Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now (46625 Views)

Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Phantom233: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2023
Your room de for bush?
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Papayaayasager(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2023
You just killed Tinubu's agent 888

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by wittywriter: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2023
Some NLers miss Lalasticlala...a.k.a mod of snake thread.
empressSkincare:

Where's he sef?
Lolz if you ask me babe na who i go ask? BTW are you an empress.

Wittyness.
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2023
Where there is one snake, 2 or 3 are likely to be there also. Do proper fumigation

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by simfrost90210: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:
It's venomous

😳

Very very!
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Goodzinny: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2023
Look around for the children
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Keme4Real(f): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2023
Yummy
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by ekitimanalways(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2023
Fred166:
Everyone should be guarded, vigilant and observant, whether you are surrounded by bush or not please be vigilant. These snakes are so creepy

By the God Grace i own my house, it’s a 2 apartment bungalow with a 3 bedroom flat each. I occupy the front flat while my tenant occupy the back flat. Everywhere in my house is neat and tiled including my compound, I’m not surrounded by bush, I even stay in an Estate but it’s still a mystery how this snake get into my house.

On my way back from work, I stopped by to pick my wife from her shop, as at 7:30 when we got home, I walked towards the small fridge in our dining room to grab some chilled beer, I noticed something fell from the cotton pole, the moment I shined the torch light, it was a black snake then it ran behind the fridge. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I shouted Jesus see snake. My wife carried my daughter and ran outside to the main gate. I could even hear her voice shouting babe you must kill that snake, I’m not sleeping in that house if you don’t kill that snake”

Well, My tenant came to assist me and we finally killed the snake with sticks and stones. I’m a brave man grin

I’m so curious right now because you can’t see a cockroach or rat in my house not to talk of snake. How that snake got into my house is a mystery. My baby is almost one year and she crawls around.

Who else has experience this before? And what kind of snake is that? Is it venomous?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by malvisguy212: 9:33am On Sep 27, 2023
VOsimhen144:
It’s not as big as python but it can still serve as crayfish in ur pot of soup.
so, you are expecting to kill a big python or a big cobra in your home ? good luck then

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Buharidgeneral: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2023
I thought snake doesn't walk on the tiles. This one scare me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Inside houz😳
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Impregnablefolk: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2023
What of @Slawomir? E don tay wey I hear 4m am oooo. Abi him go visit Abbas "Hoshpoppi."

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Coronavirus1: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2023
There is Bush around the house and the front door is always open this are the likely reason for snake to enter .Anyway snake are harmless because people keep snakes as pet this days.
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Some one like me will find it difficult to sleep well in that house for 1 month.

If snake was really wicked . It would have been biting people while sleeping.

Snake will live in same room with a man minding his business . It will not strike the man while sleeping. But any day the man see it he most die

6 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Mikel99(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Keme4Real:
Yummy
Are you the babe with round ass in your profile?
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Buharidgeneral: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

grin
Imagine the bolded as if na you bring the snake inside the room. I have the similar experience. My wife closed all the doors and waited outside for me.
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by symbianDON(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Fumigate that house and especially the ceiling. Cobras are very creepy and most times are in pairs. It's quite likely it has been living in your ceiling right from when the house was under construction! They are very good at monitoring your movements and sleep patterns so they know when to come out and when to stay hidden. Thank God you killed it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Hungerbadoo: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Chai see FOOD!

PEPPER SOUP don land bross!

Abeg send me ur location.. make I press all my WEED together and JAZZ in ur UNIT..

Abeg make sure say u buy better HOT GIN to use press tins down..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Streetdreamx(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2023
Boogyman557:

Abeg send me ur location.. make I press all my WEED together and JAZZ in ur UNIT.. always on your Canadian loud.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Streetdreamx(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Boogyman557:

Abeg send me ur location.. make I press all my WEED together and JAZZ in ur UNIT..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
on your Canadian loud.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Henix(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Fred166:
Everyone should be guarded, vigilant and observant, whether you are surrounded by bush or not please be vigilant. These snakes are so creepy

By the God Grace i own my house, it’s a 2 apartment bungalow with a 3 bedroom flat each. I occupy the front flat while my tenant occupy the back flat. Everywhere in my house is neat and tiled including my compound, I’m not surrounded by bush, I even stay in an Estate but it’s still a mystery how this snake get into my house.

On my way back from work, I stopped by to pick my wife from her shop, as at 7:30 when we got home, I walked towards the small fridge in our dining room to grab some chilled beer, I noticed something fell from the cotton pole, the moment I shined the torch light, it was a black snake then it ran behind the fridge. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I shouted Jesus see snake. My wife carried my daughter and ran outside to the main gate. I could even hear her voice shouting “babe you must kill that snake, I’m not sleeping in that house if you don’t kill that snake”

Well, My tenant came to assist me and we finally killed the snake with sticks and stones. I’m a brave man grin

I’m so curious right now because you can’t see a cockroach or rat in my house not to talk of snake. How that snake got into my house is a mystery. My baby is almost one year and she crawls around.

Who else has experience this before? And what kind of snake is that? Is it venomous?

Fumigate ur house and the entire compound

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Oluwazeezu(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2023
Bro check around dey may be something that could have drawn it to d house, nd make sure dere are no holes of any kind around the house, weda ur entrance door or even the sides.
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Decarbonisation: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Fred166:

On my way back from work, I stopped by to pick my wife from her shop, as at 7:30 when we got home, I walked towards the small fridge in our dining room to grab some chilled beer, I noticed something fell from the cotton pole, the moment I shined the torch light, it was a black snake then it ran behind the fridge. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I shouted Jesus see snake. My wife carried my daughter and ran outside to the main gate. I could even hear her voice shouting “babe you must kill that snake, I’m not sleeping in that house if you don’t kill that snake”

Who asked you if you own your house or not?

Ta lo be re ejo lo wo e?

Who asked you if you live in a face me i face you or a 3 bedroom flat?

Pele, homeowner! undecided
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Odjirigho: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Stumbled on this thread while I am seated on my WC pooping, the moment I saw the pix of the snake I jumped off the WC cos I already started having that evil thought of what if one crawled into my WC grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by VEHINTOLAR: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2023
Fred166:
it baffles me. There’s no space in my doors. I have two entrances to enter my house, either from the kitchen entrance or the main entrance and both entrance has door net. I fixed door net to prevent mosquitoes because of my baby.

You can’t even see mosquitoes, cockroach or rat in my house.

I will have to fumigate my house. I’m so shocked right now.

Check your toliets,bathrooms, kitchen,wherever there are pipes ! Even if there are no bushes around you,this is rainy season and those creeping creatures are washed away by floods. I suggest you fumigate your environment immediately.

Be save man.
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by dododawa1: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2023
Fumigation needed ASAP

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Mikel99(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
Some one like me will find it difficult to sleep well in that house for 1 month.

If snake was really wicked . It would have been biting people while sleeping.

Snake will live in same room with a man minding his business . It will not strike the man while sleeping. But any day the man see it he most die
Na juju be that? Village people on assignment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by opera1(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Fred166:

II could even hear her voice shouting “babe you must kill that snake, I’m not sleeping in that house if you don’t kill that snake”
Na God save you. Thank God they finally assist you in killing the snake.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Wotowotoman: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2023
IconicR:
Do you live around a bushy area?

I'm sure you won't sleep in that house for one week

Do you think it's the only one there?
Ewwww

Why must you comment on every single thread on NL? Wetin be this? angry

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Awesometouch1: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2023
What surprises me is your claim you don't have cockroach in your house.
However you achieved that or do you fumigate often?

Anyway, even if you live in an estate, you can still have snake come visiting if there is bush not far from the estate, especially if the perimeter fence of the estate forms part of yours.
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Pootle: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Makamatic:

See as baba put Igbo for inside cup . We know say no be loud bro

egbo aka naija na the best bro if no be say e dey smell too much na em good pass....loud nd co are lased even rastafarians preach againt them grin

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by 3RNEST(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Fumigation needed no doubt..

Meanwhile, join me on survey money, contact me on Whatsapp link below, let's me show u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Core Arsenal Couple Celebrate Their Wedding In An Amazing Way (Photo) / 2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.