Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery (20905 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by OmoFiditi: 2:48am On Sep 27, 2023
benuejosh:
I wonder what is the aim of the opposition in distracting our elected President from concentrating on governance and delivering the dividend of democracy that we all collectively voted him to deliver.

Allow the man to focus. Atiku you can NEVER be President of Nigeria. Allow the President to concentrate and work.

Nigerians, we are our own problem.

Tufiakwa!

You go explain tire..... APC ratus ratus wey dem don chew him brain, spit am comot.. grin
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Larryndelaw: 3:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Everybody just dey form group, If you find out their leader, You wont be surprise he is from that region. They always cry for everything. No principle. They will follow Obi today and tomorrow will follow ATIKU. They are so gullible
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by storm001(m): 5:12am On Sep 27, 2023
Corrupt president
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Chizaam2008: 5:53am On Sep 27, 2023
They can only postpone the inevitable.
It will all end in SHAME!!!!
Gani Fawehimi and Bola Ige MUST BE AVENGED.

October files loading. . . . AMODA ADEKUNLE SANGOLERE jailed and deported to Nigeria. . . went through Canada to Chicago USA.

Nollywood movie loading. . . BOMBSHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE
O SHELLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Chidibe212(f): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB cannibals brains have been closed due to hatred, bitterness, envy and BIGOTRY.

1. Only a DUMB&ST00PEED IPOB cannibal would add votes of different political parties and expect it to be used to defeat an eventual winner in an elections. Now that you added Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso together. So you actually expect Nigeria a to have three presidents at the same time?

2. Tinubu has the right to defend himself in court but IPOB cannibals filled with hatred don't know that. Atiku sued Tinubu and IPOB cannibals expect Tinubu not to exercise his fundamental right. How DUMB&ST00PEED can a hateful people be

3. There are laws in America that prevents strangers from accessing your personal records and it's called family acts which says only people who were party to paying your school fees can acces 6our academic records and Atiku didn't pay Tinubu's School fees and hence is not entitled to access Tinubu's academic records but bitter and hateful IPOB cannibals are too bitter to realise that.

I don't know how you read & understand things. The person I quoted said we collectively voted Tinubu I needed to correct the Collective aspect using votes casted to each candidates. Adding all the votes casted did not only go to Tinubu so it was not a collective thing. 12+ million voters didn't vote for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by 7arrows: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

Must you disgrace yourself on a public forum?

Below is a US government link so that you may educate yourself.

https://www.cdc.gov/phlp/publications/topic/ferpa.html

Thanks for the link but Let me educate u too. From the moment u accept the job to become a public SERVANT. E.g president. Then there's nothing private about ur Life anymore. Why do we have the code of conduct bureau? Are your properties not your private life? I still dont get why you as a first class graduate want to keep your results and other details hiding from the public.

In your heart if someone does such what's the first thing that will come to your mind. Please educate me on that instead. Thanks bros.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Chidibe212(f): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB cannibals are too dull

Where in our constitution is it stated that an elected officer is under obligation to make his academic records public

Your 3rd class Pandora criminal called Obi is yet to show us his worthless degree that he picked after his shameless 10 years in the university for a 4 year course.

Will you be satisfied if Obi shows you & allows you access to his school records? I believe your answer is YES because you are requesting for it.

That's how Nigerians will be satisfied if Tinubu allows access to his records as A PUBLIC FIGURE with the "Mr President of Nigeria" Title. Do you advise Public figures that occupies the seat of power ought to be secretive in Every of their dealing?

Should we throw away Transparency as an attribute a Leader in the seat of power should posses?

Attack the message with objections if you have any not the messenger
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by stuffs2002: 6:28am On Sep 27, 2023
7arrows:

Thanks for the link but Let me educate u too. From the moment u accept the job to become a public SERVANT. E.g president. Then there's nothing private about ur Life anymore. Why do we have the code of conduct bureau? Are your properties not your private life? I still dont get why you as a first class graduate want to keep your results and other details hiding from the public.

In your heart if someone does such what's the first thing that will come to your mind. Please educate me on that instead. Thanks bros.

You are only giving us your perverted opinion as there id nothing in our constitution that mandates a president to release his raw grades.
The president is only required in to present his certificates and not his raw grades, so don't get mixed up
You really need to educate yourself or you may care to how us where the Code of Conduct Bureau requires that a president should present his raw scores.

By the laws in the US, Tinubu is well within his right to prevent strangers from accessing his raw academic records. Even Donald Trump also prevented his hatters from accessing his raw grades while he was president of the US

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/fordham-university-confirms-cohen-warned-it-not-to-disclose-trumps-grades

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Chidibe212(f): 6:31am On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

Osinbajo is a religious BIGOT and is not fit to lead a multi religious country like Nigeria

IIGB0S would still not have voted Osinbajo as long as he is not Igbo.

I am Igbo from Anambra State. I will choose Osibanjo against Obi in a ballot. Check my comments on this from other threads related. But Will choose Obi against Tinubu in this situation and hope the policies of Tinubu are good for Nigerians?

You said you want a job in a company, and you claimed you have prepared for this Job for the past 20years and you were given the Job. Instead of pushing the company towards progress but you are doing the opposite.

Mention 1...1 thing o that YOU have enjoyed from Tinubu's leadership from the first 100days (convert it to months) since he got the job of a President?

Mention 1 thing that looks (not a promise o) like a good thing YOU are likely going to enjoy since Tinubu got the job?

You can't be begging for time for a problem you have prepared the solution for the past 20years atleast let's see small progress like a growing plant that was planted as a seed.

Call it wailing as you may but e go touch you and I one way or the other.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Oju4190: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Imagine it was Obi that was under this identity crisis and certificate forgery

The attack wey them for attack us on Nairaland for echo

Tinubu you’re a very useless man
or just iimagin if obi had won the election but didn't score 25% in Abuja......
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by IfnobeGod20: 6:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Goodvibes007:

You forgot GEJ too fought against the release of his academic record.

Same for Donald Trump as well.

What Tinubu is doing is not unusual.
These are two different issues. No institution will release individual record just like that to third party, without following legal procedure. Those that requested for GEJ record never went through the court to ask for GEJ record to be released. Same way with Obama. Trump just made verbal allegation that Obama was a dull student, that he had poor grades when he was in school, that his school should release his grades. He never went to court to seek court injunction for his grade to be release to the public. These are two different issues. Atiku took the right step by going to court for Tinubu's records to be released to him for public use but none against GEJ and Obama. Can you prove me wrong on this.
Comparing apple and mango, they can't be the same laye.
You can read the issue of Obama and Trump here from the below link and stop confusing peoplewith unfounded lie.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/5540152/donald-trump-michael-cohen-academic-records/
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by stuffs2002: 6:41am On Sep 27, 2023
Chidibe212:

I am Igbo from Anambra State. I will choose Osibanjo against Obi in a ballot. Check my comments on this from other threads related. But Will choose Obi against Tinubu in this situation and hope the policies of Tinubu are good for Nigerians?

You said you want a job in a company, and you claimed you have prepared for this Job for the past 20years and you were given the Job. Instead of pushing the company towards progress but you are doing the opposite.

Mention 1...1 thing o that YOU have enjoyed from Tinubu's leadership from the first 100days (convert it to months) since he got the job of a President?

Mention 1 thing that looks (not a promise o) like a good thing YOU are likely going to enjoy since Tinubu got the job?

You can't be begging for time for a problem you have prepared the solution for the past 20years atleast let's see small progress like a growing plant that was planted as a seed.

I stopped reading your post after the first two sentences because I know that is a huge and blatant lie. With their current level of HATRED&BIGOTRY, IIGB0S will never vote for a non Igbo person if there was an Igbo man on the ballot

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Bigkoko: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2023
His name is David Axelrod!! Former Obama political adviser....... POTUS Biden wants none of Asiwaju, but what USD can not do, does not exist!

Go and flood David Axelrod X handle and say hi to him!
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Jeffy1206(m): 6:46am On Sep 27, 2023
With the way he's desperate, he might or will sell this country completely! 😑
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by IfnobeGod20: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

You are only giving us your perverted opinion as there id nothing in our constitution that mandates a president to release his raw grades.
The president is only required in to present his certificates and not his raw grades, so don't get mixed up
You really need to educate yourself or you may care to how us where the Code of Conduct Bureau requires that a president should present his raw scores.

By the laws in the US, Tinubu is well within his right to prevent strangers from accessing his raw academic records. Even Donald Trump also prevented his hatters from accessing his raw grades while he was president of the US

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/fordham-university-confirms-cohen-warned-it-not-to-disclose-trumps-grades
See the way you myopically mixed up issues. Please did Atiku requested for Tinubu's raw score or his records of admission and certificates obtained? He never even asked for transcript, it was a guilty conscience that made the handlers of Tinubu to release an unsolicited transcript of his to the public and at that it was still error filled. The sex still bear female and the date of birth contradicts the one Tinubu has been using. The one on transcript reads 1954 while Tinubu date of birth with INEC reads 1952.
Let me quickly educate you on what you don't know. No institution all over the world will release your records without express permission of the owner or court injunction. That somebody just verbally asked that somebody's records should be released, that doesn't constitute law and must be abided with. Trump verbally asked Obama's school to release his grades, that Obama was a dull student when he was in school. Please did Trump went through the normal legal channel to ask for Obama's school grades? Capital NO. Also, did those requesting for GEJ went through normal procedure to get his certificate? Same capital NO. Now, the question is, did Atiku follow normal channel to wanting to get Tinubu's records? Capital YES.
Obama and GEJ reserved the right to block their records when those seeking for it doesn't follow right route, and if those concerned had released it, that would have put them in serious trouble.
So comparing two different issues defeats simple reasoning and you're only confusing people that doesn't know the difference.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by IfnobeGod20: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

I stopped reading your post after the first two sentences because I know that is a huge and blatant lie. With their current level of HATRED&BIGOTRY, IIGB0S will never vote for a non Igbo person if there was an Igbo man on the ballot
How old are you? What you said is lie.
But they voted OBJ and left Ojukwu. They voted Yar'adua and left Orji Kalu. They voted GEJ and left Onovo.
If you had said, they always vote PDP candidates, you will be right. There is no election circle that Ibo man or woman doesn't fixture on ballot but they always vote people outside Igbo nationality. Records abound and not this lie you told here.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by stuffs2002: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

See the way you myopically mixed up issues. Please did Atiku requested for Tinubu's raw score or his records of admission and certificates obtained? He never even asked for transcript, it was a guilty conscience that made the handlers of Tinubu to release an unsolicited transcript of his to the public and at that it was still error filled. The sex still bear female and the date of birth contradicts the one Tinubu has been using. The one on transcript reads 1954 while Tinubu date of birth with INEC reads 1952.
Let me quickly educate you on what you don't know. No institution all over the world will release your records without express permission of the owner or court injunction. That somebody just verbally asked that somebody's records should be released, that doesn't constitute law and must be abided with. Truth verbally asked Obama's school to release his grades, that Obama was a dull student when he was in school. Please did Trump went through the normal legal channel to ask for Obama's school grades? Capital NO. Also, did those requesting for GEJ went through normal procedure to get his certificate? Same capital NO. Now, the question is, did Atiku follow normal channel to wanting to get Tinubu's records? Capital YES.
Obama and GEJ reserved the right to block their records when those seeking for it doesn't follow right route, and if those concerned had released it, that would have put them in serious trouble.
So comparing two different issues defeats simple reasoning and you're only confusing people that doesn't know the difference.

I expect you to show us in the constitution or the Code of Conduct Bureau that mandates that a president is required to show us his academic records. I did not even bother to read all this crap you typed as you failed to to reference the Code of conduct Bureau as you declared in your earlier post

I will however not reply you anymore as it is evident that you belong in the category of people who believed that Buhari was dead an that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan. Those people also believed and said that said Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was a goro seller who couldn't speak English

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by stuffs2002: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
How old are you? What you said is lie.
But they voted OBJ and left Ojukwu. They voted Yar'adua and left Orji Kalu. They voted GEJ and left Onovo.
If you had said, they always vote PDP candidates, you will be right. There is no election circle that Ibo man or woman doesn't fixture on ballot but they always vote people outside Igbo nationality. Records abound and not this lie you told here.

Go back to my post post and read it again. This time slowly.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by lagosrd: 7:18am On Sep 27, 2023
This case is simple . Let the us court order those who claim to be his mates in school to present their own certificate. Abi na all of them don loss their own?

Come out and present it and let's compare.. simple
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by IfnobeGod20: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

I expect you to show us in the constitution or the Code of Conduct Bureau that mandates that a president is required to show us his academic records. I did no tread all this crap you typed.

I will however not reply you anymore as it is evident that you belong in the category of people who believed that Buhari was dead an that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan. Those people also believed and said that said Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was a goro seller who couldn't speak English
Since you feigned ignorance of the reason Tinubu's academic records was been sought for. I have to educate you. Atiku is requesting for Tinubu's records at the CSU because he discovered that the certificates and records entered by Tinubu with INEC contradicts the certificate that was given by the same CSU as subpoenaed by a friend of Nigeria lawyer, who first sued Tinubu last year.
From the last record, nobody asked Tinubu to submit his academic records to any agency of government but the person he contested with saw some discrepancies in his submitted records and he wants to find out why the inconsistencies by going to school where Tinubu said he got the certificates from.
Meanwhile, the joy over all this issue, is that, Tinubu himself had owned up to the mistakes in his records but claimed it was the fault of the school clerk while the CSU claimed the error might be from the vendor and it could be human's mistake.
What is beating my curiosity is, why you're exerting your all energy to explain and to counter what the owner of the certificate has owned up to. Please I hope you have shame and you recognize one if you see it? Must you defend what is not defendable? I just pity this generation of people with no shame at all.
Your second point you raised that some people believed that Buhari or Tafawa were this or that, it never a point of discourse here. Stop introducing what is not into serious issue. Nothing concern me with that. And if you like, you can label me with any accusation, it won't change that fact. But stop misleading the general public with unfounded lie that is not related at all. Obama and GEJ issues are at variance with Tinubu's own, take that. Trump didn't approach court to seek for Obama's grades and in the same vein, those wanting to seek for GEJ certificate never went to court for the same purpose. If they've gone the recognized and legal way and the duo blocked it, then, it is similar but they never. Verbal request of people privacy is not tenable in any court and not even acceptable in public opinion, because we don't live in banana republic.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by IfnobeGod20: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

Go back to my post post and read it again. This time slowly.
I have gone back to read it and this time very slowly and this was what you commented:
"I stopped reading your post after the first two sentences because I know that is a huge and blatant lie. With their current level of HATRED&BIGOTRY, IIGB0S will never vote for a non Igbo person if there was an Igbo man on the ballot"

Igbo will never vote for non-Igbo person as far there is an Igbo man on the ballot and I countered you that you lied, because records abound that you lied. When Ojukwu contested, OBJ got more votes than him. He only won Anambra and got some votes in Abia while he lost other Igbo states. In 2007, they voted Yar'adua overwhelmingly and left Orji Kalu stranded. Same way they voted GEJ overwhelmingly and left Onovo. It was only this 2023 presidential election that they voted their own. I have challenged you to prove me wrong.
Now, can you be man enough to go retract your comment and apologize for commenting erroneously without adequate knowledge.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by DeTruthh: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB cannibals are too dull

Where in our constitution is it stated that an elected officer is under obligation to make his academic records public

Your 3rd class Pandora criminal called Obi is yet to show us his worthless degree that he picked after his shameless 10 years in the university for a 4 year course.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You mustn't embrace foolishness. You are not worth a reply at all.

You just show cased how ignorant you are.
Pls tell your first class in forgery and election snatching con man drug baron to present his first class for all to see. It's as simple as that.

Peter Obi with his third class as you said presented his result for all to see. Yet your so called Thubv with first class is paying lawyers millions of dollars to hide it.

And you think you normal?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by DeTruthh: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2023
Throwback:

You are obviously beyond redemption.

You just assume and then pass it into law in your head.

Did any Nigerian President release any academic records besides what they submitted to INEC?

Foolishness is when you see an obvious truth and choose to take and support the lie.

Foolishness is when you are shamelessly defending what you should be ashamed of.

Foolishness is when you are drowning but instead of calling out for help, you choose to drown because you have told the world you are a good swimmer.

Foolishness is when you spend your time and data defending someone who's guilty for free. His lawyers are cashing out in Chicago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That other Nigerian presidents did not release their academic records was because it wasn't asked for. Get this into that vacuum within your skull. As a president he's obliged to make certain things public just as in asset declaration.

Don't be foolish pls. Peter Obi’s third class is by far worth more than your druggies forged first class.

Your druggie forged a waec result and used it to rule Lagos for 8 yrs. Shame on all of you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by anonymous1759(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2023
frankyychiji:
The real buhari is dead and buried, deal with it.

A drug baron first class graduate from iragbiji is afraid of public scrutiny of his first class academic qualification.

Your education is questionable.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by BabaO2: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2023
emorse:

He's actually right. Osinbajo had the highest profile and followership of the intended contestants before and during the APC primaries. Remember he declared his intention in a YouTube broadcast that was watched by quote a number of people. Obi was not even a name to reckon with at the time. Attention only shifted to Obi as a result of the disappointment in the outcome of the APC primaries and the lack of trust in an Atiku - led government. The idea that an Obi / Atiku merger would have produced a stronger movement is just a fallacy. Osinbajo would have been the man.
Your view and opinion
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by YouAreNobody: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Stop hiding behind Atiku .. na una noise plenty pass ..
fear no go gree una to mention una slavemasters

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Enice(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2023
7arrows:

But if truly there's nothing to hide why all the court delays and pleading not to release anything? Please use ur common sense if you have any. Are you happy with The way things are goin in the country? Hope you know it's gonna get worse.
Oga! You use your common sense! You think if something is there, a court order will stop it? You would have seen things like wikileaks, whisper, and all sort of ameabo blog fighting tooth and nail to be the first to leak it. Complex documents like classified documents from the US government, UK, Russian government, etc are leaked everyday then it's Tinubu's documents that will be kept in fort knox? Abeg reason well. Nothing dey there. Tinubu just dey use una play game.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Fearyourcreator: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2023
YouAreNobody:

fear no go gree una to mention una slavemasters
Obi the Messiah... I can't leave my state to settle in Anambra... even many of you wan die for Lagos ...lolz...
Igbos are nothing without Lagos... I say it boldly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by stuffs2002: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2023
DeTruthh:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You mustn't embrace foolishness. You are not worth a reply at all.

You just show cased how ignorant you are.
Pls tell your first class in forgery and election snatching con man drug baron to present his first class for all to see. It's as simple as that.

Peter Obi with his third class as you said presented his result for all to see. Yet your so called Thubv with first class is paying lawyers millions of dollars to hide it.

And you think you normal?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are still a baby LIAR... Maybe you should go for internship with the Pandora criminal called Obi
Where did Obi show his worthless 3rd class degree?

I will however not reply you anymore as it is evident that you have been consumes by your emotions and belong in the category of people who believed that Buhari was dead an that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan. Those people also believed and said that said Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was a goro seller who couldn't speak English

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by stuffs2002: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I have gone back to read it and this time very slowly and this was what you commented:
"I stopped reading your post after the first two sentences because I know that is a huge and blatant lie. With their current level of HATRED&BIGOTRY, IIGB0S will never vote for a non Igbo person if there was an Igbo man on the ballot"

Igbo will never vote for non-Igbo person as far there is an Igbo man on the ballot and I countered you that you lied, because records abound that you lied. When Ojukwu contested, OBJ got more votes than him. He only won Anambra and got some votes in Abia while he lost other Igbo states. In 2007, they voted Yar'adua overwhelmingly and left Orji Kalu stranded. Same way they voted GEJ overwhelmingly and left Onovo. It was only this 2023 presidential election that they voted their own. I have challenged you to prove me wrong.
Now, can you be man enough to go retract your comment and apologize for commenting erroneously without adequate knowledge.

Does it not make you sound silly quoting half sentence?

I will however not reply you anymore as it is evident that you have been consumed by your emotions and belong in the category of people who believed that Buhari was dead an that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan. Those people also believed and said that said Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was a goro seller who couldn't speak English

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by ottersberger(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Every single piece of information about this lazy criminal is fabricated. None of it is verifiable.

That is why this is a life and death struggle for him. More so as this is playing out in a jurisdiction where he has no leverage to hijack the process as he is used to.

At the very least, Tinubu is guilty of perjury, and that effectively disqualifies him from the office he holds.

But this is Nigeria. A jungle state where people can reasonably be expected to disgrace the very day they are born, twice if money is involved.

At the end of the day, we would have succeeded in exposing this fraud of a con-man to the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / Buhari: Nigerians’ Killers In South East Won’t Go Unpunished / Money Laundering: Okupe Pays β‚¦β€Ž13 Million Fine, Escapes Two-Year Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.