Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon (47973 Views)

NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Endinjustice: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

The guy should just do three things.

—Host Nigeria flag on the moon
—Host Czech Rep flag on the moon
—Host Oduduwa flag on the moon.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Yoruba people and their lovers.

Illiterate,

So you did not see where it was stated that they will loop around.

1 Like

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

God bless Nigeria.
I know you can't read. They're not landing on the moon but they will only move a Ross and see things for themselves. Thiéfnubu supporters sef.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by eepeepook: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
See Steve Aoki among the participants and you Yoruba children chose to highlight someone I know nothing of. May this journey not end like the Titanic sub which imploded earlier in the year.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by MrAgbako: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... Make i no hear say...that starship don lost oo.. undecided
If e lost I go find am come your bedroom 😂
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by emmy512: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

God bless Nigeria.
Hoist

Flags are hoisted
Not host

1 Like

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by NOwazobia: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Only low esteem people always takes solace in the achievement of their people oversea to chest beat with, whole themselves are in ruins, hunger, lowlives and thugs in their native country. 🤦🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:

Mention one Local Government in Kwara State that is not fully Yoruba
And yet the Yoruba tribe are Ben led by an emir. Emir of Ilorin. Sophisticated cowardice. Say this rubbish in front of the emir.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Kingpele(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=LegendHero post=126073559]

How is that your concern Shinedu?

The moment he travels to the moon successfully, it will be on historical record that a Yoruba, Nigerian, & Czech citizen has been to the moon.

[Oga they're not going to the moon just floating around the space
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by ahiboilandgas: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Intresting

Yoruba to colonize Moon

Intresting

why is everthing viewed from the ethnic lens
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by TheSuperX(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
I would love to go there someday too
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by tydi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

God bless Nigeria.

You didn't read where it said they wouldn't land on the moon but rover around it for six days
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Tetraozonaitera: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:
I will only forgive Tinubu if he visits the moon

His mates are doing it he can do it too

U just wan kill this innocent Bulaba .
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Omoawoke2(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
Must it be a Yoruba man. We akpu eaters from the shadow of the sun won’t take this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by tydi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

I know you can't read. They're not landing on the moon but they will only move a Ross and see things for themselves. Thiéfnubu supporters sef.

Endinjustice:

Illiterate,

So you did not see where it was stated that they will loop around.

If I had seen you guys both quoted him I would have left the blind batimus
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by johnjose68: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.icirnigeria.org/yemi-akinyemi-dele-meet-nigerian-going-to-the-moon/

I.pob are already typing i.pob amaka and then when they see that he is an Omoluabi, they start the wail and abuse as usual..bunch of numbers in Obi's statistics cheesy cheesy cheesy

I.pob, when are you going to develop the moon cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by qtx(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Source: https://www.icirnigeria.org/yemi-akinyemi-dele-meet-nigerian-going-to-the-moon/

Stop celebrating people who claim to be Nigerians by birth in developed countries but dont know what is happening here and dont even care. In fact some of them dont even want it mentioned that they have root in nigeria. Footballers alike share this attribute.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Ofemmanu1: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Intresting
Yoruba to colonize Moon
Intresting

Shey na marginallized potopoto basterrd Jew Dem go carry go Moon?!
tufia!
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Horus(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Ofemmanu1: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

If you no mention Tinubu one day, you go die?!

Tinubu matter don colonize your brains.

SMH

3 Likes

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by TheClassic1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

Go ask Fulanis

They’ll give you a befitting answer with small upper cut
U just like to open ur mouth like a duck so that people will know u are here abi
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Integrafamoo: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

His original certificates are there
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Btruth: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
.... proudly Nigeria ❤️❤️❤️
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Ofemmanu1: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
obiekunie01:
This gay when na him boyfriend selected him.

A PBS mind in an MTV world.

Lamentations if a marginillised potopoto monkey.

1 Like

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by bionixs: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Intresting

Yoruba to colonize Moon

Intresting

they have started again. Which one is NOT landing on the moon ? I don’t want to hear implosion again o . We already have a lot pity situations already .

Not landing on the moon .Which 419 moon travel is that one
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Ofemmanu1: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
RepoMan007:
Boring trip.

Is it your trip?

Is it your money?!

Must you condemn everything?!

Unfortunate and inconsequential potopoto basterrd condemning Technocrats.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by princeSammyz: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hopefully he becomes the first Nigerian visit the moon.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by bionixs: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

Una don start

Yoruba wey no fit colonize Kwara wan colonize moon
ask them o!
They are not landing on the moon o. Why not just sit back at home and sight the moon from your window. No be the same thing ?
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Chibuzoripob: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
grin Ur father should either be Tinubu junior/age mate. Drag him to the moon instead
Taylor92:

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by bionixs: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:

Which of the Kwara? And why will Yoruba colonize Kwara a Yoruba state
so NORTHERN Nigeria is now Yoruba, abi ?
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by iamtardey: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Envy don start again.
and I hear say jealousy no good o 😂😂😂 I wonder which part him dey fight for. Definitely not this part.😂😂😂🤍✌🏿🇳🇬
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by ucheuzor1(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
He cant even identify that he is a Yoruba. Because of the name, yoruba people are already claiming him. He no even send una self.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Ofemmanu1: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

And yet the Yoruba tribe are Ben led by an emir. Emir of Ilorin. Sophisticated cowardice. Say this rubbish in front of the emir.

Mention one LGA in Kwara that is no fully Yoruba, you are talking nonsense.

You have a vacuum-tube brain in a microchip world.

Stupid Obbydafts.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps / Mini Bus Made By UNIZIK Engineers, Looking Better Than Ever / Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.