Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. (3869 Views)

I Don't Want Wahala: Sen Agom Ends Live Interview Over Questions On 2024 Budget / Ningi: I Was Misquoted On 2024 Budget, I'm Ready For Suspension / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
ONE HUNDRED MILLION NAIRA BETTING ON 2024 EDO GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION:

I am ready to BET with anybody that Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza) will emerge the Governor of Edo State in 2024.

I am ready to BET Any Amount of Money from One Naira to One Hundred Million Naira with anybody on this matter.

If you are interested to BET with me, tell us here on Nairaland who you predict to win and how much you are willing to bet on your prediction.

Then let us compare, HERE on Nairaland, the candidate of your choice with Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza).

We will deposit our bet money with an Honorable and Trustworthy Public Figure to be mutually agreed upon by me and the person betting with me.

I wait for anybody willing to bet with me.

Action Speaks Louder Than Words.

God Bless Edo People and Edo State.

God Bless Nigerians and Nigeria.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
The only way APC can win Edo state is through rigging..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
The only way APC can win Edo state is through rigging..

Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza) is A VERY POPULAR GRASSROOTS PHILANTHROPIC POLITICIAN loved by the masses.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
EDO GOVERNOR 2024: THE BEST CANDIDATE FROM EDO CENTRAL (ESAN / ISHAN):

TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING EIGHT POINTS:

1. HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER AND LIFE MENTOR/ADVISER:

I, creator of this topic, can speak AUTHORITATIVELY about him because I was his TEACHER in Secondly School and I have been a Mentor/Adviser to him ever since till now. Students (including him) used to address me fondly then as "Teacher HAPPY MAN". He is a native of my hometown community, so I know him very well from childhood.

2. POLITICAL STRUCTURE IN EDO CENTRAL:

He is a Very Popular PHILANTHROPIST in Edo Central. He is a Quiet, Soft Spoken and VERY KIND Gentleman.

He was a PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA) to Late CHIEF TONY ANENIH, the late Political Grandmaster of Edo Central (Esan / Ishan). So, CHIEF TONY ANENIH'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo Central (Esan / Ishan) are backing him to be the Governor of Edo State in 2024.

3. POLITICAL STRUCTURE IN EDO NORTH:

SENATOR ADAMS OSHIOMOLE'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo North are backing him to become the Governor of Edo State in 2024. He is a member of APC and he is the SENATOR that is CURRENTLY representing Edo Central (Esan / Ishan).

4. POLITICAL STRUCTURE IN EDO SOUTH:

PASTOR IZE IYAMU'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo South and other Powerful Political Structures in Edo South are backing him to become the Governor of Edo State in 2024. He was the EDO CENTRAL (ESAN / ISHAN) COORDINATOR of Pastor IZE IYAMU'S Governorship Campaign in 2020.

5. COMPUTER AND DIGITAL GURU:

He is a Computer and Digital Guru.

6. HIS NAME:

His name is Senator Monday Okpebho (a. K. a. Akpakomiza). He is a native of Udomi-Uwessan Community in IRRUA Area of Esan Central Local Government Area, Edo State. He is happily married with children.

7. HIS PHOTO:

Google it. To confirm what I have written here. You can bring here any photo or information you gather from Google.

8. LET US REASON TOGETHER:

If you have a better candidate, present him or her here for us to compare and contrast.

Ask questions relating to this topic and all your questions will be answered here.

Contribute sensibly to this topic so that we can comment on your contribution.

THANK YOU for taking out time to read my humble contribution to the search for the best next Governor of Edo State. God bless you.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
N100,000 AIRTIME FOR 100 PERSONS:

The first 100 persons to comment on this topic should drop their phone numbers here to receive N1,000 Airtime each from the creator of this topic.

1 Like

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Hopss(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
let the best candidate for the job win
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Hopss(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

The first 100 persons to comment on this topic should drop their phone numbers here to receive N1,000 Airtime each from the creator of this topic.

the airtime give away is a good gesture sir, kindly permit me to drop my account number instead , it will do a lot for me. thanks

1 Like

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Aile(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
No problem if you can stand for him. Anyway 08068062443 is my number
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Artiiclebeast: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:
EDO GOVERNOR 2024: THE BEST CANDIDATE FROM EDO CENTRAL (ESAN / ISHAN):

TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING EIGHT POINTS:

1. HIS SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHER AND LIFE MENTOR/ADVISER:

I, creator of this topic, can speak AUTHORITATIVELY about him because I was his TEACHER in Secondly School and I have been a Mentor/Adviser to him ever since till now. Students (including him) used to address me fondly then as "Teacher HAPPY MAN". He is a native of my hometown community, so I know him very well from childhood.

2. POLITICAL STRUCTURE IN EDO CENTRAL:

He is a Very Popular PHILANTHROPIST in Edo Central. He is a Quiet, Soft Spoken and VERY KIND Gentleman.

He was a PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA) to Late CHIEF TONY ANENIH, the late Political Grandmaster of Edo Central (Esan / Ishan). So, CHIEF TONY ANENIH'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo Central (Esan / Ishan) are backing him to be the Governor of Edo State in 2024.

3. POLITICAL STRUCTURE IN EDO NORTH:

SENATOR ADAMS OSHIOMOLE'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo North are backing him to become the Governor of Edo State in 2024. He is a member of APC and he is the SENATOR that is CURRENTLY representing Edo Central (Esan / Ishan).

4. POLITICAL STRUCTURE IN EDO SOUTH:

PASTOR IZE IYAMU'S POLITICAL STRUCTURE in Edo South and other Powerful Political Structures in Edo South are backing him to become the Governor of Edo State in 2024. He was the EDO CENTRAL (ESAN / ISHAN) COORDINATOR of Pastor IZE IYAMU'S Governorship Campaign in 2020.

5. COMPUTER AND DIGITAL GURU:

He is a Computer and Digital Guru.

6. HIS NAME:

His name is Senator Monday Okpebho (a. K. a. Akpakomiza). He is a native of Udomi-Uwessan Community in IRRUA Area of Esan Central Local Government Area, Edo State. He is happily married with children.

7. HIS PHOTO:

Google it. To confirm what I have written here. You can bring here any photo or information you gather from Google.

8. LET US REASON TOGETHER:

If you have a better candidate, present him or her here for us to compare and contrast.

Ask questions relating to this topic and all your questions will be answered here.

Contribute sensibly to this topic so that we can comment on your contribution.

THANK YOU for taking out time to read my humble contribution to the search for the best next Governor of Edo State. God bless you.

You were his teacher in "Secondly School".

Well done.

You've already inadvertently advertised him to be a professional second fiddle.

Whoever gave you this job of "image-making" must have a deep-seated hatred for this candidate in question.

In case you took this upon yourself by yourself, kindly find some way else to support him other than this mockery.

5 Likes

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Lincton: 12:08am On Sep 28, 2023
I hope your gubernatorial candidate has the interest of the good people of Edo at heart?
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Solsix(m): 1:10am On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Abeg who don recieve the airtimeLet's see how serious u and ur principal dey

1 Like

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 4:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Hopss:
let the best candidate for the job win

Thank You for commenting on this topic. Drop your phone number here so that I can send N1,000I Airtime to you.

I agree with you: Let the best candidate win.

In my opinion, Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza) is the BEST Candidate.

If you disagree with me, name your own candidate and PROVE ME WRONG with facts and figures.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 4:57am On Sep 28, 2023
Hopss:

the airtime give away is a good gesture sir, kindly permit me to drop my account number instead , it will do a lot for me. thanks

I like your boldness to unashamedly and politely ask for financial assistance of 1k cash instead of airtime.

I will give you N10,000.

Drop your account number here.

2 Likes

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 5:04am On Sep 28, 2023
Aile:
No problem if you can stand for him. Anyway 08068062443 is my number

Do you prefer I send 1k cash into your bank account or I should go ahead and send 1k airtime to you?

I can stand for him. I was his TEACHER in Secondary School. He is a native of my hometown community. So, I know him from childhood. He is a kindhearted philanthropist.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 5:18am On Sep 28, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

You were his teacher in "Secondly School".

Well done.

You've already inadvertently advertised him to be a professional second fiddle.

Whoever gave you this job of "image-making" must have a deep-seated hatred for this candidate in question.

In case you took this upon yourself by yourself, kindly find some way else to support him other than this mockery.

Stop CHILDISH AND SENSELESS TROLLING here.

We are discussing SERIOUS matter here.

Tell us who your candidate is so that we can compare and contrast.

For your information, PDP has been winning Edo Central Senatorial District CONSISTENTLY since 1999, even when the Governor of Edo State was Oshiomole of APC!!!

Ironically, Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza) of APC Won Edo Central Senatorial District when the Governor of the state is a PDP member!!!

Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza) is a POLITICAL BULLDOZER.

Go to EDO Central Senatorial District and ask about him.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 5:20am On Sep 28, 2023
Lincton:
I hope your gubernatorial candidate has the interest of the good people of Edo at heart?

Yes. He is NATURALLY a kindhearted philanthropist.

Ask people from Edo Central Senatorial District about him.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 5:25am On Sep 28, 2023
Solsix:

07030729062 MTN. Let's see how serious u and ur principal dey

Thank You for "TESTING" us.

Do you prefer we send the 1k into your bank account or we go ahead and send 1k airtime to you? Please reply. Thanks.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by QuestionMan016: 5:25am On Sep 28, 2023
Who wan win make him win,All I care for is good government,let them repair Agbor road for us.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 5:31am On Sep 28, 2023
QuestionMan016:
Who wan win make him win,All I care for is good government,let them repair Agbor road for us.

Thanks for commenting on this topic.

Give me your phone number or bank account so that I can send 1k Airtime to you or pay 1k into your bank account.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by skyZine(m): 5:31am On Sep 28, 2023
I'm neither from Edo state nor know their voting patterns. With reference to equity and sharing of power. But if it's the people's choice, who are we before the lord? Let the will of masses be granted.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by jahsharon: 5:57am On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:
ONE HUNDRED MILLION NAIRA BETTING ON 2024 EDO GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION:

I am ready to BET with anybody that Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza) will emerge the Governor of Edo State in 2024.

I am ready to BET Any Amount of Money from One Naira to One Hundred Million Naira with anybody on this matter.

If you are interested to BET with me, tell us here on Nairaland who you predict to win and how much you are willing to bet on your prediction.

Then let us compare, HERE on Nairaland, the candidate of your choice with Senator Monday Okpebho (a.k.a. Akpakomiza).

We will deposit our bet money with an Honorable and Trustworthy Public Figure to be mutually agreed upon by me and the person betting with me.

I wait for anybody willing to bet with me.

Action Speaks Louder Than Words.

God Bless Edo People and Edo State.

God Bless Nigerians and Nigeria.

Even despite the fact that the last time you ate was 36 hours ago because you cannot afford to buy even Garri and Groundnuts?

To dream is humane, but to wake up and start acting your dream is chronic psychiatric disorders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by jahsharon: 5:59am On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

You go soon wake up for dream
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Phoenix873: 5:59am On Sep 28, 2023
I came here for the Airtime.
May Senator Monday Okpebho be victorious.
07041580433 MTN
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Olayinka8793(m): 6:05am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Phred1717: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2023
Senator Monday Okpebho is good philanthropy, you're actually following in his footstep. 2024 sure for him
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Phred1717: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2023
Phred1717:
Senator Monday Okpebho is good philanthropy, you're actually following in his footstep. 2024 sure for him
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by EdoGovernor2024: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2023
skyZine:
I'm neither from Edo state nor know their voting patterns. With reference to equity and sharing of power. But if it's the people's choice, who are we before the lord? Let the will of masses be granted.

Drop your phone number or bank account for me to send 1k Airtime or 1k Cash to you.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by XY23: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Drop your phone number or bank account for me to send 1k Airtime or 1k Cash to you.

As a Bini man, I have always advocated for the balance of power. I hope it goes to Edo Central, and I have heard about the man but something ilks me about the party he belongs. Can anything good come out of APC? Time will tell.
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by sociologymajor: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Hmm

Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by Koralords: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2023
Why don't you post his pics
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by pstemma1990: 7:10am On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=sociologymajor post=126065290][/quote] 08106805511 mtn thanks sir
Re: One Hundred Million Naira Betting On 2024 Edo Governorship Election. by jo2222(m): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2023
EdoGovernor2024:

Airtel
Zero8one23345698

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Year Old Girl Kidnapped In Nigeria / Suicide Attack On Barracks Foiled – Army Spokesman / We Will Begin Process To Impeach President Jonathan - Atiku Abubakar Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.