Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery (20909 Views)

Tinubu's CSU Records: David Hundeyin Shares Written Copy Of Deposition / U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / US Court Assumes Jurisdiction On Atiku’s Case Seeking Tinubu’s CSU Records - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by jamjo: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Yankiss:
Something is not clear. Why is a supposed first class graduate spending through the nose to hide his records? There are several permutations. One: he might not be the person Bola Tinubu who attended the university and obtained a first class, and gender is not same as his. Two: He might be the person but didn't graduate with honours. Three: Read one and two again and choose one. I stand for One!

He is not hiding his first class degree what he is hiding is the identity he stool someone's identity a lady in the name of Bola Tinubu from Southwest collage in Chicago the lady died in Nigeria and they never reported to US authority he took the credentials and transferred to Chicago State University.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by tarboshi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
jamjo:

He is not hiding his first class degree what he is hiding is the identity he stool someone's identity a lady in the name of Bola Tinubu from Southwest collage in Chicago the lady died in Nigeria and they never reported to US authority he took the credentials and transferred to Chicago State University.

He is a perfect definition of the word FRAUD.

Our beloved transgender president.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Chidibe212(f): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

Does it not make you sound silly quoting half sentence?

I will however not reply you anymore as it is evident that you have been consumed by your emotions and belong in the category of people who believed that Buhari was dead an that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan. Those people also believed and said that said Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was a goro seller who couldn't speak English

If only that man knew what you will dish out he wouldn't have wasted his energy quoting you. Wetin consign Igbo man vote Igbo on ballot and people who believe Buhari this, Abubakar that. How did all you typed last connect to the subject on an Igbo man voting or not voting a non-igbo?

Humans e...nawa o
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by DeTruthh: 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

You are still a baby LIAR... Maybe you should go for internship with the Pandora criminal called Obi
Where did Obi show his worthless 3rd class degree?

I will however not reply you anymore as it is evident that you have been consumes by your emotions and belong in the category of people who believed that Buhari was dead an that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan. Those people also believed and said that said Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was a goro seller who couldn't speak English

Google it online and you will see it. His result is public and its 2nd class lower.

Unlike someone battling in court to hide his first class. Shame on all of you.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by historic: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:
How old are you? What you said is lie.
But they voted OBJ and left Ojukwu. They voted Yar'adua and left Orji Kalu. They voted GEJ and left Onovo.
If you had said, they always vote PDP candidates, you will be right. There is no election circle that Ibo man or woman doesn't fixture on ballot but they always vote people outside Igbo nationality. Records abound and not this lie you told here.

Please just ignore the halfwit... I have been reading his unreasonable comments but just kept quiet because I perceive him as just being a kid and doesn't really have knowledge on happenings in Nigeria from way back.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by IfnobeGod20: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

Does it not make you sound silly quoting half sentence?

I will however not reply you anymore as it is evident that you have been consumed by your emotions and belong in the category of people who believed that Buhari was dead an that Nigeria was being ruled by a clone and/or Jubrin from Sudan. Those people also believed and said that said Abubakar Tafawa Balewa was a goro seller who couldn't speak English
You're like a broken record and you worth not having discourse with because you seems too wise in your own self. Every little thing, you will be flat in reasoning and started saying you will not reply someone again, as you lacked objectivity. A sinner runneth when no one pursueth him.
Please who quote half sentence? I quoted your comment verbatim and you went grandstanding as usual. Continue in foolery, it's a free market.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by IfnobeGod20: 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
historic:

Please just ignore the halfwit... I have been reading his unreasonable comments but just kept quiet because I perceive him as just being a kid and doesn't really have knowledge on happenings in Nigeria from way back.
stuffs2002 is not only a kid but toddler. He lacks basic knowledge and tends to muddle up issues. You know what he does, he likes his own comment. Inferiority complex is worrying him.
Thanks for the advise, well taken.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by stuffs2002: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chidibe212:

If only that man knew what you will dish out he wouldn't have wasted his energy quoting you. Wetin consign Igbo man vote Igbo on ballot and people who believe Buhari this, Abubakar that. How did all you typed last connect to the subject on an Igbo man voting or not voting a non-igbo?

Humans e...nawa o

One of the worst thing a human can do to himself is to go into logical discuss with emotional wrecks called IPOB/OBIDIENTS.

The kind headache you go suffer for their hand no get part two

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by stuffs2002: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
historic:

DeTruthh:

Google it online and you will see it. His result is public and its 2nd class lower.

Unlike someone battling in court to hide his first class. Shame on all of you.

I can only blame myself for attempting to go into logical discuss with emotional wrecks called IPOB/OBIDIENTS.

Instead of replying with logic they quickly resorted into their master plan of insults.

People who believed Buhari was a clone. They also believed Tafawa Balewa was a goro selling illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by historic: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

I can only blame myself for attempting to go into logical discuss with emotional wrecks called IPOB/OBIDIENTS.

Instead of replying with logic they quickly resorted into their master plan of insults.

People who believed Buhari was a clone. They also believed Tafawa Balewa was a goro selling illiterate.

Please be reasonable for once and stop repeating your last sentence like a broken record!
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by IfnobeGod20: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
historic:

Please be reasonable for once and stop repeating your last sentence like a broken record!
Don't mind him, it is a intellectual laziness that is worrying him. Copying and pasting he knows how to do.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by stuffs2002: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
historic:

Why truth dey pain you like this na.

Didn't the IIGB0S claim that Buhari was dead?
Didn't they also claim many years ago that Tafawa Balewa was. selling gorro and was an illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by 7arrows: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

You are only giving us your perverted opinion as there id nothing in our constitution that mandates a president to release his raw grades.
The president is only required in to present his certificates and not his raw grades, so don't get mixed up
You really need to educate yourself or you may care to how us where the Code of Conduct Bureau requires that a president should present his raw scores.

By the laws in the US, Tinubu is well within his right to prevent strangers from accessing his raw academic records. Even Donald Trump also prevented his hatters from accessing his raw grades while he was president of the US

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/fordham-university-confirms-cohen-warned-it-not-to-disclose-trumps-grades

I know there's nothing anyone can tell you demented folks that will make u see reasons. Even if they release a report that the bola tinubu was a female you all will still say E NO MATTER. The good thing is that the rain falls on the righteous and unrighteous. So no shaking.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by nairanaira12: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB are too dull.

Tinubu is exercising his constitutional right. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) in the USA protects you and your academic records from strangers accessing your academic records.

You can't sue someone and expect him not to defend himself in court.

Imagine this father of dumbness and dullness calling someone else dumb.
To prove that you are daft and dumb, you see anyone not defending tinubu as an ipob. Your daftness is palpable. grin
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by historic: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

Why truth dey pain you like this na.

Didn't the IIGB0S claim that Buhari was dead?
Didn't they also claim many years ago that Tafawa Balewa was. selling gorro and was an illiterate.

All these just to massage your ego... Help should be rendered to you asap!
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by stuffs2002: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
historic:

All these just to massage your ego... Help should be rendered to you asap!

Stop foaming at the mouth because I told you how IIGB0S have been ridiculing themselves.

BTW: I am a Northerner and do you know that us northerners have been laughing and calling Peter Obi mei Wayo?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by emorse(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
BabaO2:

Your view and opinion
Yeah. You could say so. But then I'm sure you remember that Obi teamed up with Atiku against Bihari just about four years ago but nobody send him papa that time.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by frankyychiji(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
anonymous1759:

Your education is questionable.
Your problem not mine.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Wilpraise55: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

You very stewpid senseless zombie
I no dey follow you enter piggery unit.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Copperfield(m): 12:35am On Sep 28, 2023
Throwback:

You are an ignorant illiterate who does not even know his rights as a student of an academic institution.

Like Obama,Like Trump, Tinubu who schooled in America also knows his rights.

Keep quiet, this is Nigeria and not America. Go and ask Salisu Buhari (TorontoGate)
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by Christistruth00: 12:37am On Sep 28, 2023
grin

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by DeTruthh: 2:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
stuffs2002:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

FreeStuffsNG is that you? What do you know about logic? Have you ever been logical in any of your utterances or arguments? Can one logically defend Tinubu and APC without making a fool of himself or herself? Show me any of your utterances that you have been logical.

Sense is really far from you.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by DaddyJapan(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
jamjo:

If he stole the identity of a woman as you so confidently proclaim, why was the admission letter for Chicago State University addressed to Mr Tinubu?

Please bear in my mind also that Mr Tinubu was required to submit a medical report in order to meet the qualifying criteria for admission.
It is all there in the letter attached. cool

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by jamjo: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
DaddyJapan:

If he stole the identity of a woman as you so confidently proclaim, why was the admission letter for Chicago State University addressed to Mr Tinubu?

Please bear in my mind also that Mr Tinubu was required to submit a medical report in order to meet the qualifying criteria for admission.

Medical report doesn't mean the doctor will start on investigative expeditions it is just to determine the health condition of the student and majority of the time it's done with private doctors. In some state and school districts in America it is mandatory starting from nursery I know because I live here. In those days it is easy to use someone's identity, but now technology has made it difficult. If he Tinubu has no rat in his closet let him open the closet first class student shouldn't hiding because it is a thing of pride.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by DaddyJapan(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
jamjo:

Medical report doesn't mean the doctor will start on investigative expeditions it is just to determine the health condition of the student and majority of the time it's done with private doctors. In some state and school districts in America it is mandatory starting from nursery I know because I live here. In those days it is easy to use someone's identity, but now technology has made it difficult.

You proclaimed he got admitted to CSU with a woman's credentials, but surely his doctor would have flagged him as a male, no? Please help me understand your thought process here. Was CSU also in on the fraud that took place in 1977?

You seem to know quite a bit about what went down, so please provide more details to buttress your claim. cool
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by aswani(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
DaddyJapan:

Your mistake is to think Obidients have any interests in logically thinking things through.

They will soon wear you out like they have others, you just watch.
Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by DaddyJapan(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
aswani:

Your mistake is to think Obidients have any interests in logically thinking things through.

They will soon wear you out like they have others, you just watch.

I hear you well.
Yet I also know that because nature abhors a vacuum, thankless as the task is; some of us have to take it on.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by stuffs2002: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
DeTruthh:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

FreeStuffsNG is that you? What do you know about logic? Have you ever been logical in any of your utterances or arguments? Can one logically defend Tinubu and APC without making a fool of himself or herself? Show me any of your utterances that you have been logical.

Sense is really far from you.

Stay away from mkporu mirri

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery by DeTruthh: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stay away from mkporu mirri

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Answer my question pls and FYI, i don't do drugs. You want drugs, you ask Tinubu.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Democracy Day Celebration / Nigerian Politicians Own Properties Worth $400m In Dubai - Matthew Page / Money Laundering: Okupe Pays β‚¦β€Ž13 Million Fine, Escapes Two-Year Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.