Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Tiktok Influencer Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tiktok Influencer Marketing (3536 Views)

Let's Discuss About Google Ads, Facebook Ads And Influencer Marketing In Nigeria / Social Media/influencer Marketing/digital Marketing/facebook Sponsored Ads / How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiktok Influencer Marketing by Ockofficial(m): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
[center]

There is a proven way for you to generate quality leads if you are anywhere on planet earth, currently Tiktok have not yet listed some few African countries to their ads platform.

But below I will give you a few proven steps you can leverage upon to get more leads from Tiktok which is one of the best platform at the moment, one of those strategies is called the Influencer marketing.

Before you begin I want you to know that the information below is a full blown course on its own, What you are about to learn took me lots of money to acquire, you must go through it over and over again, if you have any question do not exitate to leave it on the comment.

INFLUENCER MARKETING

First what is Tiktok Influencer?

Tiktok Influencers are Tiktok users who have above 10k followers and have unique ways to influence more people to engage with their content.
A Tiktok Influencer can also have below 10k followers and still get you more leads, it all depends on his/her content style.

TYPES OF TIKTOK INFLUENCERS YOU WANT TO WORK WITH

1- Macro-Influencers: 100K–1M followers.
2- Micro-Influencers: 10K–100K followers.
3- Nano-Influencers: 1K–10K followers.

Example of TikTok Influencers

1. Dancer: These are Tiktok users that attract the audience by making some unique dance steps on Tiktok.

2. Skit makers: This is a Tiktok user who attracts more audience to themselves by bringing updates about the happenings outside and inside the social media.

3. Comedians: These are Tiktok users who attract more audiences with comedy jokes..

4. Value Providers(Presenter): This set of Tiktok users creates useful and helpful content as video, presenting useful tips in their video is also their way of accumulating their audience.
Etc

NEGOTIATING WITH TIKTOK INFLUENCERS

1. When you see new people go viral. Check them out on TikTok.
2. Work with Influencers with Niches
3. Reaching out to them. (via Instagram, Facebook) Or Get their attention in the comment section.
4. Take charge of the conversation. A lot of them have not handled advertising before and they probably are looking for money. Sell them a long-term proposal ahead.
5. Ask for their rate card.
6. Look into their analytics, (All indices must be up)
7. Strike the deal

Example: Hello (Influencer name) I am Oluwatuyi Clement Kelvin, i really like working with you, I've gone through your Tiktok page, and i saw your content meets my niche requirements. I would like to make a deal with you.
I am looking into a long term contract with you, because I believe you can bring my company more sales and more money. I would like to see your rate card to submit to my team. Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

I believe you must have gotten a little knowledge about TikTok Influencer marketing. Lets proceed to learn even more.
.How to get Tiktok Influencers to work with you.

Before getting them to work with you, it is important you know that finding the right Influencer for your niche or product can bring a mind blowing result to you in a very short time.

This strategy will work for you if you are just like me who doesn't like to start at the bottom. So your first step is to take time to do proper research for the best Influencer.

The next step is to get them to work with you, by going to their most recent post and leaving a good comment.

EXAMPLE:

Great content, I believe if a similar content is being created for my product it will bring us more sales and also bring you more money, i am (your Name) i like to work with you. I just follow you. Kindly follow back let's discuss business in the long term.
If this part is done well it will automatically attract other Influencers who are hungry to make money advertising products, they will be the one to message you first.

SAMPLE 1: This was executed by a dancer
- Are you a female writer, Can you write short sentences, Do you know you can become an independent woman, Who earns between 500–1k weekly. Writing emails for foreign brands? No qualifications are required.

SAMPLE 2: This campaign was also executed by a dancer
Are you a 9–5 worker who is tired of living on one source of income, here's an opportunity to start earning dollars with your smartphone, By creating & publishing simple books on Amazon. No writing skills are needed.
PS: Non 9–5 workers who want to learn can also join

SAMPLE 3: This campaign was executed by a presenter
Stop scrolling if you're a graduate, or undergraduate, especially if you are tired of earning peanuts monthly, because I'm about to show you how to convert the things you know, your life experiences or even the ideas of others into money.
- By packaging them into short Ebooks and selling them on Amazon.
- It doesn't matter if you have never written a book before.

Sample 4: This campaign was executed by a lifestyle influencer
Are you tired of the university strike? Do you need a way to make money online? Did you know Amazon can pay you monthly just by uploading short zero content ebooks? Learn how to do this with your smartphone. And make between $100- $300 monthly.

Sample 5:
Are you a 9–5 worker who is tired of earning less than you spend monthly, would you like a simple income system you can do on the side to generate 100–500 weekly? (Make it believable)
-No qualifications required ❌❌
-All you need to start is your mobile phone

Sample 6:
Being a man is tough, but being a broke man is tougher. Nobody gives a man FREE money. That's why we have more men doing odd & dirty jobs because a man has to hustle for each penny. He has to suffer before he can eat. Therefore as men we need to have each other's back. We need to be sharing updates with each other
- And on that note…
- I'm here to share with you how you can earn in dollars
- By writing emails for foreign brands.
- It's not something hard at all.
- As long as you can write short sentences like this and you're willing to learn. You can do this.
- Training has been put in place, where you can learn everything about this online hustle………

NOTE: all the samples above have been executed by various Tiktok Influencers, but you can still rewrite them to match your product.

Tiktok Influencer marketing can be really profitable and less expensive, all you have to do is make proper research for the right influence for your brand or product.

This same strategy can be used for Instagram Influencer marketing.

Leave your question in the comments.
[/center]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiktok Influencer Marketing by Ockofficial(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Leave all questions on the comment
Re: Tiktok Influencer Marketing by CoachDani(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hello good evening
Can we talk on WhatsApp please I'm interested in running TikTok influencer marketing and I don't know the way Forward
Please I need your urgent help

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Influencer Marketing by Ockofficial(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Yes sure, you can find my whatsapp contact on my profile
Re: Tiktok Influencer Marketing by Clodmiran: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Thanks for sharing these insights into TikTok Influencer Marketing. It's becoming such a powerful tool for reaching a wide audience. Finding the right influencer for your niche is crucial. They can bring fantastic results in a short time if it's a good fit. Also, your tip on leaving engaging comments to get influencers' attention is smart. Building those relationships can lead to fruitful collaborations. For anyone looking to explore influencer marketing further, you should consider platforms like Influsa. They offer great resources and connections to potential influencers. Check them out at https://influsa.com/

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Influencer Marketing by KravatExposures: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ockofficial:
Yes sure, you can find my whatsapp contact on my profile

Are you a TikTok influencer yourself?

1 Like

Re: Tiktok Influencer Marketing by Ockofficial(m): 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
KravatExposures:

Are you a TikTok influencer yourself?

Am not, but i have worked with so many of them, and it cost me lots of time and money to gather this information.
What about you are you an influencer?
Re: Tiktok Influencer Marketing by werisetogether(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Ockofficial:

Am not, but i have worked with so many of them, and it cost me lots of time and money to gather this information.
What about you are you an influencer?

How can you be reached?

(And no, your WhatsApp number is NOT on your profile. Just checked)

Re: Tiktok Influencer Marketing by Ifyclaire: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2023
Very informative. I will need an influencer for my business.

(1) (Reply)

Information Minister Insists On Low Call Tariffs . / Enquiry About Pepper Grinder / How Do I Invest With 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.