Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland (2847 Views)

Bandits Caught On Tape Brandishing Automatic Rifles They Recovered From Security / Miyetti Allah: South-West Governors Hiding Igboho From Security Operatives / RevolutionNow: Security Officials Shave Off Protester's Hair With Broken Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Dikastan: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Abeg is there any other blog like naira land?
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by GreyLaw(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
duro4chang:
You will soon be caught. It is a matter of time. Kanu is in detention now. He never thought he would be caught.

This heediot was just crying on the other thread about trolls cancelling him. All you do with your life is to support crime and criminals. Keep it up and let's see how it helps you.

2 Likes

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by zedegit: 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Nairaland doesn't have to do that. DSS has communication systems that can trace IP address, geolocation and all of the rest. I think they acquired it years ago from an Israeli company.

They can do that naim dem never end BH and Bandits kidnapping?

1 Like

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by LordBillionz: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
duro4chang:
You will soon be caught. It is a matter of time. Kanu is in detention now. He never thought he would be caught.
Shut up...

And, dare you tell me the things to say that will get me arrested and see if I won't say it...

Fools

2 Likes

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by duro4chang(m): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2023
LordBillionz:

Shut up...

And, dare you tell me the things to say that will get me arrested and see if I won't say it...

Fools
Keep ranting. It is a matter of time.
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by LordBillionz: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Keep ranting. It is a matter of time.
I don't have the time. Save yours by saying it
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Piggyyeaster2: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2023
BaddestQueen:
lol
caping
na mumu dey using hin real details on nairaland wey you go buy 10k emails for 2 dollars and mass create 10k accounts with bot.
Seun mynd44 Dominique mukina2 nlfpmod lalasticlala rule 19
Multiple accounts
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by maasoap(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

Tinubus age is a fraud.
Name, fraud.
Parents: Fraud.
Primary school: Fraud.
Secondary school: Faud.
University; Fraud.

Who is Sangodele?

Shameless fools supporting their fellow Fraud and grin grin grin Mandate thief .

Obi's mandate if I guess correctly? grin grin grin
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by duro4chang(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2023
LordBillionz:
I don't have the time. Save yours by saying it
You are warned.
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by LordBillionz: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2023
duro4chang:
You are warned.
Coward
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by KillahPriest: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2023
Obierika:
I pity some of the idiots who come here to make false statements because they think they can never be caught
why do you guys keep threatening government critics with being caught ? The highest that can be done is death o and there are people wey don mentally die tey tey because of hardship in the country. So how many people will you arrest or kill ? What you people should be talking about is reconciliation and peace but nobody seems to have the capacity to think that far in your party.

#GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by duro4chang(m): 10:13am On Sep 28, 2023
LordBillionz:
Coward
Fear fear. We are watching you.
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by floret23(f): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2023
creativehubb:

Enemies of the state have nowhere to hide.
Receive sense
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by floret23(f): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2023
duro4chang:
You are warned.
Receive sense Bro.
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by duro4chang(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
floret23:
Receive sense Bro.
Receive it please. Otondo
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Madups(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
I don hear this kind story several times. Abeg how una dey take do this thing? Abi dss dey fear me?
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Burruchaga71(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
To capture DRUGGIE dead or alive is a task that MUST be achieved as quickly as possible before things get out of hand
Re: I Escaped From Security Officials Many Times Because Of My Comment On Nairaland by Obierika(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
KillahPriest:
why do you guys keep threatening government critics with being caught ? The highest that can be done is death o and there are people wey don mentally die tey tey because of hardship in the country. So how many people will you arrest or kill ? What you people should be talking about is reconciliation and peace but nobody seems to have the capacity to think that far in your party.

#GodBlessNigeria

There is nothing wrong with criticising government or whomever you want, just make sure you stick with facts when you want to do so.

The level of lies and falsehood being peddled on social media is something I personally find very annoying!

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: See How Igbo Youth Again Storm Market, Beg Tinubu To Serve More 12YERS / El-rufai's Wife, Children, Held At Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Would Things Have Been Different in Nigeria if We Had A Principal Ethnic Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.