Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him (25808 Views)

Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) / "Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos) / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by cornelboy(f): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Ok, if you and your father like meat, and your mother and two sisters don't like me, you can say your family doesn't like meat - and you'll be RIGHT!!
What a great genius you are, my boy!
US government doesn't work that way ogbeni
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 1:35am On Oct 06, 2023
cornelboy:

US government doesn't work that way ogbeni

You didn't say US government, genius. You said US.
Just like I didn't say your family's management, I said your family!
Even "US government doesn't want the war to end" is still wrong!
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by cornelboy(f): 4:25am On Oct 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

You didn't say US government, genius. You said US.
Just like I didn't say your family's management, I said your family!
Even "US government doesn't want the war to end" is still wrong!
Didn't I tell you before that when I said the US, I meant the government?
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 4:53am On Oct 06, 2023
cornelboy:

Didn't I tell you before that when I said the US, I meant the government?

In that case it's a bit better but still wrong. Different if there were near unanimity, but congress is about evenly divided about funding the war!
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by cornelboy(f): 5:19am On Oct 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

In that case it's a bit better but still wrong. Different if there were near unanimity, but congress is about evenly divided about funding the war!
Okay. So what's their stand now on the war? Have they stopped funding Ukraine? That's what I'm interested in.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2023
cornelboy:

Okay. So what's their stand now on the war? Have they stopped funding Ukraine? That's what I'm interested in.

Lol, back to square one! YES, US is funding the war. Say so and stop! Don't go beyond that to state what is in the mind - what the non-existent "US" likes or wants or admires!
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by cornelboy(f): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Lol, back to square one! YES, US is funding the war. Say so and stop! Don't go beyond that to state what is in the mind - what the non-existent "US" likes or wants or admires!
You sabi grammar o. Lol
If they are still funding the war, definitely they want or need the war.

You don't have to agree with my words or force your reasoning on anyone.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
cornelboy:

You sabi grammar o. Lol
If they are still funding the war, definitely they want or need the war.

You don't have to agree with my words or force your reasoning on anyone.

In the example I gave you, one can say your family buys meat, but one cannot say your family likes meat. That'd be a nonsensical statement. I'm sure now you finally, totally get it!
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by cornelboy(f): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:

In the example I gave you, one can say your family buys meat, but one cannot say your family likes meat. That'd be a nonsensical statement. I'm sure now you finally, totally get it!
O boy é don do na. I'm not wrong but if you think I am, then you can keep that in your mind.
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 12:11am On Oct 07, 2023
cornelboy:

O boy é don do na. I'm not wrong but if you think I am, then you can keep that in your mind.

Nope. You must admit that the statement "US doesn't want the war to end" is nonsensical (see below).
US is not Russia, a one-man dictatorship!

Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by cornelboy(f): 4:42am On Oct 07, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Nope. You must admit that the statement "US doesn't want the war to end" is nonsensical (see below).
US is not Russia, a one-man dictatorship!
Dey play
Whether one man or two man, I've made my point clear
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by PoliteActivist: 4:54am On Oct 07, 2023
cornelboy:

Dey play
Whether one man or two man, I've made my point clear

Well, your point is nonsensical, as eminently demonstrated.
QED
Re: Viktor Sokolov Seen In Video After Ukraine Said It Killed Him by cornelboy(f): 5:03am On Oct 07, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Well, your point is nonsensical, as eminently demonstrated.
QED
Not to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim Jong-un Commits To 'Complete De-nuclearization, More Photos From The Summit. / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) / Chinese Carrier Sails Through Taiwan Strait Hours Before Biden - Xi Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.