Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This (4944 Views)

Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / 5 Reasons Some Ladies Remain Single For Long - Bamisepeter's blog / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by EbolaTinubu: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
There is this girl that I have known from when she was schooling. After I graduated and went for my service,I went to her and asked her out . While we were gisting,i asked for her hand in marriage but she just looked at me then as if I be one nonsense person or an alien asking for her hand in marriage grin grin
I just jejely went and married my beautiful darling. After so many years. I just called one of her niece today and we were just discussing oh. I then remembered her. Immediately I asked her niece about the lady oh. The niece now told me that she is around and still single. This is after some years oh. I really felt bad about it. I then told her niece to give me her number that I would want to link her with one of my cousin that is searching for a wife to marry. This evening,i chatted her up and introduced myself. She asked for my picture,i sent it to her after much questions , she couldn't recognize me again because man don add up small. I just can't believe how she responded to me. And this lady in question is desperately looking for a man to marry her oh. See the chat below. If it's you, will you still continue with the conversation or forget about her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Taylor92: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
I didn't read, all I know is it's their lives, let them be. Judging from your monicker it seems you don't have good happening in your life either else you wouldn't name yourself after the two deadliest diseases ever to hit Nigeria. undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by EbolaTinubu: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Persephone1:
I didn't read, all I know is it's their lives, let them be. Judging from your monicker it seems you don't have good happening in your life either else you wouldn't name yourself after the two deadliest diseases ever to hit Nigeria. undecided
This is one of them beware

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

This is one of them
Okay.... So I took time to read your rant. You proposed to a lady who isn't into you ,she rejected you after some years you try to link her up with your cousin she still didn't acknowledge you. Why are you hurting?

Have you heard of "moving on"? You should try it sometimes. grin

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by EbolaTinubu: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Okay.... So I took time to read your rant. You proposed to a lady who isn't into she rejected you after some years you still try to link her with your cousin she still doesn't acknowledge you. Why are you hurting?

Have you heard of "moving on"? You should try it sometime. grin
Evening newspaper, carry your frustration out of this place and go and look for the unfortunate SIMP that will take away your depression and frustration

18 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Fahvvy: 12:06am On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:

Typical undecided...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Evening newspaper, carry your frustration out of this place and go and look for the unfortunate SIMP that will take away your depression and frustration
I find your effort at being offensive incredibly laughable grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Please type something I haven't read a million times on this forum grin grin grin. These jokes get old you know? grin grin grin grin

29 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2023
Fahvvy:

Typical undecided...
You spent over 30 minutes on this thread on and off yet you couldn't get to the part I read and was amused?

Interesting grin grin grin grin

Or TYPICAL?

9 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by EbolaTinubu: 12:09am On Sep 28, 2023
Fahvvy:

Typical undecided...

Don't mind the frustrated evening newspaper. No be me tell her make she no marry , even at her old age

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by EbolaTinubu: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
You spent over 30 minutes on this thread on and off yet you couldn't get to the part I read and was amused?

Interesting grin grin grin grin

Or TYPICAL?
Go and look for husband. Stop constituting nuisance here. Your mate don marry born since

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Fahvvy: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Don't mind the frustrated evening newspaper. No be me tell her make she no marry , even at her old age

You should take her advice though - MOVE ON!! undecided...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 28, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Uncle stop trying to fit where you are not needed or wanted.

That lady obviously does not send your papa, next time move on quietly and don't disgrace yourself on a forum.

Head like "I spoke to her niece she said she isn't married" bla bla bla grin grin grin grin Monitoring spirit everywhere grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by EbolaTinubu: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2023
Fahvvy:

You should take her advice though - MOVE ON!! undecided...
Yes boss. You sound reasonably. Unlike that leech

The lady in question is almost 40.Thats why I wanted to help sha

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 28, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Go and look for husband. Stop constituting nuisance here. Your mate don marry born since
Na why you turn yourself to Chairman of Marriage Bells Association of Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin

Let me type this slowly....

Mmmm Oooo Vvvvv Eeee. ON!

15 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by EbolaTinubu: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Uncle stop trying to fit where you are not needed or wanted.

That lady obviously does not send your papa, next time move on quietly and don't disgrace yourself on a forum.

Head like "I spoke to her niece she said she isn't married" bla bla bla grin grin grin grin Monitoring spirit everywhere grin grin grin grin
I won't blame you though. Frustration and anger is written all over you. No be me be your problem for life. Shior

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 28, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

I won't blame you though. Frustration and anger is written all over you. No be me be your problem for life. Shior
grin grin

Even ebola don move on from Nigeria grin grin grin grin

Uncle Move on! Let the lady breeefffff, stop suffocating her. grin grin grin Face your wife !

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Yes boss. You sound reasonably. Unlike that leech

The lady in question is almost 40.Thats why I wanted to help sha
Bros pretend to have sense and move on. grin grin grin grin

Like you are helping yourself understand how irrelevant your opinion is on the grand scheme of things. grin grin grin

To move on with your life come hard you like this? grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by talented321: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2023
Ebola and phone, allow vawulence to breath. don't suffocate vawulence

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2023
It's funny really, at this time and age Op is marriage shaming a lady because she rejected him twice grin grin . How old are you again? grin grin

Any small rejection offline, they come online to cuss , throw fist, gossip threaten and judge women. Yet they claim not to benefit from Marriage. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No pats for you here tonight, Wrap it up Nigga and MOVE ON. grin grin grin grin grin grin Go meet your precious damsel wife and stop stalking another lady nah. grin grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by chatinent: 12:31am On Sep 28, 2023
Uncle alpha and Omega, so because she is single she should go begging you to marry her or not have choices?

Or because she didn't accept you she is useless?

Or worship you because you recommended sb?

Who the fck told you marriage complements a human!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by izonborn098(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2023
She turn you down because of pride or reasons best known to her' why do you want ur relative to marry such person? is not funny. Let her be she can be a single mom when time is not on her side. Is not compulsory everybody will marry
EbolaTinubu:

you are also right, because it's her life and as far she's not begging him for husband let her countinue with her singlehood
Persephone1:
Bros pretend to have sense and move on. grin grin grin grin

Like you are helping yourself understand how irrelevant your opinion is on the grand scheme of things. grin grin grin

To move on with your life come hard you like this? grin grin grin
everybody should calm down, no need insulting each other, life never favor everybody once..

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by izonborn098(m): 12:36am On Sep 28, 2023
Ewe. Be like flood will not to much o from my view..
talented321:
Ebola and phone, allow vawulence to breath. don't suffocate vawulence
Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by EbolaTinubu: 12:36am On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
It's funny really, at this time and age Op is marriage shaming a lady because she rejected him twice grin grin . How old are you again? grin grin

Any small rejection offline, they come online to cuss , throw fist, gossip threaten and judge women. Yet they claim not to benefit from Marriage. Lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No pats for you here tonight, Wrap it up Nigga and MOVE ON. grin grin grin grin grin grin Go meet your precious damsel wife and stop stalking another lady nah. grin grin grin grin
I am used to dealing with your type so just face your frustrated life before I come for you.

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by EbolaTinubu: 12:38am On Sep 28, 2023
chatinent:
Uncle alpha and Omega, so because she is single she should go begging you to marry her or not have choices?

Or because she didn't accept you she is useless?

Or worship you because you recommended sb?

Who the fck told you marriage complements a human!
Keep on deceiving yourselves bere. E go soon clear for una eyes

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 28, 2023
izonborn098:
She turn you down because of pride or reasons best known to her' why do you want ur relative to marry such person? is not funny. Let her be she can be a single mom when time is not on her side. Is not compulsory everybody will marry you are also right, because it's her life and as far she's not begging him for husband let her countinue with her singlehood everybody should calm down, no need insulting each other, life never favor everybody once..
I insult No one here... Lol 🤣 🤣 🤣 I'm having fun rather lol I'm entertained by seeing someone vaporize over my comments and trying so hard to be offensive. grin grin

Dude should come down from his high horse and get hold of himself. grin grin He should move on too grin grin that's important. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by chatinent: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Keep on deceiving yourselves bere. E go soon clear for una eyes

Clear for my eyes say you have a problem with rejection or what?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

I am used to dealing with your type so just face your frustrated life before I come for you.
Obviously you deal with everyone but your life grin grin grin grin little wonder you worry about a lady who doesn't give a flying fvck about you then and now. grin grin grin

Even with your "added neck" she no send you buhahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry ehn. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by EbolaTinubu: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Obviously you deal with everyone but your life grin grin grin grin little wonder you worry about a lady who doesn't give a flying fvck about you then and now. grin grin grin

Even with your "added neck" she no send you buhahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry ehn. grin

Are you talking to your father?

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Artiiclebeast: 12:53am On Sep 28, 2023
Childish to say the least.

After so many years, you clearly can't get over her rejection of you such that you even had to keep a close tab on her and her progress via keeping in touch with her niece.

My heart goes out to the woman you ended up with who wouldn't know she is a rebound/second fiddle while your heart is still tied to the one who rejected your overtures.

To further compound your misery, she still refused to acknowledge or notice you in your supposed "add up small" dream life. I can understand how painful this can be but you need to lick your bashed ego and move on , bro.

Most women would rather remain by themselves than get entangled with narcissistic dings like you.

Your pain can be felt with the hands and sliced with a knife.

Rubbish.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 28, 2023
EbolaTinubu:

Are you talking to your father?
Lol now he is trying harder grin grin grin . Simp, Evening newspaper, frustrated,40 years bla bla bla didn't work, he wants to try something else . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come on! If you can't impress a lady to get your desired reactions from her offline what makes you think you will with a lady online? cheesy grin grin

Do you see Why you have to MOVE ON now? grin grin

Come to think of it! Are you certain you introduced your cousin to her or you proposed to her again? grin I'm beginning to doubt your story grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Ladies Will Remain Single For The Rest Of Their Life Because Of This by EbolaTinubu: 12:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:

Sorry ehn. grin
This is why foolish overused ladies like you can never marry because you have been damaged beyond your control. No be curse oh but na fsct

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Had Your 1st Kiss? / 10 Good Ways To Make Nigerian Girl Happy / Marry One Out Of The Two Or Go To Jail (ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.