Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him (25744 Views)

Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) / "Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos) / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
There is still a possibility for clone works .....

After Buhari who was very Sick and lean, came back from UK and was climbing the stairs of a 6 storey building like a robot as his aides and security networks were jump walking to catch up with him.....

That was when I began to fear this people.....but God pass them...
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
stupid war
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Shimran(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
ednut1:
Over 1m lives wasted on a useless war

Until you see the numbers and conditions of those amputated as a result of the War.

4 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Pootle: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
jus the way wagner boss will hit hard on his former alley with vengeance, it gonna be the start of the 3world war. watch out cool
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by theamazonguru(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Levyweston:
Serviced plots of land for sale in GBAGADA (Mainland Lagos)!!!
The Maverick Estate is a contemporary design estate just by
the Gbagada - Anthony/Oshodi expressway close to MILLENNIUM ESTATE within well
developed area of Gbagada.
It is located to give you quick access to V/I, Lekki while still
enjoying your presence on the mainland of Lagos.
Amenities coming up soon in the estate include Recreational
Area, Central Power Supply, Central Water System, Network of
interlocked roads, Good Drainage System, Streetlights, 24
Hours Security, Gate house etc.
Title: Registered Deed of Settlement & Registered Survey
Plan. (C of O in view)
INSTANT PLOT ALLOCATION
Plot Size: 500sqm
~Real Price: N70m~
Promo Price: N60M (0 - 6 Months)
Flexible Payment Plan
Initial Deposit: N10m
250sqm plot: N30M (0 - 6 Months)
Flexible Payment Plan
Initial Deposit: N5m
Development Fee Inclusive
The Maverick Estate Gbagada was crafted to meet the
desires of homes seekers and investors.
Don't miss this opportunity.
For enquiries and inspection call/whatsapp:
080 326 591 95

Hmmmnnn
I know this area very well, is it not prone to flood?
What measure are you taking to control this.
This is very important.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by soqmeov: 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

And exactly how would the West do that when Putin 8s the aggressor??
Maybe by not blocking peace efforts negotiated by "neutral countries". Former Israeli pm and Turkish fm have both claimed that the west blocked their respective mediation effort at the start oe the war. By blocking peace effort they're gradually turning out to be the aggressor here.

8 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Kaiser20: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
sleek214:
Ukraine and Propaganda
Zalensky is now a member of the NWC of APC.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

And exactly how would the West do that when Putin is the aggressor??
How's Putin the aggressor you deceiving liar, what brought the war if not NATOs plan to establish a base in Ukraine??, who no like him privacy?, will you condone a neighbour harbouring a criminal relative/friend in your neighbourhood?, the West are not Alpha and Omega, fools moving around and enforcing there endtime ways of life, nonsense!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by jrusky(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Same Wagner or Wanganam brother video came up from the pit of hell after his death.

Russia should be ashamed, a war they claimed will take one week to run-down Ukraine lasted one year yet couldn't over-run Ukraine, I Don my cap for Ukraine people much respect.

1 Like

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by AllenSpencer: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Putin will not make Heaven.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Menclothing: 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
This remind me of shekaraw in bornu
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by IjeBos(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Caleycash:
How's Putin the aggressor you deceiving liar, what brought the war if not NATOs plan to establish a base in Ukraine??, who no like him privacy?, will you condone a neighbour harbouring a criminal relative/friend in your neighbourhood?, the West are not Alpha and Omega, fools moving around and enforcing there endtime ways of life, nonsense!

This is a really really stupid post. So irrational. Most people who support a homicidal dictator like Putin seem to very very irrational people.

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
IjeBos:

This is a really really stupid post. So irrational. Most people who support a homicidal dictator like Putin seem to very very irrational people.
You're the very very stupid 🤡 here, what's rationale about your statement?, can you allow another person spy your personal affairs, stupid idiot, I doubt you even know the meaning of "rational"... homicidal dictator you made him abi!?, your usless country's currency is 1k+/ $1 today, yet they're democratic with clueless idiots like you as leaders! Mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Caleycash:

chronique:

If they and Ukraine had agreed to the Minsk agreements which allowed the DPR and LPR to be autonomous states under Ukrainian control just like chenchenya is an autonomous state under Russia, the war would not have happened.

soqmeov:
Maybe by not blocking peace efforts negotiated by "neutral countries". Former Israeli pm and Turkish fm have both claimed that the west blocked their respective mediation effort at the start oe the war. By blocking peace effort they're gradually turning out to be the aggressor here.

See STUPID, CONVOLUTED reasoning!
All it'll take for the war to end is Putin orders his troops to stop attacking Ukraine! That’s it!
Nobody is interested in invading Russia. When everyone was kowtowing to Putin begging him to name his demands not to invade, he was busy preparing a list of those to be arrested once he took over Kiev in two days!

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

All it'll take for the war to end is Putin orders his troops to stop attacking Ukraine! That’s it!
Nobody is interested in invading Russia. When everyone was kowtowing to Putin begging him to name his demands not to invade, he was preparing a list of those to be arrested once he took over Kiev in two days!
You're the Imbeciìlic fool here!, he should backdown first because you and the West you lick there asses are gods or what!?... you must be mentally unstable!, how about the West and Ukraine recognises the region that want out of Ukraine as a sovereign state?, how about they move there plan of establishing a NATO presence out of Ukraine?, do you realise Ukraine was once a Soviet country?, same way the US/ UK influences countries in north America and parts of Europe, same way Russia influences Baltic nations, you're a foolish activist filled with ignorance and cowardice!

4 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by IjeBos(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Caleycash:
You're the very very stupid 🤡 here, what's rationale about your statement?, can you allow another person spy your personal affairs, stupid idiot, I doubt you even know the meaning of "rational"... homicidal dictator you made him abi!?, your usless country's currency is 1k+/ $1 today, yet they're democratic with clueless idiots like you as leaders! Mtcheeww

Your post was so unserious, there is no point replying. I'm sure you wouldn't even comprehend anything I write.
If you want to be more serious, google "sovereignty" and "property rights". You might learn a thing. Or at the minimum not write such stupid nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Says Angel Micheal! 🤡

1 Like

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by winner37(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ukraine are on the same lies we are receiving from Nigerian army how they are killing Boko Harams 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
IjeBos:

Your post was so unserious, there is no point replying. I'm sure you wouldn't even comprehend anything I write.
If you want to be more serious, google "sovereignty" and "property rights". You might learn a thing. Or at the minimum not write such stupid nonsense.

And yours is serious!?, there's nothing to Google about what I already know and region I live in!, stick to your useless and dying economy country and don't meddle in affairs of superior countries you know nothing about!, Common get away you, Stupid idiot 🤡

1 Like

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Kaiser20: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
AllenSpencer:
So the Europeans who sold your entire Race to slavery will make Heaven abi?. They are all the same imperialist

2 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by IjeBos(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Caleycash:
And yours is serious!?, there's nothing to Google about what I already know and region I live in!, stick to your useless and dying economy country and don't meddle in affairs of superior countries you know nothing about!, Common get away you, Stupid idiot 🤡

You clearly don't understand sovereignty or property rights. To say that you can walk into someone's house and tell them what they can or can't do sounds like a recipe for trouble for you.
Russia, a superior country? Lol.
Now you are arguing countries shouldn't meddle in the affairs of other countries? Or is it, unless you're Russia, you shouldn't meddle in the affairs of other countries? As I said, you're a nonsensical person.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by soqmeov: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nobody is interested in invading Russia. When everyone was kowtowing to Putin begging him to name his demands not to invade, he was preparing a list of those to be arrested once he took over Kiev in two days!
Lmao! You're gravely misinformed. Russia has genuine security concerns which were ignored by west, even some1 with only two brain cells would have figured dis out by now. Let d Russians go n place missiles n base in Mexico n tell d Americans "no one is interested in invading them. Only d good Lord knows where you dug out your begging and kowtowing part. Putin has been stating his demands since God knows when, even leaders before Putin have voiced their concerns about nato's expansion. I recently saw a video of Gorbachev stating d same n even predicting that a war might breakout as a result of this.

3 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
omoredia:
I knew it. All CNN is now doing is propaganda

Na Today? Since that Covid-19 pandemic. Before the US elections, CNN had a countdown for the number of dead victims. Immediately after Trump lost, Covid-19 disappeared. Fear USA.

4 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Karnice600: 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
soqmeov:

Talking nonsense.

Saying Ukraine alone has the ideal basis to determine what negotiations she deems fit does not mean opposing peace talks. That’s the stance of the West. Wether to cede lands to Russia or not is Ukraine’s to decide. The simple way to end the war is for Russian invaders to return home to their homeland and that’s all.

3 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by nurudeen181(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
ednut1:
Over 1m lives wasted on a useless war
the war is not useless unless your mind is too weak to see it necessity.. If you want peace, you dont run around, you stay and fight so that when you break a tooth and your enemy breaks a leg, you both can understand how much respect is due for each other

1 Like

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by soqmeov: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Karnice600:

Talking nonsense.

Saying Ukraine alone has the ideal basis to determine what negotiations she deems fit does not mean opposing peace talks. That’s the stance of the West. Wether to cede lands to Russia or not is Ukraine’s to decide. The simple way to end the war is for Russian invaders to return home to their homeland and that’s all.
LOL! BREAKING NEWS!!! The negotiations at that time didn't even involve territorial concessions. And according to Naftali Bennett, Ukraine has even agreed to Russia's terms: no nato, and donbas avtonomy, and Russia will return to their pre february location. They were already preparing documents for the ratification of the agreement. The west derailed the talk TWICE! Their reasons? According to the former Israeli pm, to "hit Putin hard", and according to Turkish foreign minister, "to weaken Russia". I don't think that's Ukraine "deciding" what's best for them.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
IjeBos:

You clearly don't understand sovereignty or property rights. To say that you can walk into someone's house and tell them what they can or can't do sounds like a recipe for trouble for you.
Russia, a superior country? Lol.
Now you are arguing countries shouldn't meddle in the affairs of other countries? Or is it, unless your Russia, you shouldn't meddle in the affairs of other countries? As I said, you're a nonsensical person.

You know nothing about sovereignty!, ask or better keep shut next time you deluded fool!!!

1 Like

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Kaiser20:

So the Europeans who sold your entire Race to slavery will make Heaven abi?. They are all the same imperialist
Leave them, bunch of biased and sentimental fools!
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by Caleycash(m): 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
soqmeov:
Lmao! You're gravely misinformed. Russia has genuine security concerns which were ignored by west, even some1 with only two brain cells would have figured dis out by now. Let d Russians go n place missiles n base in Mexico n tell d Americans "no one is interested in invading them. Only d good Lord knows where you dug out your begging and kowtowing part. Putin has been stating his demands since God knows when, even leaders before Putin have voiced their concerns about nato's expansion. I recently saw a video of Gorbachev stating d same n even predicting that a war might breakout as a result of this.
Leave that mumu! 😆

3 Likes

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by IjeBos(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Caleycash:
You know nothing about sovereignty!, ask or better keep shut next time you deluded fool!!!

So, do you or do you or do you not believe in a country's sovereignty?

It's always amusing listening to know nothings who find a few naira to japa, log online to trash their country and pretend to now be international policy savants. But, I'll leave that for later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Christmas Ceasefire - Russia Rejects Ukraine Peace Proposal / Argentinian Submarine: Missing Crew Killed In Underwater Explosion / Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.