Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,017 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam (32664 Views)

Past Questions Jigawa State College Of Nursing Post Basic Nursing Exam / Luth Nursing Exam: How To Fail Or Pass / 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Racoon(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam Goes Viral on TikTok

-A heartwarming TikTok video shows a young woman’s emotional reaction after passing her final nursing exam

-The Nigerian student, who was wearing her school uniform, ran out of the classroom to hug her friends as soon as she saw her result.

-She burst into tears of joy and gratitude as she realised she had achieved her dream of becoming a nurse.

A touching video on TikTok captured the internet’s attention, as it shows the moment a young woman learned she had passed her final nursing exam. The video, which has been viewed thousands of times, reveals the student’s raw emotions as she checked her result on a computer screen in the classroom.

She wore her multicolored school uniform, indicating she was studying at a nursing college in Nigeria. She sobbed uncontrollably as she realized she had fulfilled her lifelong ambition of becoming a nurse.

Her friends hugged her back and gently wiped away her tears with their hands. They also congratulated her and cheered for her as they shared her happiness and pride.

The video has received thousands of comments from TikTok users, who expressed admiration and support for the new nurse. They praised her dedication and perseverance and wished her all the best in her future career.

Some also said they were inspired by her story and hoped to achieve their own goals. The video is a beautiful example of how hard work pays off and how friendship can make any achievement even more special.
https://www.legit.ng/people/1555819-young-ladys-emotional-reaction-passing-nursing-exam-viral-tiktok/
Let's celebrate 🍾 our sister's success

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Racoon(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
kiss This is that euphoric reaction when celebrating the joy of good success. Many hearty congratulations sister. More heights to attain as you climb further on the ladder of the nursing profession. Cheers!!!

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Treasure17(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Congratulations to her. Prepare to Japa and move on.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Hermaphrodite2: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
thesicilian:
After all the cheating and giraffing

You think everyone is like you
Vamoose!!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by RandomFellow: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
I know that feeling... May the almighty order your steps. Nurse

24 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by WiszyFraud: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by southsouthking(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Been there before, i know exactly how she's feeling.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Reelmii: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
For Nigeria cheesy..well congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by thesicilian: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
After all the cheating and giraffing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by hotspice29(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
She must have seen Shege banza.

10 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by OboOlora(f): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Uk yaaaa🤣

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by omoredia: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Learning is not what u have learnt in school. It is what u have learnt in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by nony43(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
The kind Joy way I get when I passed my DVLA practical test no be here.

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Mayydayy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
The joy can only be this pure when you refuse to "sort" it all but pull it off with hardwork.

Congratulations to her.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Guyman01: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
She is happy that her Japa plans are now closer since nurses are highly sort after abroad 😄

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by callmevirus(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Congratulations to her

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by minakom: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Such a beautiful scene.
Life no balance sha, while some are rejoicing, some are mourning, some are just looking. It is well ooo

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Creamypie(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Make she leave this country oh, for her own good, b4 APC dim her future. My word of advice

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Meerahbel: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
You better Japa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by ChristianMuslim: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
IKEDC come and fix the light that got spoilt at Unilag/ Akoka, Since one week.. Are you people stupid? We will ban your vehicle from entering our community.. you better respect yourselves now.. if its to disconnect wire from pole.. you will be moving around like bat and hawk

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by mejetov422: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Congrat to her

1 Like

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Treasure17:
Congratulations to her. Prepare to Japa and move on.
Exactly what was on my mind when I saw Nursing smiley

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by remigiusizunna(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
These are the types of news we should be flooding our cyber space with. Not some useless girls whose only achievement in life is to flaunt breast and buttocks

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by jeromestarks: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Her pvssy go clean and her boobs big. How person fit fvck her small?
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by PlayerMeji: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Yet one nurse is being held for Mohbad's death
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by jahsharon: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Okay.

This one must be Olodo.

Brilliant folks always know they will pass. I never check my Exams results at school, my friends check on the board and tell me the figures, not just the alphabet. 70 is "A", 99 is always "A", so my friends just check the figures for me. I don't have time going to the board in those days

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by FalseProphet1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
I remember having this feeling back then when I used expo to write my theology exam and I wasn't caught. I passed with flying colors and became a prophet.

This I have seen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by eepeepook: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
The real world humbles everyone. Dey play.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by ZaddyJ: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin zee
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by jahsharon: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
eepeepook:
The real world humbles everyone. Dey play.

My Nigga, you are right ooooo, but we pray for Mercy everyday
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by zinaunreal(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
Just to chuk 💉 💉 💉 and embarase patients 😆

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student / Maduka University, Ekwegbe: Placing Enugu State On The World Map / Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.