Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,001 members, 7,952,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? (11048 Views)

My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / My Girl Friend Always Complains About The Number Of Female Friends I Have On FB / My So-called Boyfriend Always Complains About My Big Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Godofbj: 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Whenever i fućk my babe doggy she always complains about pains and tells me to use another style, but i just cant give up doggy my girlfriend has a thick big ass thats just looks and fells great when i fućk it doggy and paint her insides. She is the only woman I've ever been with in all my life who has complained about pains during doggy. Please has anyone here ever experienced this with a woman before and if you have what did you do to stop the pains thanks for your advice.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Waste of a youth

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Neimar: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Fuckgodndjesus: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
I understand where you're coming from doggystyle is my favourite, there's nothing quite like taking a big ass from behind and watching it shake and quake i definitely wouldn't be able to give it up if my girlfriend complained I'd just dump her ass and find someone else, you should do the same.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by karkinase(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
How can I unread this...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by laluski(m): 12:00am On Nov 07, 2020
karkinase:
How can I unread this...

Exactly angry

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by yarimo(m): 12:22am On Nov 07, 2020
No videos no advice undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Notatribalist(m): 12:23am On Nov 07, 2020
karkinase:
How can I unread this...
You didn't read the title before you click the thread?hypocrite

37 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by iykmora(m): 12:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Then revert to LION style... undecided
Of all d problems in d world! angry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Shortcut2life: 12:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Give her bulldog style

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:00am On Nov 07, 2020
idiot boy and he failed WAEC o

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by bigiyaro(m): 1:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Waste of a youth
na hypocrisy go kill you, its your type that is killing this country. Shame!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by bigiyaro(m): 1:03am On Nov 07, 2020
karkinase:
How can I unread this...
see mumu, in your stupid mind

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Godofbj:
Whenever i fućk my babe doggy she always complains about pains and tells me to use another style, but i just cant give up doggy my girlfriend has a thick big ass thats just looks and fells great when i fućk it doggy and paint her insides. She is the only woman I've ever been with in all my life who has complained about pains during doggy. Please has anyone here ever experienced this with a woman before and if you have what did you do to stop the pains thanks for your advice.

I think the pains may be as a result of how her toto is shaped
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Wawelexy(m): 2:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Talk to ur pastor and pray bout it...

Since that all ye live for...

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by karkinase(m): 6:42am On Nov 07, 2020
bigiyaro:
see mumu, in your stupid mind
Where did you craw out from stupid boy...does the OP post make any sense to you. Dont ever quote my mention again if ur reasoning faculty is low

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by muller101(m): 6:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Use goaty style instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by blinking001(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2020
Get a replacement. Learn to always walk out from a toxic relationship. She's toxic for complaining about the doggy thing when originally she enjoys same thing with other guys. Dumb her toxic ass.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by sunshineV(f): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2020
karkinase:

Where did you craw out from stupid boy...does the OP post make any sense to you. Dont ever quote my mention again if ur reasoning faculty is low
ode u read the topic, u didnt back off u still read the body and here u are whinning like a lost puppy. hypocrisy kee u dia

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by NiklauseFred(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Fuckgodndjesus:
I understand where you're coming from doggystyle is my favourite, there's nothing quite like taking a big ass from behind and[/b] watching it shake and quake [b]i definitely wouldn't be able to give it up if my girlfriend complained I'd just dump her ass and find someone else, you should do the same.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Mrscarter(f): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2020
Godofbj:

Maybe take her to the dr.
Else she may not like that position?
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2020
I had a partner like that. Nice beautiful arse but she wouldn't stop crying when I'm digging her doggy style. So I changed to the pronebone style, where she lies flat on her tummy and I just lie on her still digging her from behind.

I realized the pronebone is far more intimate than doggy because it allowed me feel the full softness of her arse and thighs while buried in her wetness.
Also, you could handle her nipples and kiss her neck while digging her out and you could reach your hand under her and rub her clitoris in front.

But you've gotta have a decent length on you though if she has a fat arse, and that's because you'd need to pass all the plenty arse to get to the V and stay in there, whereas doggy make it easier by giving you open and direct access.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Mrscarter(f): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2020
Fuckgodndjesus:
I understand where you're coming from doggystyle is my favourite, there's nothing quite like taking a big ass from behind and watching it shake and quake i definitely wouldn't be able to give it up if my girlfriend complained I'd just dump her ass and find someone else, you should do the same.

Wow.
She's his gf not a sex doll U just go get a new one
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Mrscarter(f): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Shortcut2life:
Give her bulldog style

grin

That pic tho lol. I feel for that guy
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by instinct57vm(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Godofbj:

That babe has infection otherwise the pain isn’t normal. Tell her to use antibiotics for 5days to treat infection if no changes after then she should visit the hospital for consultation and tests

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Elui2(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2020
I think your babe has deep dyspareunia, i advice you both to go to see a gynaecologist so as to examine her properly
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Dayoebe(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2020
karkinase:
How can I unread this...
Please when you find a way, share it to us abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by rowland545(m): 9:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Are u sure we are not having sex with d same girl?

My gf hates doggy if I say turn nah wahala and she is big....d tin just tire me....how can I have sex and no doggy.

Anyway I've gotten an idea of wat to do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I think the pains may be as a result of how her toto is shaped
What is Toto?

Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by sanity12(m): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2020
Make u dey lie give urself, anything to satisfy ur fantasy grin
Re: My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do? by bigiyaro(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2020
karkinase:

idiotic full, unread the post, next time read the topic before clicking it. Maggot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? / Some Guys Here Are Just Making Themselves Cheap. / Is There Anything Like 'respecting Privacy' In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.