Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. (3881 Views)

I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget / Ningi: I Was Misquoted On 2024 Budget, I'm Ready For Suspension / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by mygee2(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Thanks for your contribution.

The young shall grow.

Elder Ugbesia was PA to Anenih from 1999. He later became Minister and Senator.

None of the persons you listed above has attained any political position as high as Senator.

Senator Monday Okpebho CURRENTLY occupies the HIGHEST POLITICAL ELECTIVE POSITION in Edo Central (Esan Land).

I don't need Senator Monday Okpebho's money to promote him. He is like a son to me. I am his native hometown elder, teacher, mentor and Adviser.
Boss here is my number 08038316015 but I prefer money to chop here is my account 2267094260 UBA Halidu Mustapha
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by kayjoasy: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
Nice one sir, I pray you win and do well for the people of Edo
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Hidewell(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
My able EdoGovernor2024. My able EdoGovernor2024 please sir. Edo shall rise again.

EdoGovernor2024:
ONE HUNDRED MILLION NAIRA BETTING ON 2024 EDO GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION:

I am ready to BET with anybody that Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza) will emerge the Governor of Edo State in 2024.

I am ready to BET Any Amount of Money from One Naira to One Hundred Million Naira with anybody on this matter.

If you are interested to BET with me, tell us here on Nairaland who you predict to win and how much you are willing to bet on your prediction.

Then let us compare, HERE on Nairaland, the candidate of your choice with Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza).

We will deposit our bet money with an Honorable and Trustworthy Public Figure to be mutually agreed upon by me and the person betting with me.

I wait for anybody willing to bet with me.

Action Speaks Louder Than Words.

God Bless Edo People and Edo State.

God Bless Nigerians and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by kayjoasy: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
I will go with your preferred candidate because, I think he is the choice of the people.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by harmony2021: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

I am ready to BET with anybody that Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza) will emerge the Governor of Edo State in 2024.

I am ready to BET Any Amount of Money from One Naira to One Hundred Million Naira with anybody on this matter.

If you are interested to BET with me, tell us here on Nairaland who you predict to win and how much you are willing to bet on your prediction.

Then let us compare, HERE on Nairaland, the candidate of your choice with Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza).

We will deposit our bet money with an Honorable and Trustworthy Public Figure to be mutually agreed upon by me and the person betting with me.

i support his candidacy too even if i am from Edo South, you have still not credited my aza, 3058961025 Polaris Bank
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Ekpenuwa(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Winning is sure for( Akpakomiza)
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by CloudTrees(f): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Noted. Thanks for commenting on this topic.

Drop your bank account or your phone so that I can send N2,000 Cash or N2,000 Airtime to you.
Scam
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Mossadd: 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Thanks bro have seen the 2k card I so much appreciate it
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by iyke648(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ekpenuwa:
Winning is sure for( Akpakomiza)
Because of 2k abi? grin grin

He is not even sure if his candidate will be the flag bearer of APC
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Hidewell(m): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2023
You can insult EdoGovernor2024 as you like but one thing is sure. His putting his preferred candidate out there. You can do the same if you are certain your candidate is better. EdoGovernor2024 is doing a good job for his principal.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Olaoluwa122: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
I hope your candidate win 7064553928 Opay sir thanks
Abeg credit me also abeg
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by skyZine(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hope you're not selective on the giveaway?
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by 22o62021: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Ask this question on 29/9/23 because the giveaway will start on 29/9/23.

Thank you sir

I got the airtime
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Ekpenuwa(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
iyke648:
Because of 2k abi? grin grin

He is not even sure if his candidate will be the flag bearer of APC

Guyman not because of 2k the OP here is the Senator just disguise himself in the platform and I have see his Billboard around Ramat Park just that we pray for the best to win....
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by iyke648(m): 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ekpenuwa:

Guyman not because of 2k the OP here is the Senator just disguise himself in the platform and I have see his Billboard around Ramat Park just that we pray for the best to win....
. Whether he is the senator or not, it doesnt matter. One way of knowing a politician who will steal money in office is when the politician or his crony is sharing money just to garner public support. I can assure u that when this person enters office, he will most certainly siphon Edo state fund. Edo people Make una shine una eyez well well
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by DonNeon: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Noted. Thanks for commenting on this topic.

Drop your bank account or your phone so that I can send N2,000 Cash or N2,000 Airtime to you.

I'm strongly pro- Esan Agenda....

I never knew our senator had interest in the position....i will support him if he gets Apc ticket..... Rev fr obiyan is also another strong option if he joins Apc....
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EsanAgenda: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

This is the way forward.....Owihiaba, i support this movement. We are all in this together....Akpakomiza will make a good governor....
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Ekpenuwa(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
iyke648:
. Whether he is the senator or not, it doesnt matter. One way of knowing a politician who will steal money in office is when the politician or his crony is sharing money just to garner public support. I can assure u that when this person enters office, he will most certainly siphon Edo state fund. Edo people Make una shine una eyez well well

I'm not too sure if he we siphon the state funds because the Edo central have produce the best Governor so far in Edo history of politics in the name of Ambrose Alli while the second one is Samuel Ogbemudia others came for thier own pocket that's why we the Binis are fully in support of thier candidacy from Edo Central...

1 Like

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
pineed:

Owhiaba I just received 2k airtime now. If it's from you, thanks very much.. Obhulu! Success to you and Senator Monday! 🙏

Yes. It's me. Amen. Thanks
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Olaoluwa122: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Yes. It's me. Amen. Thanks
Boss me never see anything oh
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Phred1717:
I laugh in chapters and verses trying how to gain cheap popularity to defraud your principal. Go look for work do. I can see your jobless

Senator Monday Okpebho is like a son to me. I was his Secondary School Teacher, Life Mentor/Adviser and his ELDER in his hometown community.

I am a comfortable person in my sixties.

1 Like

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Phred1717: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
I understand your plight an what you're driving at. In life, though times will definitely abound and we all learn and move ahead. Keep up the drive
EdoGovernor2024:

Senator Monday Okpebho is like a son to me. I was his Secondary School Teacher, Life Mentor/Adviser and his ELDER in his hometown community.

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Lotanna2: 1:23am On Sep 30, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Senator Monday okpebholo is the next governor of Edo state while hon odianose will replace him in the senate.. there is nothing lp or pdp can do about it.my details is 703.. 530..2791 opay.thank you
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by sonofsteven: 2:47am On Sep 30, 2023
Ekpenuwa:

If he is truly the person, I think he is childish and not man enough to be a leader, and if he isn't the person who claims to be his teacher is an agbaya elder being childish and stooping too low for his statue or intellect, I read all his writings and indeed this person is not the type of elders society needs

And I'm really saddened with the so called youths or citizens of Nigeria, your leaders impoverished y'al to retain power, gives you 1k wey no fit reach a day and you happily accept it then sell your voice and rights for 4yrs and this 1k no fit reach una for 4yrs ...

Yet we dey cry for changing of the country yet the citizens don't want change, tribalism, ethnicity, religious and now hungerism sef don join, c'mon 1k una don sell una voice to ask for good leaders, 1k wey no fit buy slice bread and egg with tea for breakfast...

Sometimes I just wished I was never born in Africa not to talk of Nigeria... her citizens makes me sick....

Just take a look at what a so called teacher wrote or a so called governorship aspirant is saying here, and see how 1k don spoil people's brain, I can never stoop so low to collect 1k or even 100k, i fit mange 10m upwards, money wey I go manage for 4yrs if e too bad,i use am japa

Make una get worth

You wey I reply your comments dey over very much sick, you know say na the politician,yet you dey drag 1k instead of calculating the 4yrs of misrule coming up wey you go need money to survive .... esau sold his birthright for food, wet go satisfy am for the day, you sell yours for wetin no fit reach you for good breakfast
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Solsix(m): 4:05am On Sep 30, 2023
First time I am receiving a gift from this forum. May God prosper ur heart desires for Edo state if it's according to His will for Edo and Nigeria
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by finegirl233: 5:48am On Sep 30, 2023
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Olaoluwa122: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Wait una dey select who to give gift card or money to...coz we never see anything oh.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by adeoyekay(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Thanks for your contribution.

The young shall grow.

Elder Ugbesia was PA to Anenih from 1999. He later became Minister and Senator.

None of the persons you listed above has attained any political position as high as Senator.

Senator Monday Okpebho CURRENTLY occupies the HIGHEST POLITICAL ELECTIVE POSITION in Edo Central (Esan Land).

I don't need Senator Monday Okpebho's money to promote him. He is like a son to me. I am his native hometown elder, teacher, mentor and Adviser.
Thank you very much sir

I saw the money you sent, your candidate will emerge as the winner in Jesus name
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by skyZine(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2023
Omo the thing tire me bro.

Olaoluwa122:
Wait una dey select who to give gift card or money to...coz we never see anything oh.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Legitiscool: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2023
Ekpenuwa:

I'm not too sure if he we siphon the state funds because the Edo central have produce the best Governor so far in Edo history of politics in the name of Ambrose Alli while the second one is Samuel Ogbemudia others came for thier own pocket that's why we the Binis are fully in support of thier candidacy from Edo Central...
we should be very careful too in selecting

Me am from Edo central, I don't want a situation where we would get bad person and they would say na Edo central cos am.

The stooge that obaseki is bringing now called Asue is a Lagos boy like him, he is not know in Edo central with credentials.

Even this okphebolo so, should you guys not ask the op what he has done since he became senator.

Father obinyan is apc, we can vouche for that one anyway that he is a performer.

Pdp have same guys, so would LP from Edo central.

Let's not be carried away with deceit cos obaseki really carry Edo back, we need performance now
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by princeemma69: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:
N100,000 AIRTIME FOR 100 PERSONS:

The first 100 persons to comment on this topic should drop their phone numbers here to receive N1,000 Airtime each from the creator of this topic.
7182352012, fcmb
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by garfield1: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Apc will obviously clear Edo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1 Northerner Vs 99 Southerner = Nairaland Contribution / Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Buhari Will Not Rule Nigeria Even If He Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.