Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland (2835 Views)

Bandits Caught On Tape Brandishing Automatic Rifles They Recovered From Security / Miyetti Allah: South-West Governors Hiding Igboho From Security Operatives / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by iSense247: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Are you saying Tinubu can’t do that?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland till I commot Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Taylor92: 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
embarassed
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by LegendHero(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
I escaped from IPOB terrorists multiple times because of my comment on that Agulu fraud Peter Obi.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by illicit(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
πŸ™„
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by floret23(f): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
iSense247:

Seun, can this be true? I want to know so know if I should continue with your platform or run away. I don't want Tinubu's trouble.

7 Likes

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Isokotolopia: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
floret23:
Seun, can this be true? I want to know so know if I should continue with your platform or run away. I don't want Tinubu's trouble.
Nairaland will easily give your details to Security agents its no hidden secret

26 Likes

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by duro4chang(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
You will soon be caught. It is a matter of time. Kanu is in detention now. He never thought he would be caught.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by floret23(f): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
duro4chang:
You will soon be caught. It is a matter of time. Kanu is in detention now. He never thought he would be caught.
Caught as how? For what reason?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by NotMagicBishop: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Story.

Mkpiri addicts think their online rants get traction outside their 2page NL topics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Switruth: 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
iSense247:

how true ?
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Tinubuagbado: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
LegendHero:
I escaped from IPOB terrorists multiple times because of my comment on that Agulu fraud Peter Obi.

Tinubus age is a fraud.
Name, fraud.
Parents: Fraud.
Primary school: Fraud.
Secondary school: Faud.
University; Fraud.

Who is Sangodele?

Shameless fools supporting their fellow Fraud and Mandate thief.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Tinubuagbado: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
duro4chang:

You will catch your fellow pigs and brainless zombies who support the fraudulent mandate thieves.

You think say na your papa get Nigeria?

Show your face.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by SmartPolician: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
duro4chang:

You want to threaten everyone to start supporting an ex-druglord while he dishes out sufferings across the country, right?

Bros, this is Nigeria, not Russia or China.

Many of us no get pass 90 years for this life, including the so-called security operatives. So, what's the fear for?

21 Likes

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by duro4chang(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

You want to threaten everyone to start supporting an ec-druglord while he dishes out sufferings across the country, right?

Many of us no get pass 90 years for this life, including the so-called security operatives. So, what's the fear for?
It is a matter of time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by duro4chang(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

You will catch your fellow pigs and brainless zombies who support the fraudulent mandate thieves.

You think say na your papa get Nigeria?

Show your face.
It is a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Obierika(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
I pity some of the idiots who come here to make false statements because they think they can never be caught

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by ThatFairGuy1: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
You don't read the disclaimer of Nairaland at the bottom page? Scroll down to the bottom page.

If you're found wanting, Nairaland won't hesitate to give out your details. So it's better u leave the platform or you comport yourself.

floret23:

5 Likes

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by RenaissanceGuy: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Nairaland will easily give your details to Security agents its no hidden secret
Nairaland doesn't have to do that. DSS has communication systems that can trace IP address, geolocation and all of the rest. I think they acquired it years ago from an Israeli company.

3 Likes

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by BaddestQueen(f): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
You don't read the disclaimer of Nairaland at the bottom page? Scroll down to the bottom page.

If you're found wanting, Nairaland won't hesitate to give out your details. So it's better u leave the platform or you comport yourself.

lol
caping
na mumu dey using hin real details on nairaland wey you go buy 10k emails for 2 dollars and mass create 10k accounts with bot.

5 Likes

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by ThatFairGuy1: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Number one grin

BaddestQueen:
lol
caping
na mumu dey using hin real details on nairaland wey you go buy 10k emails for 2 dollars and mass create 10k accounts with bot.
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by BobbieZion(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

Don't leave any NL Floret..
They want to use intimidation and oppression.

What happened to the scallywags who threatened Nigeria's peace and stability with inflammatory comments during GEJ's time, along with their senseless supporters?
Heaven did not come down?
Tables have turned.
I want to see how Tinubu will rule in peace.
He will be dragged like a small generator.
The thing dey sweet me.
GEJ is a bad person, but Buhari and Tinubu are good.......
I hate hypocrisy.

6 Likes

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by AfonjaConehead: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
LegendHero:
I escaped from IPOB terrorists multiple times because of my comment on that Agulu fraud Peter Obi. till I commit from somewhere in I adan to ogbomosho

1 Like

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by BaddestQueen(f): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Number one grin

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Typing: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
iSense247:

You dey mind that LIAR who lacks integrity. Months ago, he claimed he will deactivate his nairaland account. The coward is still here till date.

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by creativehubb: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
floret23:
Enemies of the state have nowhere to hide.
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by creativehubb: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

You want to threaten everyone to start supporting an ex-druglord while he dishes out sufferings across the country, right?

Just don't hate on the nation you survive in.
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by SmartPolician: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
creativehubb:

Just don't hate on the nation you survive in.

Oga, just keep in mind that this moniker can never keep quiet while everything is going awry.

1 Like

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by creativehubb: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

Oga, just keep in mind that this moniker can never keep quiet while everything is going awry.
Think about the awriness of your family, state and region, Nigeria is not your personal business.
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by SmartPolician: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
creativehubb:

Think about the awriness of your family, state and region, Nigeria is not your personal business.

I'm a stakeholder in this country.

If you people gang up and impose an incompetent druglord on us, I won't keep quiet. You cannot beat a child and expect him not to cry.

I have made my point and won't reply you again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by PrinceOfLagos: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol πŸ˜‚
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by creativehubb: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

I'm a shareholder in this country.

If you people gang up and impose an incompetent druglord on us, I won't keep quiet. You cannot beat a child and expect him not to cry.

I have made my point and won't reply you again.
Your state and region should bother you more, unless you are an hypocrite...we all are from different tribes and regions. How is your state government doing?
Is your state safe and productive?

Why don't you lament about your state?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Something Terrible Is Happening In Ogun State / 2007 Presidential Election: Orji Uzor Kalu's Website / Nigerian Ex-governor (olusegun Agagu) Has Been Arrested By Efcc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.