Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Experience With The Nigeria Police Force Today. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With The Nigeria Police Force Today. (19222 Views)

Moment Mexico Arrest Entire Police Force Of A Town Over Murder(pics) / What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) / My Encounter With The Nigerian POLICE Force Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Experience With The Nigeria Police Force Today. by Meerahbel: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2023
wink
flexyrule:
Anywhere in Lagos. I drove in Lagos for months, never had a single issue with any police.

10m from their check point, I'll dim my headlights, put on my inner lights, lower down my radio, lower down all my windows and put on a smile.

Once I'm with them, I ensure I always greet them first. And thank the for the selfless services they're offering.

If I have anything to offer them (willingly), I do...

If I don't want to offer the anything.. I'll just sit there and have a few words with them.

I have never ever been asked to clear. They hardly ask me of my car papers.

Mind you, I know very highly placed police officers at the force Headquarters in Abuja, and if it comes to being rugged... I have seen 99.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Police Officers Killed At Bayelsa Police Station By Gunmen / Man Who Stole Fish Caught And Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Mother Pours Hot Water On Son In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.