Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire (13899 Views)

Pennsylvania Judge Rules, Election Likely Unconstitutional, Empowers Legislators / Nevada Court Rules Trump Present Ballot Evidence, Could Overturn Nevada Result / US Supreme Court Rules Trump Must Turn Over Financial Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by AllenSpencer: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Real estate prices are not stable and you have the right to inflate prices when selling or buying lands.

So what is exactly the judge basing his theory on.

smh!

Like its compulsory you must comment! I am sure you do not know how much he inflated it?

Do you also inflate square meters of your apartment?
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by AllenSpencer: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
justmondris:

Biden really messed up as a president.

And Trump did not mess up?

Shit US debt by 7 trillion, which has never occurred before.
Convicted by a court of law as a rapist
Presently facing 90 felony convictions
Boasted about eliminating Obama care for 4 years and still could not
Left office with the highest unemployment rate.
Almost collapsed US international relations
Increased taxes on Average Americans.

What else do you call fvck-up!

1 Like

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by AllenSpencer: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Abagworo:
Banks do scrutinize estate value using their own valuers so I see no offense here. If I want to obtain a loan and value my property at 1milliion Naira no Bank will sheepishly lend me 1 million without verification ising their own valuers.

Seems you know better than the New York Attorney General and Court of law.

smh....

1 Like

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by Bluntemperor: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kingcalls:
Nonsense.... they know he will win next year, they are doing all they can to stop him...

What You Don't Know About Trump and his Many Woes:
Do you want to understand a White man's superiority thinking? You think na Africa, you de talk?
1.Trump knows- he is a Fraud by consistently over valuing his Properties,just to gain popularity in not paying taxes and more Money from Insurance to his Company and himself! All Western Countries don't joke with their Money/ taxes/ Revenue.
2- Trump is a Big Fraud to Americans- and he is just ridiculous for him to move forward, forget that he Claims to be a Billionaire by Fraud and doing all manners of illegalities with his Money- even sponsoring many Politicians,the ARC(Associations of Gun Owners)!
3- Trump lacks the Integrity as a man always groping the Ladies and so Misogeny to so many Ladies!
4- Trump cannot be trusted because - if Trump say -10- Words or Statements 8 of the 10 are lies, and he knows it!
5- Trump 2019- COVID disasters -where over half a Million American died,under his Watch remain a very terrible things, and American don't make mistakes nor forget!
6-He even Suggested Insecticide for curing the Virus!
7- Even, For taking away the Secret Documents to his house in Maralago,where everyone can have Access to it- is a national violation of American Democracy and a run against their Country Secret!
8-He created a big -gulf amongst the Western Countries but prefer Russian Putin- an arch enemy of America!
9- His Capitol Internal Insurrections- which he allowed right in his nose- will eventually killed his destructive ambition!
10-He may be cruising because that is what he loves enjoying - as 'a guy Man' but wouldn't come back to the White House!
The Great American People,will not allowed Trump again and is a big NO!

1 Like

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by AllenSpencer: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
flexyrule:
Donald Trump...

Saw him on TV yesterday campaigning...

Never seen a man as tough as Trump.

He might be corrupt, but you just have to give it to him, that guy is tough.

Tough? grin grin grin grin grin

The same tough man that said you need ID card to buy bread?
Same one that said windmills affects whales grin grin grin
Did you hear when he suggested that hurricane should be nuked? cheesy cheesy
Oh! The one that said Biden will get the US into World War 2?
Same tough man that said he defeated Obama in 2020?
The tough man that said disinfectants should be injected into humans?
Tell me how tough he is. Same one that could not look up to Putin, even when it was confirmed Russians were placing bounties on US soldiers?

That dude is a spoilt brat! In Nigerian context, he is an illiterate who just happens to have come from a rich family. He is a known failure! Do you want me to list all his failed businesses for you?

2 Likes

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by dragunov: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Real estate prices are not stable and you have the right to inflate prices when selling or buying lands.

So what is exactly the judge basing his theory on.

Go to the judge in the US and ask him nah. Since you know their laws more than him.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by dragunov: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kingcalls:
Nonsense.... they know he will win next year, they are doing all they can to stop him...

Let me burst your bubble. Biden would still trounce him if he decides for a 2nd term. Trust me.šŸ˜‰

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by dragunov: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:
On the mandate of Donald Trump we stand!!! Today, tomorrow and everyday.

When you stood on Obi's mandate, what came out of it?

1 Like

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by dragunov: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
richard870:
Lol...these cl0wns have no shame.You stole his mandate and now you want to prevent him from running again because his victory is imminent

How was his mandate stolen? You just sit in Nigeria and be making conjectures whereas you know nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by KingRabota: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Not really
In my book Not a fan means, not a fan bro .
Stonecoldstare1:

Yea.....you are a fan just not a fan of his personality but his Business activities
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by aswani(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
boldtruthalways:
Crooked Biden and evil democrats cannot stop Trump in 2024. His victory is imminent.

Same way Peter Obi's victory was imminent Ć bi. Obidients don already put dere attache curse ontop Trump head, looks like another 4 years loading for Joe Biden.

E pa Joe Biden, the latest version of 4 + 4 torgba.
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by Stonecoldstare1: 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
KingRabota:
Not really
In my book Not a fan means, not a fan bro .
O.......k, believe how they identify until they choose to identify less as you see fit
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by flexyrule(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Tough? grin grin grin grin grin

The same tough man that said you need ID card to buy bread?
Same one that said windmills affects whales grin grin grin
Did you hear when he suggested that hurricane should be nuked? cheesy cheesy
Oh! The one that said Biden will get the US into World War 2?
Same tough man that said he defeated Obama in 2020?
The tough man that said disinfectants should be injected into humans?
Tell me how tough he is. Same one that could not look up to Putin, even when it was confirmed Russians were placing bounties on US soldiers?

That dude is a spoilt brat! In Nigerian context, he is an illiterate who just happens to have come from a rich family. He is a known failure! Do you want me to list all his failed businesses for you?

See the amount of time you spent analysing someone who doesn't know you.

Man, hustle up. Leave all these grammar!
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by flexyrule(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Satazaa:
and how exactly being tough absolves a criminal from facing justics for his crimes, does being tough exactly give a criminal a free pass to freedom?
Criminal?

You know what they say about being innocent until proven guilty?
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by justmondris: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
AllenSpencer:

And Trump did not mess up?

Shit US debt by 7 trillion, which has never occurred before.
Convicted by a court of law as a rapist
Presently facing 90 felony convictions
Boasted about eliminating Obama care for 4 years and still could not
Left office with the highest unemployment rate.
Almost collapsed US international relations

Increased taxes on Average Americans.

What else do you call fvck-up!

It's obvious you did not do your research properly. During Trump regime, there was very high employment rate. If he was actually convicted, why his he not in prison. Also go and check the current US debt rate during Biden's regime.
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by AllenSpencer: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
justmondris:

It's obvious you did not do your research properly. During Trump regime, there was very high employment rate. If he was actually convicted, why his he not in prison. Also go and check the current US debt rate during Biden's regime.

Hello! Trump left the White House with the highest unemployment rate.

He was found guilty but case was not a criminal one. He paid millions through his nose, and will be paying more after he loses the next one.

Tell me the current US debt! Biden can never amass such debt in 8 years! Trump did all of that in just 4 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Those who don't know a star celebrity can buy a cheap thing and when he wants to sell it or give it out it will or may end up worthing times 500 of it original price

That is the advantage of been a celebrity what ever they touch becomes gold like

That is applicable to trumps properties so long as he owns them their various prices shift up which is also proportional to his mood.

Thatā€™s only considered ethical in places like Nigeria. US laws prohibit such actions which is why there was an indictment, a trial, and a conviction. His high billing lawyers couldnā€™t win the caseā€”youā€™re saying that youā€™re more competent in US law than they are?
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by Calitoscassius(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

1. You donā€™t understand what he did or the magnitude of the crime.
2. He wonā€™t even get the Republican Party nomination so itā€™s impossible for him to win.
3. Watch him loose fair and square then go to jail.
He committed no crime, did you not read where it says he will appeal? So it isn't over yet.

Yea, so you said,

Okay, let's watch, i bet you $1000 Donald Trump will win and will not go to jail.
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
justmondris:

Obviously, you didnā€™t do your research either. In the case that weā€™re discussing, Trump Org was tried in civil court and lostā€”the matter has been sent to the DA and IRS for criminal charges. In his other cases, he has been indicted on criminal charges and is awaiting trial. Incarceration comes after a criminal convictions, not civil.
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Calitoscassius:
He committed no crime, did you not read where it says he will appeal? So it isn't over yet.

Yea, so you said,

Okay, let's watch, i bet you $1000 Donald Trump will win and will not go to jail.

Easy win, easy money. I have $1000 to set aside if youā€™re serious and credible, do you? His appeal for the Jean Carrol case was denied just like these will be. He lost in 2020 and will lose again. As for jail, no one in American history has ever beat over 90 criminal charges and I doubt anyone ever will. Some of his co-defendants have already turned on him and some will testify against him. The Fed conviction rate is 96.7% so that should tell you something. Donā€™t forget even more charges are pending, some from the IRS. The IRS took down Al Capone and a lot of the mob, Trump is no big thing for them.
You guys also said heā€™s win in 2020 and heā€™d never be arrested but he lost in 2020 and has been arrested more than once. Before you say stolen election, Trump lost all the court cases and failed to provide any proof that the election was stolen. One of his ex-lawyers has him on tape admitting he lost the election soon after results were announcedā€”thatā€™s one of the people testifying against him.

1 Like

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by Calitoscassius(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Easy win, easy money. I have $1000 to set aside if youā€™re serious and credible, do you?
He lost in 2020 and will lose again. As for jail, no one in American history has ever beat over 90 criminal charges and I doubt anyone ever will. A number of his co-defendants have already turned on him and some will testify against him. The Fed conviction rate is 96.7% so that should tell you something. Donā€™t forget even more charges are pending, some from the IRS. The IRS took down Al Capone and a lot of the mob, Trump is no big thing for them.
You guys also said heā€™s win in 2020 and heā€™d never be arrested but he lost in 2020 and has been arrested more than once. Before you say stolen election, Trump lost all the court cases and failed to provide any proof that the election was stolen. One of his ex-lawyers has him on tape admitting he lost the election soon after results were announcedā€”thatā€™s one of the people testifying against him.
Good! I have a $1000 too.
Al Capone was a mob leader and a muderer. It's funny how all these so called charges and law suits started soon after he declared he will run in 2024.

We will see how it all plays out.
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bluntemperor:

What You Don't Know About Trump and his Many Woes:
Do you want to understand a White man's superiority thinking? You think na Africa, you de talk?
1.Trump knows- he is a Fraud by consistently over valuing his Properties,just to gain popularity in not paying taxes and more Money from Insurance to his Company and himself! All Western Countries don't joke with their Money/ taxes/ Revenue.
2- Trump is a Big Fraud to Americans- and he is just ridiculous for him to move forward, forget that he Claims to be a Billionaire by Fraud and doing all manners of illegalities with his Money- even sponsoring many Politicians,the ARC(Associations of Gun Owners)!
3- Trump lacks the Integrity as a man always groping the Ladies and so Misogeny to so many Ladies!
4- Trump cannot be trusted because - if Trump say -10- Words or Statements 8 of the 10 are lies, and he knows it!
5- Trump 2019- COVID disasters -where over half a Million American died,under his Watch remain a very terrible things, and American don't make mistakes nor forget!
6-He even Suggested Insecticide for curing the Virus!
7- Even, For taking away the Secret Documents to his house in Maralago,where everyone can have Access to it- is a national violation of American Democracy and a run against their Country Secret!
8-He created a big -gulf amongst the Western Countries but prefer Russian Putin- an arch enemy of America!
9- His Capitol Internal Insurrections- which he allowed right in his nose- will eventually killed his destructive ambition!
10-He may be cruising because that is what he loves enjoying - as 'a guy Man' but wouldn't come back to the White House!
The Great American People,will not allowed Trump again and is a big NO!

Youā€™re right about everything you said. You would think Nigerians would be against crooked politicians by now but they arenā€™t. Theyā€™re praying for a proven liar and thief thousands of kilometers away from their homes so itā€™s no surprise that they donā€™t mind electing the same at home.
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Good! I have a $1000 too.
Al Capone was a mob leader and a muderer. It's funny how all these so called charges and law suits started soon after he declared he will run in 2024.

We will see how it all plays out.

The indictments were handed down months before he announced his intentions and the DAs were working for a year or more on the indictments. It wasnā€™t rushed, he isnā€™t considered a threat at the polls.
Where's your $1,000 so we can do this?
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by Noneroone(m): 6:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Gerard28:

Is it with that very Slim margin done by not even more than a dot of the American citizens who regularly engage in polls that you are coming up with the "Leading in polls"?
When I have even seen other polls where Biden is leading that clown but I didn't even pay attention to them.

Let this sink home brother...

The American Voters can NEVER vote Trump in for the Rest of their history.

The sooner you believe, The better..
There is no poll where biden is currently leading. The margin of Trump's lead is up to ten points in some polls. It's more honourable to go quiet when you're proven wrong.
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by Calitoscassius(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

The indictments were handed down months before he announced his intentions and the DAs were working for a year or more on the indictments. It wasnā€™t rushed, he isnā€™t considered a threat at the polls.
Where's your $1,000 so we can do this?
As i said, we shall wait and and see how it all plays out.

Now, put your money where your mouth is, i have my $1000, where is yours? How? Where? And when? should we do this.
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by Wujio: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2023
dragunov:

Let me burst your bubble. Biden would still trounce him if he decides for a 2nd term. Trust me.šŸ˜‰

Nar babe
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by Olumaeme: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
richard870:
Keep asking..

I will trek from Abuja to Ghana if Trump wins.
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by richard870(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Olumaeme:

I will trek from Abuja to Ghana if Trump wins.
Na you body go pain nao cheesy
Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by BornAgainCow: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Easy win, easy money. I have $1000 to set aside if youā€™re serious and credible, do you? His appeal for the Jean Carrol case was denied just like these will be. He lost in 2020 and will lose again. As for jail, no one in American history has ever beat over 90 criminal charges and I doubt anyone ever will. Some of his co-defendants have already turned on him and some will testify against him. The Fed conviction rate is 96.7% so that should tell you something. Donā€™t forget even more charges are pending, some from the IRS. The IRS took down Al Capone and a lot of the mob, Trump is no big thing for them.

Better donā€™t waste your money. The polls and more intelligent liberals than you think Biden will lose to Trump so all this gibberish you are typing is just that.

Also there is absolutely zero chance that Trump actually goes to jail even if he is technically ā€œconvictedā€ in one of these bogus cases. If you think he will then you are an absolute novice on this issues. Al Capone was not a former president of the United States with secret service protection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Whdg-XLUQ

Re: Judge Rules Trump Defrauded Banks, Insurers While Building Real Estate Empire by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ1stGenAmericanšŸ³ļøā€āš§ļø:

šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆšŸ³ļøā€āš§ļø
šŸ‘¹

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US House Passes $13Bn Ukrainian Aid Bill; Outrage At Bombing Of Mariupol / Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg Considering A Run For President In / Tinubu To Mali, B'Faso, Niger: Re-consider Your Decision, ECOWAS not your enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.