Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam (32688 Views)

Past Questions Jigawa State College Of Nursing Post Basic Nursing Exam / Luth Nursing Exam: How To Fail Or Pass / 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by TONYE001(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
jahsharon:
Okay.

This one must be Olodo.

Brilliant folks always know they will pass. I never check my Exams results at school, my friends check on the board and tell me the figures, not just the alphabet. 70 is "A", 99 is always "A", so my friends just check the figures for me. I don't have time going to the board in those days

Here's one of the things social media does. People feel safe to write whatever they please, no matter how disrespectful it may be.

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by superCleanworks(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Success is delicious.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by TONYE001(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Congratulations, ma'am.

I understand the feeling, may God continue to enable you to achieve all the milestones you desire.

Best wishe.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Burgerlomo: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Congratulations 👍
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Skillsnigeria: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by ravensckar(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I remember having this feeling back then when I used expo to write my theology exam and I wasn't caught. I passed with flying colors and became a prophet.

This I have seen.
You this guy, your comment never fails to crack me up. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by OlujobaSamuel: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
jahsharon:
Okay.

This one must be Olodo.

Brilliant folks always know they will pass. I never check my Exams results at school, my friends check on the board and tell me the figures, not just the alphabet. 70 is "A", 99 is always "A", so my friends just check the figures for me. I don't have time going to the board in those days
So you were moving with olodo friends.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by iampeterben(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Big congratulations to her
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Zupay: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
jeromestarks:
Her pvssy go clean and her boobs big. How person fit fvck her small?

Retard.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by OlujobaSamuel: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
TONYE001:

Here's one of the things social media does. People feel safe to write whatever they please, no matter how disrespectful it may be.

You better leave am.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Lungdick: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
WiszyFraud:
Has ₦aira Marley been apprehended in the US?

undecided

stale pics.
he was apprehended in uk and it's been long.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by BigYash: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hermaphrodite2:

You think everyone is like you
Vamoose!!
Dont mind d idiot.. if she cheated in the exam,she won’t be that happy..
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by StoneLucifer: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
IKEDC come and fix the light that got spoilt at Unilag/ Akoka, Since one week.. Are you people stupid? We will ban your vehicle from entering our community.. you better respect yourselves now.. if its to disconnect wire from pole.. you will be moving around like bat and hawk

Go and tell it to their face and stop disturbing us here..
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Otolomo1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Congratulations to her ... This is how I too will rejoice very Soo ... Not by anybody but by God grace ...[color=#990000][/color] cool sad
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by enemyofprogress: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Kevineleven(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
She did it for tiktok, quack nurse, next please
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by teebillz: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hermaphrodite2:

You think everyone is like you
Vamoose!!

You don't celebrate like that if you were actually sure of passing the exams.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Dennisochampa: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Meanwhile some others are celebrating iPhone 14 pro max and human hair after multiple hook ups...

May we nor give birth to children that will bring shame to us.
May we always have a positive reason to proudly talk about our kids anywhere... Anytime... Amen
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by FireUpNow(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Good news and congrats girl! Not those olosho that will be busy flaunting their big nyansh and kegs up and down like mumu
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by MEGAWATCH: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
WiszyFraud:

undecided

For what if I may ask?
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by LikeAking: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nigerian schools are too dirty..
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by na2016: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Racoon:
kiss This is that euphoric reaction when celebrating the joy of good success. Many hearty congratulations sister. More heights to attain as you climb further on the ladder of the nursing profession. Cheers!!!

Is there bad success?
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by toyosiolamide(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
WiszyFraud:

undecided
That's UK Police uniform🙄
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Thegamingorca(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
WiszyFraud:

undecided

These are UK police
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Whytelyon(m): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
thesicilian:
After all the cheating and giraffing

No reasonable comment from you as the very usual.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by IdiotSpotter: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
jeromestarks:
Her pvssy go clean and her boobs big. How person fit fvck her small?

Idi0t!
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by jahsharon: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
TONYE001:

E be like say your head no correct. Must everybody be Olodo like you?
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by jahsharon: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

So you were moving with olodo friends.

It's love. It's for them to copy me in Exams and pass. Olodos Lives Matter
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Tboymessiah(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

No matter how u wan japa make sure u japa on soft landing.

Same nursing school some ppu are planning to go at 40 to 50 + in the name to Japa, just thank God for Ur life if u be nurse, especially registered nurse
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Kenmatt(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kenmatt on the prowl...

Few things must have played bout:

She would have never expected to have passed the exam knowing fully well that She isn't intelligent much to have passed the exam.

She knows the "Bottle Neck" that stood before her then; Corrupt system, sexually molestation and lots more.

Let me drop my Phone here and eat my Draw and Bitter Leave Soup with Semo.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by NOwazobia: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
The type of celebration Tinubu never witnessed in his allege election victory.

Now, he is running from pillar to post trying to block every link that will reveal his supposed first class certificate. 😒

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student / Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo) / 300L Female Student Of FUNAAB Dies At FMC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.