Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam (32685 Views)

Past Questions Jigawa State College Of Nursing Post Basic Nursing Exam / Luth Nursing Exam: How To Fail Or Pass / 16-yr-old Prospective Medical Student, Dies After Passing UTME And Post UTME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Fearyourcreator: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Treasure17:
Congratulations to her. Prepare to Japa and move on.
After paying cheap school fees .. enikure se
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by simply22: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
Congratulations.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Exceed15: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
May her joy know no bound. Congratulations and Good luck in your future career.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Angrigowt: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Half baked
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by thesicilian: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hermaphrodite2:

You think everyone is like you
Vamoose!!
Hemaphrodite. How apt!
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by thesicilian: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Whytelyon:

No reasonable comment from you as the very usual.
Whytelyon:

grin See the thing way day talk.
If you're going to be an online nuisance at least try to be an educated one.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Whytelyon(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
thesicilian:

If you're going to be an online nuisance at least try to be an educated one.

grin See the thing way day talk.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Tonytonex(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Racoon:
Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam Goes Viral on TikTok

https://www.legit.ng/people/1555819-young-ladys-emotional-reaction-passing-nursing-exam-viral-tiktok/
Let's celebrate 🍾 our sister's success
that means she was not brilliant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by winner37(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
I hope she could prove herself by defending her without any hiccups, not like some graduates who barely can't make a complete sentences...

Congratulations to her
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Chetas81(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Treasure17:
elsewhere slave mistakenly born in Nigeria, the contribution, they don't have here in Nigeria, won't be available anywhere else
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Sonofgod1990(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
person wey go soon die..mtcheeew
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Elidrisy20: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Make sure she learn the work very well ooo, make she no go to dey kee ppl
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by femicyrus(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
It is time to japa
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by godwon01(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
These one were not council exam. It was one of the internal exams. Very difficult to pass than the council exams. Council exam are easy to pass because during the course of your training, you would have come across some of the questions one way or the other. Nursing curriculum in Nigeria are so cumbersome in such a way that you will always read all the subjects in any exams. That is the reason why Nigerian nurses excel in diasporas. The programs does not run as a course systems. You will always read the subjects all the time.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by spiceadole: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Treasure17:

If not,she will be competing with quacks known as auxiliary nurses,for 20k salary jobs
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by NACE13: 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I remember having this feeling back then when I used expo to write my theology exam and I wasn't caught. I passed with flying colors and became a prophet.

This I have seen.

Lmao. This man and his underrated jokes though. Such irony should be highly appreciated.
Get well soon, sir.
😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Trustmea: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

No matter how u wan japa make sure u japa on soft landing.

Same nursing school am planning to go at 30+ but na private school of nursing, na the school fees to dey expensive (750k per session) some even charge 1 million per session.....

pls which school is that
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by FarmTech(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
remigiusizunna:
These are the types of news we should be flooding our cyber space with. Not some useless girls whose only achievement in life is to flaunt breast and buttocks
True talk. Morals is fast vanishing.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Nehyooh(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
jahsharon:
Okay.

This one must be Olodo.

Brilliant folks always know they will pass. I never check my Exams results at school, my friends check on the board and tell me the figures, not just the alphabet. 70 is "A", 99 is always "A", so my friends just check the figures for me. I don't have time going to the board in those days
Baba rest!
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Blissbath(f): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hello... please share your experiences.

I am a student nurse.

That council exam dey fear me ooo
godwon01:
These one were not council exam. It was one of the internal exams. Very difficult to pass than the council exams. Council exam are easy to pass because during the course of your training, you would have come across some of the questions one way or the other. Nursing curriculum in Nigeria are so cumbersome in such a way that you will always read all the subjects in any exams. That is the reason why Nigerian nurses excel in diasporas. The programs does not run as a course systems. You will always read the subjects all the time.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Trustmea: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dennisochampa:
Meanwhile some others are celebrating iPhone 14 pro max and human hair after multiple hook ups...

May we nor give birth to children that will bring shame to us.
May we always have a positive reason to proudly talk about our kids anywhere... Anytime... Amen
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Dennisochampa: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Trustmea:

Do you know that blessing can come in anyway, I know someone doing the said hook up and built duplex for her parent, bought her dad 2017 Highlander and took her elder brother abroad to do his master. I'm not extolling hook up or prostitution but one can make his or her parent proud in both positive or negative way.
.... Broz no matter what she does with the proceeds from her hook up.... It won't change the fact that she will never be appreciated more than the one who does good things to survive.....
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by okoroemeka(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Racoon:
kiss This is that euphoric reaction when celebrating the joy of good success. Many hearty congratulations sister. More heights to attain as you climb further on the ladder of the nursing profession. Cheers!!!
that uncontrolled euphoria is what get people killed by jealous friends and relatives,it is wrong for her to celebrate in such manner while we never know who to trust,next we may hear is she was killed by a cow or donkey
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by godwon01(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Blissbath:
Hello... please share your experiences.

I am a student nurse.

That council exam dey fear me ooo
What did you mean by saying that I should share my experience. Nursing in Nigeria is a wide program. As a student nurse , you will enter as a PTS then graduate to when you will do your hospital final exams and finally the council exams. By the time you are about to do your nursing council exams , you are a confident nurse already. You just have to be reading every day and from time to time.
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by ukaface(f): 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nursing school
#nostalgia
Re: Young Lady's Emotional Reaction After Passing Her Nursing Exam by Tboymessiah(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2023
Trustmea:

pls which school is that

Mercy college of nursing osun state, na private...na one of my guy wey dey de area give me the update

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing UNILORIN Mass Communication Student Found (photo) / 6 Annoying Daily Hustles of a University student / 300L Female Student Of FUNAAB Dies At FMC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.