Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,705 members, 7,831,208 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) (50717 Views)

"Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX) / "He Sniffed Coke Off Boobs" Instagram Thot Exposes Snoop Dogg / Snorting Entire Condom Through The Nose And Bringing It Out From The Mouth(p/v) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Chisave: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Two mistakes:

Trying to fly when he was on coke the previous night

Trusting and befriending a devil

Your second point is invalid, pure african man way of life.

Ability to report crime committed by whosoever is one of the reasons why the whites are where they are today
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by JigalertStaff: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
See no see tell no tale cos loose mouths sink ships
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by seguno2: 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
TMKsouth:
With colleagues like this, who needs enemies? Check as she fishes for info and responds with one liners while Cheating Mike is pouring his heart out 😂

With blacks like you, who needs to be told why we are the scumbags of the world, begging for aids from equally created humans from the Garden of Eden story, while hypocritically wailing about racism, when we are treated as the extreme poverty paupers that we are

One-drop rule

The one-drop rule is a social and legal principle of racial classification that was historically prominent in the United States in the 20th century. It asserted that any person *with even one ancestor of sub-Saharan African ancestry ("one drop" of black blood)* is considered black (Negro or colored in historical terms).

This concept became codified into the law of some states in the early 20th century.

It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" that developed after the long history of racial interaction in the South, as well as the hardening of slavery as a racial caste. It is an example of hypodescent, the automatic assignment of children of a mixed union between different socioeconomic or ethnic groups *to the group with the lower status,* regardless of proportion of ancestry in different groups.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by EmmyMaestro(m): 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pictures of him snorting the coke

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by planetx: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Most modern airplanes are flown by autopilot except during takeoff and landing anyway, so his snorting coke have nothing to do with his ability to fly the 11hrs from Johannesburg to London. Most times one of the pilots or both is fast asleep during such long haul flights, the firing is just to reassure the flying public they take safety seriously only if you know what goes on behind the locked cockpit.

1 Like

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by seguno2: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Two mistakes:

Please how is someone who prevented the possible crash of a plane and the death of hundreds of people, a devil?

Are you not the real devil here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Obierika(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
If you are caught as a black man snuffing coke, you are heading straight to prison.

This world is so fair, and I am loving it.

Stop distorting facts, he was not caught red handed with the narcotics in his possession!
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by BRATISLAVA: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Two mistakes:

That's not a devil. That person saved lives.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

That's not a devil. That person saved lives.
Thinking of it now, You are correct.

1 Like

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by TMKsouth: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Samantha124:
TMKsouth, o berekisa browser ya mohuta mang? Nna gape nairaland e ya gana ge ke re ke bea dinepe.

Leka Chrome 👍🏾

If o sokola also clear memory.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Farfalla(f): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
GloriousGbola:
Reminds me of denzel Washington in flight

Do you watch Air Crash Investigation on National Geographic?
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Okay, thanks... smiley smiley smiley
TMKsouth:

Leka Chrome 👍🏾

If o sokola also clear memory.

1 Like

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by TMKsouth: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
bomsilaga:

The colleague is very honourable. Thank God for his action, over 200 people are alive who had a 50% chance of crashing.

I get it. But as a friend you also cover for your buddy - as him to call sick or something, if that sort of excuse is acceptable in the air industry. Unless if the friend is sick of the infidelity and reckless lifestyle the pilot lives.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by TMKsouth: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
The whole Nigeria would have been on that colleague that reported him, and called him evil and an enemy of progress.

😂😂😂😂
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by GloriousGbola: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Farfalla:

Do you watch Air Crash Investigation on National Geographic?

Naa

Banged up abroad is more my thing where national Geographic is concerned

And any show featuring cultures with bare breasted dressing
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by TMKsouth: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
seguno2:

With blacks like you, who needs to be told why we are the scumbags of the world, begging for aids from equally created humans from the Garden of Eden story, while hypocritically wailing about racism, when we are treated as the extreme poverty paupers that we are

Always quick to be an Uncle Tom. Where did you see me condone Mike's behavior? I even called him "Cheating Mike" and used a laughing emoji to expose his stupidity.

Dont be quick to please your white idols at my expense - I'll make you quit Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by feedthenation(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
---so sad he lost his licence and livelihood due to his recklessness and lack of judgement---
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by cococandy(f): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
TMKsouth:
With colleagues like this, who needs enemies? Check as she fishes for info and responds with one liners while Cheating Mike is pouring his heart out 😂

TMKsouth:

I get it. But as a friend you also cover for your buddy - as him to call sick or something, if that sort of excuse is acceptable in the air industry. Unless if the friend is sick of the infidelity and reckless lifestyle the pilot lives.
I don’t understand. You think this colleague was an enemy? Someone that probably saved his life and that of hundreds of potential passengers.

I can’t wrap my head around this line of thinking
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by virginchaser(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sh**t do happens. Despite paying a fortune to fly BA. You will never know such brat is in the cockpit flying you.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by bonnyhope: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Women have fallen more men than the devil himself.

If the reverse was the case no one will hear it.

The said woman has saved lives

You never can tell what would have happened if the drug baron was allowed to fly the plane
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
May we fail to catch the plane on the day such a one is billed to man the cockpit.

lmai grin grin grin grin
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Observer25: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
planetx:
Most modern airplanes are flown by autopilot except during takeoff and landing anyway, so his snorting coke have nothing to do with his ability to fly the 11hrs from Johannesburg to London. Most times one of the pilots or both is fast asleep during such long haul flights, the firing is just to reassure the flying public they take safety seriously only if you know what goes on behind the locked cockpit.

You do realize auto pilot doesn't handle emergencies requiring quick reflex, clear cognition and coordination with the other pilot. This your thought process is insane and sad!!!
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Snakedoctor1: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
TMKsouth:
It was not quite the mile high club after British Airways pilot Mike Beaton allegedly had a cocaine-fuelled party in Johannesburg on a night off and was unable to fly his plane back to London, British media reported.

Beaton, who is married and has a child, was allegedly snorting cocaine off bare bosoms in Joburg just hours before he was due to fly a plane full of passengers back to Heathrow Airport, the Sun reported.

The Jordan Belfort inspired pilot caused a 12-hour delay of the plane that cost British Airways around £100,000 sterling.

This information came to light after Beaton himself bragged about it to a colleague who sounded the alarm and informed the company of what he had done.

He allegedly texted his colleague with the details of his white night.

Based on the text messages between Beaton and his colleague reported in the Sun, it is understood the pilot was partying with two local men, a female Welsh holiday maker and a young Spanish woman.

"I've lost my shirt somewhere and one of the local lads produces a plate with a few lines of coke.

"So then there's a debate about whose chest is the best to do a bump off,” the text messages quoted in The Sun read.

Beaton had to wait for a new flight the next day and was flown back as a passenger.

A replacement first officer for the flight had to be arranged.

Upon arriving at Heathrow, Beaton was tested for drugs and fired when the results came back positive, Sky News reported.

“Safety is always our top priority. The matter was referred to the CAA [Civil Aviation Authority] and this individual no longer works for us,” British Airways was quoted saying.

Besides losing his job, Beaton could be banned from flying in general, should authorities choose to do so after an investigation is conducted.

Another 'boy' spotted.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Ikpunnegi01: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good for him! But on a second thought "mind the kind of friends you keep. "
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Ikpunnegi01: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good for him! But on a second thought "mind the kind of friends you keep. "
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Kennedy97: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
May we fail to catch the plane on the day such a one is billed to man the cockpit.

You guys and nonsense request
So who should catch it then.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Snakedoctor1: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
TMKsouth:
It was not quite the mile high club after British Airways pilot Mike Beaton allegedly had a cocaine-fuelled party in Johannesburg on a night off and was unable to fly his plane back to London, British media reported.

Beaton, who is married and has a child, was allegedly snorting cocaine off bare bosoms in Joburg just hours before he was due to fly a plane full of passengers back to Heathrow Airport, the Sun reported.

The Jordan Belfort inspired pilot caused a 12-hour delay of the plane that cost British Airways around £100,000 sterling.

This information came to light after Beaton himself bragged about it to a colleague who sounded the alarm and informed the company of what he had done.

He allegedly texted his colleague with the details of his white night.

Based on the text messages between Beaton and his colleague reported in the Sun, it is understood the pilot was partying with two local men, a female Welsh holiday maker and a young Spanish woman.

"I've lost my shirt somewhere and one of the local lads produces a plate with a few lines of coke.

"So then there's a debate about whose chest is the best to do a bump off,” the text messages quoted in The Sun read.

Beaton had to wait for a new flight the next day and was flown back as a passenger.

A replacement first officer for the flight had to be arranged.

Upon arriving at Heathrow, Beaton was tested for drugs and fired when the results came back positive, Sky News reported.

“Safety is always our top priority. The matter was referred to the CAA [Civil Aviation Authority] and this individual no longer works for us,” British Airways was quoted saying.

Besides losing his job, Beaton could be banned from flying in general, should authorities choose to do so after an investigation is conducted.

A lot of pilots fly with hangover from previous nights gigs. That's why I avoid flying on first days of the week.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Towma(f): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Two mistakes:

The girl is not a devil. She was right for exposing him because he is a very reckless pilot that was putting multiple lives at risk just to get a few hours thrill.
She's the responsible one here, I mean would you like to fly on a plane where the pilot is high on cocaine?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by eepeepook: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
White people and cocaine are 5 & 6. Still their policemen look at us like we’re the ones always causing trouble. Most black people smoke weed and call it a day. Lousy ones smoke crack. Anything past alcohol and a blunt, I won’t indulge.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by eldoradoxx: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Artiiclebeast:

Amen.
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by WriterX(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
grin Tell me everything grin grin grin grin

This word shall if na nigerian guy man na there he go for start dey suspect...

Tell me everything....oga pilot turn witch way swallow holy water... grin grin

He is done as a pilot for any major industry, might be taken in by small private ones shall if they too are on drugs. grin

This world is wonderful...na so "tell me evrything take carry food comot for man mouth like that, he don lose wife, lose child, lose court case (cos wife go sue) lose job join!
Re: BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) by Bobxin: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Two mistakes:

The second 'mistake' was technically a "saving grace" he would have put the lives of hundreds in danger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her Football Match (photos) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. / She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.