Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 (33892 Views)

The plantains I bought #1000 and how I prepared it. / See The Fried Ripe Plantain I Bought For ₦100 In Abuja / The Stuff I Bought #500 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by jojothaiv(m): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
cheapie!

I've learnt a new one today. Make I enter bend select go pick another set of cheapie again.
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by AngelicBeing: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
wink
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by gabbytabby: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
You they buy stolen goods. Them go arrest you and your seller soon.

ahnie:
Saw this huge man with a tray of plantain this morning hawking,called him to patronize him told him the amount I wanted and surprising he sold 11 pieces for #500.

He said he buys from yoruba land the reason why it's cheap

As an avid patronizer of cheapie,I told him to bring more tomorrow.
I intend cooking plantain veggie with it
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by ladel(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good buy if not stolen.
2pc for £1 in Northfleet, UK
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by dchamp234(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
benuejosh:
I ate so much plantain and Banana while i was in Ekiti State. This was because i bought them very cheap. I bought a bunch of Banana for N250.00 and it was so big. God bless Mummy Nifesimi. The woman just the give me bananas so much.
Na only plantain she give you?
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
BoldBrainz:

How many States in Nigeria have you actually traveled to?
I am from North Central. School in Adamawa state.
I served in Enugu, I am currently base in PortHarcourt.

And I have been to 85% of states in Nigeria
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Na scam the man tells you that he bought it from yoruba land. Na Plantain season be this and he is also selling so that he will not be counting his loss because if the plantains stays more days his possession na rotten be that.
ahnie:
Saw this huge man with a tray of plantain this morning hawking,called him to patronize him told him the amount I wanted and surprising he sold 11 pieces for #500.

1 Like

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Menclothing: 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
I still bought 10 pieces 1k in ikotun market

Visit Ikire in osun it cost 300 naira this same quantity
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by HRMK: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
this is even cheap in your area!
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by ufuosman(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Over cheap dey worry am
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by eyeses: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Mad o, plantain is one major blessing God gave man. kiss
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by JohnnA1: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:
Tadaaaa food is ready kiss
How did you prepare this?
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Ikpongiton: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Na thief the man thief the plantain.but one thing is sure, the man go still bring more for you, and your him will land in prison.it will not be too long sha.
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Blitzking: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:

500ke
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Edoziesmart(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
ladel:
Good buy if not stolen.
Definitely it is a stolen plantain because no where in Nigeria you will get such plantain at that cheap price.
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Edoziesmart(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Negroid001:

Which state is this? Which area?
The lady base in Warri, Delta state. But I doubt if it is not a stolen plantain because it is too cheap to get it at such price even if the man harvest it from his farm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by adedayoa2(f): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
This one plenty pass the one I dey buy for #500 o grin
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by simfrost90210: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
jeromestarks:

Virginity has nothing to do with men. No hymen underneath man.
However, it's the most important thing in a woman. However takes it from her is forever engraved in her heart.
If you married a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men, you daughters will be fvcked by many guys too before they marry ( that's if they ever marry).

This is why my mom and all my sisters married as a virgin.

A quick one!

What happens to them if peradventure, they get divorced in the marriage and never get back together due to very serious damages?
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Aboguede(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
post=126073146:
We bought the below plantains for #1000 naira here in PH.
You had a good deal Anhie.

We getting ready for dinner @ dem MANNA,
Been a busy day. 😉

The way u dey lie sha grin

This photo was downloaded grin

If u ever no dey collect money from anybody for this ur premeditated madness here then u are mad shocked
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Omoluabi16(m): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Infact,you get plantains and banana at a ridiculously cheap rate at the benin-ore axis. One reason I enjoy those trips na because of cheap fruits and things generally.
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by wisdomkid: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
You didn't share location... Lets know whether na the same Lagos, AbJ na we dey together.
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Aboguede(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
ladel:
Good buy if not stolen.

Cheap there too
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by AfonjaConehead: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
Me and ripe plantain,oh God... just same way I love Dabino too.

At times,I buy the bunch and fry everything and simply munch one by one..... grin
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Mohisah: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Shld anybody complain of plantain theft. Ahswear i go point u o! Fr dis economy wer i buy banana of 10pieces for 800 dis hot aftnn

Abeg gv me ur mail, maybe u go fit arrange 20 bunches of plantain and waybill fr me biko😅
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by jeromestarks: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
simfrost90210:

A quick one!

What happens to them if peradventure, they get divorced in the marriage and never get back together due to very serious damages?
THEY ARE DOOMED!
That's why a woman should never ever try to divorce her husband. She must carefully make the right choice and stick to that choice FOR BETTER or for worse.
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by drimzsmoke(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:

Juju by Iceprince!!!
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Kajaard: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:

You got it for a very good price. I believe that quantity goes for 2k in Lagos.
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by kareemkamil(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Na thief u b, no one can see dis to 500h, talk true, u thief ham
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by ahnie: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
I told him to bring more for me tomorrow,my neighbors were awed,they asked me to buy for them too when getting mine.
Kajaard:

You got it for a very good price. I believe that quantity goes for 2k in Lagos.
Kajdy e over cheap die lolz
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by ahnie: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
One of the Southern states in Nigeria.
wisdomkid:
You didn't share location... Lets know whether na the same Lagos, AbJ na we dey together.
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by efeski(m): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
benuejosh:
I ate so much plantain and Banana while i was in Ekiti State. This was because i bought them very cheap. I bought a bunch of Banana for N250.00 and it was so big. God bless Mummy Nifesimi. The woman just the give me bananas so much.

You came late to the party bro
In my university days @ ile ife circa 2008 a bunch of bananas sold for 50 bucks on the average
Good looking, fresh and sweet as hell
Re: The 11 Pieces Of Ripe Plantains I Bought #500 by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
jeromestarks:

Virginity has nothing to do with men. No hymen underneath man.
However, it's the most important thing in a woman. However takes it from her is forever engraved in her heart.
If you married a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men, you daughters will be fvcked by many guys too before they marry ( that's if they ever marry).

This is why my mom and all my sisters married as a virgin.
Last last na ur type dey marry retired olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / 5 Types Of People You Meet At A Typical Nigerian Buka (mama Put) / How To Make Spaghetti The Right Way ( Using Spaghetti Water)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.