. physical beauty/grooming without inner beauty is likened to a pig wearing a gold ring in its snout.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Serendipity: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2011
@Claremont,
gosh!
why the bulcrap, who told you that inner beauty is 'intelligence'?
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by gascoign1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
Her brain and character,other attributes comes last
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by gascoign1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
what makes a soup taste nice? is it the color of the soup,or the long time spent in preparing it? None of the above because it the ingredients that makes a soup tastes sweet, so the ingredients makes a beautiful lady not her physical appearance
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Breastman(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2011
Breasts. Maybe hips and ass too, but mostly breasts: full, massive, springy, succulent breasts. The complexion is irrelevant, the face is irrelevant, just good, heavy ol' breasts. That is all that makes a woman beautiful. Women with flat, ugly breasts should be banished to the evil forest because they are wicked. It is only the heat from their wicked hearts that would dry up a woman's chest like that.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by r231(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
Her Nose grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by uzoo: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
looks doesn't make any one beautiful.beauty lies in the heart,everything else is vanity.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Agybabe(f): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
Beauty of d face is short lived, bt beauty of d heart is goodness. 2 b physically beautiful is secondary bt d insyd is primary.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 21, 2011
Any combination of pretty face, curvy figure, juicy endowments of Nkiruka and/or Azuka, voluptuous body with flat tummy, straight and smooth legs, svelte 'Nefertiti' appearance, enchanting smile, etc. Perhaps having just one of these features may suffice for a girl to be adjudged beautiful, as long as there are a few of the other features in modest amounts to serve as ancillary.

Meanwhile, the Mgbekes here that are talking about good heart and character should forgerrit. Any lizard in skirt and blouse can pretend to have a good heart or character in her futile bid to be regarded as at least 'inwardly beautiful', but most of ya'll certainly can't pretend (even if your life depends on it) to be beautiful in the conventional sense, not because you don't want to, but simply because you can't convince your brutally forthright mirror to lie that it is seeing a princess rather than the lizard that is standing in front of it. It is much easier to fake a 'beautiful heart' than to fake a beautiful face/body. Little wonder there are too many fake 'beautiful hearts' all over the place waiting for the right time to show their true colours. So I'll gladly stick with what I can instantly verify, thank you very much.
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by ShyOne(f): 1:23am On Oct 21, 2011
@ thread none of that makes a woman beautiful

These 5 things make a woman beautiful:

1.  no alcohol
2.  no drugs
3.  kindness and love keeps bitterness and ugliness away from her facial features
4.  humility and sweetness
5.  fruits and vegetables keeps her complexion, skin and eyes clear and luminous

This keeps a woman beautiful - how tall or short she is and the color of her skin mean NOTHING
Re: What Makes A Lady Beautiful? by Jenifa1: 1:37am On Oct 21, 2011
pro01:

Any combination of pretty face, curvy figure, juicy endowments of Nkiruka and/or Azuka, voluptuous body with flat tummy, straight and smooth legs, svelte 'Nefertiti' appearance, enchanting smile, etc. Perhaps having just one of these features may suffice for a girl to be adjudged beautiful,  as long as there are a few of the other features in modest amounts to serve as ancillary.

Meanwhile, the Mgbekes here that are talking about good heart and character should forgerrit. Any lizard in skirt and blouse can pretend to have a good heart or character in her futile bid to be regarded as at least 'inwardly beautiful', but most of ya'll certainly can't pretend (even if your life depends on it) to be beautiful in the conventional sense, not because you don't want to, but simply because you can't convince your brutally forthright mirror to lie that it is seeing a princess rather than the lizard that is standing in front of it. It is much easier to fake a 'beautiful heart' than to fake a beautiful face/body. Little wonder there are too many fake 'beautiful hearts' all over the place waiting for the right time to show their true colours. So I'll gladly stick with what I can instantly verify, thank you very much.

that your definition of a beautiful woman is very rare and unrealistic.
and even the few that have it naturally, most likely have it for only less than 5yrs in their entire lives (early-mid 20s).

a beautiful heart lasts way longer.
if you are in love with a woman, you will find her beautiful inside and outside. even if others don't agree.

one man's meat is another man's . . . tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When I Was 17.... / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? / Please Who Knows This Girl? She seems to be everywhere[pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.