Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel (9219 Views)

Pics Tinubu, Bisi Akande And Other APC Leaders Paid Borno A Condolence Visit / See What Barr.lawrencia Uzoamaka Wore To Gbenga Aruleba's Focus Nigeria On AIT / Why Does Tunde Bakare Refer To Gbenga Daniels As A Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by tunyus(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2011
They are bunch of    useless,stupid and foolish old men
Miserable people
The are all BASTARD
Awon OLORIBURUKU AGBALAGBA
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by omo9ja1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
These are not Yoruba leaders. These people deserve to be killed.

true talk they are not Yoruba leader, when OGD was terrorizing the state, looting public fund I bet some of them benefited from the loot

awon Ole dede.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by Muttex(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
Dont blame goodluck jonathan, these are the pple destroying this nation, they can do anything because of money, i am ashame,
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by edicolove: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
dayokanu:

Like seriously.

How would anyone claim Retardeen is a Yoruba leader?  Do you see Yoruba leaders tying wrapper like someone who has Hernia? or Yoruba leaders wearing colonial slave masters hat?

I have never seen any Yoruba look that retardeed not even the werey on the road

These are the kind of idiotic posts you find here on NL. You come here and insult a whole tribe's mode of dressing because you are God abi? So you think your tribe dresses better or are superior in some way abi? You just show that you are immature and unintelligent. You also show you have never travelled out of the hole where you live. So shallow minded and a complete dunce. And you call someone the age of your father a retardeen and you think you sound fashionable or smart? You have no clue how low level you are. You are only laying up curses for yourself in the future because every lousy insult you dish out will bring pains to you. Especially when you insult a whole tribe of people in ungodly arrogance. Pride goeth before a fall!
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2011
bunch of fools
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2011
dayokanu:

Like seriously.

How would anyone claim Retardeen is a Yoruba leader? Do you see Yoruba leaders tying wrapper like someone who has Hernia? or Yoruba leaders wearing colonial slave masters hat?

Hahaha this one funny o.imagine a man tying wrapper like baba ajasco or iya sikira.funny people.
Wily!Wily:

Every Nigeria knew the lifestyle of Yorubas, a tribe that can never survive without Fraudulent way, Their Thievery Leaders are now queuing to defend one of their Thief Thief kinsman
Mumu. . .i know you'd be here aready with your imbeci-lic post.ode
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by Kx: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
This singlular action is the reason why armed robbery, corruption, embezzlement of public funds by politicians etc will be on the increase.
MONEY ANSWERRETH ALL THINGS.

Nigerian elders have shown that many of them have no shame, no value and no morals.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by arsenefc: 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
edicolove:

These are the kind of idiotic posts you find here on NL. You come here and insult a whole tribe's mode of dressing because you are God abi? So you think your tribe dresses better or are superior in some way abi? You just show that you are immature and unintelligent. You also show you have never travelled out of the hole where you live. So shallow minded and a complete dunce. And you call someone the age of your father a retardeen and you think you sound fashionable or smart? You have no clue how low level you are. You are only laying up curses for yourself in the future because every lousy insult you dish out will bring pains to you. Especially when you insult a whole tribe of people in ungodly arrogance. Pride goeth before a fall!

How did you know DK is not as old as Retaardeeeeen or even older?

What if DK is God? Dont you know its very arrogant and crude to be talking to God like this?

Now apologize and your sins shall be forgiven by God, Dk.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2011
Eko Ile:

Yoruba people elected their leaders during the last elections and they ain't any of these worthless bastards.

ACN led by the one and only Asiwaju of Yorubaland Bola Tinubu are the real Yoruba leaders, at least according to the voting people of the SW.
Eko Ile, Is Tinubu the Asiwaju of Yorubaland or the Asiwaju of the Universe?, Plz correct your understatement,
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by jason123: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
edicolove:

I totally agree!
From the constant assault on the president to superiority complex. PRIDE GOES BEFORE A FALL!!! Shame on some of the Yorubas on this forum. The truth is that they do not know that they are also insulting themselves. Aworis and Ilajes also use wrapper. Odes!!!
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by edicolove: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
arsenefc:

How did you know DK is not as old as Retaardeeeeen or even older?

What if DK is God? Dont you know its very arrogant and crude to be talking to God like this?

Now apologize and your sins shall be forgiven by God, Dk.

The likes of you have come and gone. It is nothing new. You think you are larger than life. But when God comes asking questions of you, will be able to answer? I wait to see. You are like the rich man in the bible who said to himself, let me eat and drink and what is more. But that night God asked him a question he could not answer. Do you know how you sleep and how you wake up? You have no clue because after all your arrogant talk, you are just a man, fragile and helpless.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by EkoIle1: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
goon:

Eko Ile, Is Tinubu the Asiwaju of Yorubaland or the Asiwaju of the Universe?, Plz correct your understatement,

What difference does it make? What ever floats your boat.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by aljharem3: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2011
edicolove:

this is the kind of ideeiotic post we read from Nler like YOU !!!!

How is he insulting a whole tribe ? Or do you think Jonathans ethnic group are the only ones wearing wrapper and hat ?

May be you should look at other yoruba groups that dress similally. AWORI, ILAJE, MAHIN, ITSEKIRIs

all these group wear hat and wrapper. u mumu.

AWORIS FOR YOU

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKICvuGg3uJ0fIHqlxpgqyNL60LlQkiWjnzVwRQWqWTvKI0zYijQ[/img]

itsekiri

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpUH6-UJDAn1d43Ir3agQmpxoNISIBVH6eJqwHQpdZ-64pgota[/img]

so stop this ur mor.onic post
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by jason123: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^^^
Ahlaji, some Yorubas have lost it on this forum. They keep insulting the elderly. I thought respect was part of the core values of the Yorubas. Its is a shame!! Don't defend them.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by aljharem3: 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
jason123:

^^^^
Ahlaji, some Yorubas have lost it on this forum. They keep insulting the elderly. I thought respect was part of the core values of the Yorubas. Its is a shame!! Don't defend them.

I agree, Dayokanu is getting annoying what is rain of insult on Jonathan. but the way always turn things to ethnic issue bits me.

For once in there low lifes, let them relax and post objectively instead of subjecting every issue to ethnic or tribal ranting.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by EkoIle1: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
jason123:

^^^^

Where were you when the same lack of respect Odechukwu labeled Yoruba people and their leaders RASCALS?

It's OK if in your mind he deserves your respect, but why force that on other people especially when they are direct beneficiaries of his re/tarded policies and incompetency?

Culture or no culture, who wears the same black/One color dress and hat every damn day? It's a very depressing color and style of clothing?

We all know what they were in the delta, but it's def' not the same sorry black attire and hat everyday like a freeking undertaker,

Respect cuts both ways.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by Baawaa(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2011
They are not Yoruba leaders,and they cannot be!They are ogd workers,friends,co-thief's
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by aljharem3: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
Eko Ile:

Where were you when the same lack of respect Odechukwu labeled Yoruba people and their leaders RASCALS?

Respect cuts both ways.

a beg shattap dia tinubu as.slicker

SHOW ME WHERE JONATHAN CALLED YORUBA LEADERS RASCALS

you people allowed tinubu to turn a Mr president's statement for political power

How does

save SW from rascals = save SW from Yoruba rascally leaders

Always allowing  Tinubu to dictate the turn of events in the SW.

MR PRESIDENT NEVER FOR ONCE INSULTED YORUBAS OR THEIR LEADERS. It is tinubu aka the nation that turned it around
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by edicolove: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2011
How would anyone claim Retardeen is a Yoruba leader?  Do you see Yoruba leaders tying wrapper like someone who has Hernia? or Yoruba leaders wearing colonial slave masters hat?

If you ever went to any school, you would know that insulting the way GEJ dresses is not and insult on Jonathan's person but an insult on the tribe the dressing represents. Calling the traditional hat of the Ijaws a slave master hat is way out of line and I insist that if you think you are larger than life and bigger than God, watch out, you are only a man. You cant even controlhow you sleep and wake up.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by arsenefc: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2011
edicolove:

The likes of you have come and gone. It is nothing new. You think you are larger than life. But when God comes asking questions of you, will be able to answer? I wait to see. You are like the rich man in the bible who said to himself, let me eat and drink and what is more. But that night God asked him a question he could not answer. Do you know how you sleep and how you wake up? You have no clue because after all your arrogant talk, you are just a man, fragile and helpless.

I am sorry. I will tell him to stop calling GEJ retardeen. I dont like it too to be sincere. I think retardeen is not Nigerian enough. What about Odechuckwu? That sounds more Nigerian.

@DK, Now just use Odechuckwu Mumumerije, no more Retardeen. In the interest of peace and justice. so shall it be.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by jason123: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2011
Eko Ile:

Respect cuts both ways.

He said Yoruba land will not be left in the hands of rascals (or there about). Since when did ACN= Yorubas. If the leaders are trading insults between themselves, how does that concern Yoruba people?? I hardly see Ijaws insulting Yorubas and rightly so, since GEJ is not=  to the Ijaw nation as ACN should not be =Yorubas.

alj_harem:

I agree, Dayokanu is getting annoying what is rain of insult on Jonathan. but the way nyamarias always turn things to ethnic issue bits me.

For once in there low lifes, let them relax and post objectively instead of subjecting every issue to ethnic or tribal ranting.

But Alhaji, you are also insulting them (Igbos), aren't you? How does two wrongs make a right?
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by engrj(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2011
APPLICATION LETTER
Here is someone's application letter for employment,
Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
I refer to the recent death of the Technical Manager at your company and hereby apply for the replacement of the dead manager. Each timeI apply for employment, I get a reply that there is no vacancy but in this case I have caught you red handed and you have no excuse because I even attended the funeral to be sure that he was truly dead before applying. Attached to my letter is his obituary.
Sincerely,
Ataobor Beckley U
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by arsenefc: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
edicolove:

If you ever went to any school, you would know that insulting the way GEJ dresses is not and insult on Jonathan's person but an insult on the tribe the dressing represents. Calling the traditional hat of the Ijaws a slave master hat is way out of line and I insist that if you think you are larger than life and bigger than God, watch out, you are only a man. You cant even controlhow you sleep and wake up.

FYI, he dropped out in Primary 0. I agree calling the president retardeen shows he did not go to school.

Very well educated people like me only call the President Odechukwu and sometimes Mumumerije.

Is it true the president cant find his butt-hole with his fingers? I read that in one of DK's post.  Is that common in the ND? Perhaps, he should take DK's advice and stop wearing wrapper like my grandmother.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by teskyg: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
Al-Mustapha has comment is been Justified.That was how the visited Abatcha after Abiola 's death to collect bribe and the same Yoruba Leaders vehemently denied.Why would they pay  a solidarity visit to a Criminal who stole from his subjects??

Afenifere should be disbanded with immediate effect.This is a disgrace to the whole Yoruba nation,
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by EkoIle1: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2011
jason123:

He said Yoruba land will not be left in the hands of rascals (or there about). Since when did ACN= Yorubas. If the leaders are trading insults between themselves, how does that concern Yoruba people?? I hardly see Ijaws insulting Yorubas and rightly so, since GEJ is not=  to the Ijaw nation as ACN should not be =Yorubas.

But Alhaji, you are also insulting them (Igbos), aren't you? How does two wrongs make a right?

Who are the RASCALS? The elected leaders of the Yoruba people right?

How does that concern Yoruba people? Are you serious?

On whose requests are the leaders serving? The Yoruba people right?

Btw, Yoruba people did not set out to trade insults with that re-tard, he went to their land and insulted them face to face?
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by bisiaet: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2011
I know some people went on holiday from nairaland yesterday has return from their trip because now the name Yoruba is concern. Another jabs of name callings has begin in the house today.

Afenifere are just group of people as other tribes has their own group and by the way though what they did was wrong if actually they did it but in other way they are free to associate with any one they wish to associate with all I know is smoke dont rise without a fire somewhere and the question are who and who are the men that make up the list of the solidarity visit?

Daniel has failed in all respect and he need to face the law and defend himself but if any one feels like staying with him or show a solidarity with him fine that does not change anything the because the justce would surely do is job.  Let us all learn how to listen, read and think well before jumping to an answer so that everyone would not look silly. This is just my own though I may be wrong.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
Good or bad, OGD remains a son of oduduwa. I see nothing wrong in them paying solidarity visit to him. That does not imply that they condone his bad deeds. In one of their proverbs, our elders say : omo eni o ni buru buru ka lee fekun paje.   meaning : we can not leave our child for leopard to devour because he is stubborn.

just what I think
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by anonimi: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
Two words descriptive
- useless visit
by
- useless people
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by bisiaet: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2011
Good or bad, OGD remains a son of oduduwa. I see nothing wrong in them paying solidarity visit to him. That does not imply that they condone his bad deeds. In one of their proverbs, our elders say : omo eni o ni buru buru ka lee fekun paje.   meaning : we can not leave our child for leopard to devour because he is stubborn.

just what I think

Thanks so much. Solidarity does not mean go free or case dismiss or support for been corrupt or to hinder true justice be done to me it make no different solidarity or wahtever. He is one of their tribesmmen so if they said oh we are showing our solidarity for him I dont see it as a sin or crime because it wont change anything.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by anonimi: 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
Eko Ile:

Who are the RASCALS? The elected leaders of the Yoruba people right?

How does that concern Yoruba people? Are you serious?

On whose requests are the leaders serving? The Yoruba people right?

Btw, Yoruba people did not set out to trade insults with that re-tard, he went to their land and insulted them face to face?

What Jonathan said at a political rally was that "The southwest is too important to be left in the hands of rascals"

I am sure those who understand English can see that he was in no way dissing yorubas but rather praising them as "too important" hence the need for them (the yorubas) not to be led by rascals.
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by daywatcher: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2011
only illeterates would think that these idiots are look after the interests of the people they represent

awon oloshi
Re: Yoruba Afenifere Leaders Paid Solidarity Vist To Gbenga Daniel by daywatcher: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2011
illiterates*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Die In Ologbo River Whilst Transporting Election Materials / My Challenge In Managing Brand Buhari – Adesina / SPDC’s Force Majeure On Bonny Light Threatens 2020 Oil Revenue Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.