Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now (46693 Views)

Why I Killed My Wife: The Sad Story Behind The Hassan Adeyemo’s Florida Tragedy / The Snake In My Neighbour's House!!! / I Killed This Snake Near My Toilet At Midnight, Help Needed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Adewale1603(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Maybe the snake has even been living together with you for a long time now, you just discovered it.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Elsueno: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Probably someone around ur area or u urself got some fresh farm produce from d market. I have sometimes gotten big black scorpions too when I buy fresh groceries in bulks like tomatoes, pepper, vegetables etc.. Reason why I usually make sure I wash & prepare them outside d compound b4 storing in d freezer
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by ekitimanalways(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Buharidgeneral:

Imagine the bolded as if na you bring the snake inside the room. I have the similar experience. My wife closed all the doors and waited outside for me.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by PinkNature: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2023
Mikel99:

Are you the babe with round ass in your profile?

This has got to be one of the most stoopid and same time funny question ever. 😅
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Pootle: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Chai see FOOD!

PEPPER SOUP don land bross!

Abeg send me ur location.. make I press all my WEED together and JAZZ in ur UNIT..

Abeg make sure say u buy better HOT GIN to use press tins down..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

gimme small weed to use hold body na OG

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Angelfrost(m): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2023
You don't need to be told to fumigate your premises at least once in a quarter whether there are bushes or not.

Fumigation is not that expensive and it will give you peace of mind from such.

I never scorpion for my side how much more snake...!
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by FashionCookie(f): 9:46am On Sep 27, 2023
Ewooo...how manage?
Please check for holes...

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by ibrahim286(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2023
Fred166:
it baffles me. There’s no space in my doors. I have two entrances to enter my house, either from the kitchen entrance or the main entrance and both entrance has door net. I fixed door net to prevent mosquitoes because of my baby.

You can’t even see mosquitoes, cockroach or rat in my house.

I will have to fumigate my house. I’m so shocked right now.

Check your cushions if there is any opening beneath them, if there is then try to inspect the cushions too
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Emma1Oj(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2023
It the woman for me oo! "Baby you must kill that snake" when she's already at the main entrance gate😄😄. So what happened if na the snake kill the man?

Women shall!! Very funny creatures.

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Annie2059: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2023
Are you sure not one of your tenants brought it in? : undecided

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Make I even check my room... who knows weather such might be there. And God is pointing it out.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Mikel99(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2023
PinkNature:

This has got to be one of the most stoopid and same time funny question ever. 😅
What is wrong with the question?
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by happney65: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2023
FROGMAN101:
Men are really the price.

Your wife ran out and left you in the war zone with Mr Longman..

You are still the provider too.

I am learning everyday.

She's even shouting "You must kill that snake or else I won't sleep in that house tonight" Who doesn't know the snake must be killed before or who will knowingly sleep in a house with a snake before.

Mtschews

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by dingbang(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2023
IconicR:
Do you live around a bushy area?

I'm sure you won't sleep in that house for one week

Do you think it's the only one there?
Ewwww
black man no dey read at all. He specifically mentioned he does not live in a bushy area and infact, he stays in a clean estate and his house is well tidy.

A snake will not say oh because this estate is clean, i will not creep into it, or this estate is bushy, i will enter. It creeps where it wants to creep into, bushy or not.

4 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by TUTU147: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2023
Put bitter kola around the house or carbad.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by dingbang(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2023
TUTU147:
Put bitter kola around the house or carbad.
carbide o.. Ah.
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by cedricksly: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Tell your wife to always dust and fold dried laundry outside as she picks it up form the line... Na cloths snake dey follow enter house.. Or drain pipes
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Keme4Real(f): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Mikel99:

Are you the babe with round ass in your profile?
No I am the one with the square ass.
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Ikpunnegi01: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Chai see FOOD!

PEPPER SOUP don land bross!

Abeg send me ur location.. make I press all my WEED together and JAZZ in ur UNIT..

Abeg make sure say u buy better HOT GIN to use press tins down..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Guy, you have to start a new brand of weed with that picture you posted. Smokers here will definitely patronize you. Good brand..

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Sample10: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2023
Cheek toilet,it might crawl from there..... undecided
😠
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Lorddominic(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Fred166:
Everyone should be guarded, vigilant and observant, whether you are surrounded by bush or not please be vigilant. These snakes are so creepy

By the God Grace i own my house, it’s a 2 apartment bungalow with a 3 bedroom flat each. I occupy the front flat while my tenant occupy the back flat. Everywhere in my house is neat and tiled including my compound, I’m not surrounded by bush, I even stay in an Estate but it’s still a mystery how this snake get into my house.

On my way back from work, I stopped by to pick my wife from her shop, as at 7:30 when we got home, I walked towards the small fridge in our dining room to grab some chilled beer, I noticed something fell from the cotton pole, the moment I shined the torch light, it was a black snake then it ran behind the fridge. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I shouted Jesus see snake. My wife carried my daughter and ran outside to the main gate. I could even hear her voice shouting “babe you must kill that snake, I’m not sleeping in that house if you don’t kill that snake”

Well, My tenant came to assist me and we finally killed the snake with sticks and stones. I’m a brave man grin

I’m so curious right now because you can’t see a cockroach or rat in my house not to talk of snake. How that snake got into my house is a mystery. My baby is almost one year and she crawls around.

Who else has experience this before? And what kind of snake is that? Is it venomous?

This is indeed a very venomous snake. It is a Cobra! But I can't tell if it's a spitting cobra or a non-spitting cobra
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by 77up(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2023
meum:
Those days of Snakeland 😂

If you know you know
Maybe lala no dey work here again😂
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by fineberry(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by ogaontop(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2023
meum:
Those days of Snakeland 😂

If you know you know
With Lalasticlala!

Btw, is he still an admin?
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by johnst1: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2023
Most times it is not that the house is surrounded by bush, some could manifest as a result of what was buried in the land before building the house.

I had similar experience before in my former compound. Snake will be appearing in your bed room whenever they want because of what the landlord buried before building the house.

after living in the compound for 2years you won't be able to pay rent again, in fact no money to even eat.

If u want to pack out, you will not see money to pack out except miracle happen.

But thank God before my money expire I was able to get a new accommodation.

1 Like

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by YouAreNobody: 10:07am On Sep 27, 2023
sheggsliveth:

Exactly like mine own case too even with same tiles, have killed 2 snakes so far...first one at the sitting room fridge while 2nd at my children bedroom... my dog is not smart enough to see the snake but now I owns a cat...They haven't visited till today and my cat is more smarter compared to when it was small.

You can't compare a dog with a cat when it comes to killing snakes. Dogs no reach at all. I lost a dog to a gaboon viper bite when I moved them to my kennel. The site was in an area out of town. I have no idea where the snake crawled in from, and the silly dog went to play with it.

I got there in the morning to see the dog's face heavily swollen, with the now-dead snake lying by the side. Rushed the dog to the vet but he died before 9am that same morning.
That was how I lost a dog I bought for 600k.

Such would never have happened with a cat

2 Likes

Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by soccerlite: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2023
You should do a in and out fumigation

Cover soakaway holes or pipes
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by sexyto(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Check your suckaway, the snakes can crawl from there through your kitchen sink and toilets. Doors should be shot always and spray kerosene around your compound occasionally.
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Hubeznigeria(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Unecessary comment. 🙄

Didn't you read where he said he has an almost one-year old who crawls around? So the wife should've left the one-year old outside or in another room alone just to kill the snake with the OP? Or all three of them should've killed it together? Besides, he called his tenant to assist in killing it, meaning he was not by himself.

I think you're being unnecessarily serious over his comment. That was an innocent statement he made. You have a lot of lessons to draw from a story and this is one of it. Didn't you read his last statement where he said he's learning. By his comment it clearly shows you the place of a man and the place of a woman. The wife was shouting he must kill the snake else she wasn't spending the night there. A man is not only a provider but a protector. Get the message man. Naija is too hard already
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by nsesam(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2023
This might come from your septic tank through your toilet, pls pour more salt into all your toilet and flush it
Re: Look At The Snake I Killed In My Living Room Just Now by Mryacks: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Check your toliets,bathrooms, kitchen,wherever there are pipes ! Even if there are no bushes around you,this is rainy season and those creeping creatures are washed away by floods. I suggest you fumigate your environment immediately.

Be save man.

This....probably entered though any of those channels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Pregnant Friends Pose With Their Baby Bumps (Photo) / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / My Wife Is Too Proud To Apologise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.