Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon (47969 Views)

NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Justiceleague1: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

Kwara na Yoruba state keh

Be like you just wake from Coma
Don't mind that bagga,he will soon quickly go and prostrate very flat on the ground for his Fulani emir grin
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by bizzibodi(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Make una no go pfuck for moon cause darkness oooo!
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by themes009(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Big lie, his not the first Nigeria man
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Kay25(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Irony1:

you don't have sense.
Thank u
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Tlordi: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wow..na Yoruba people close to heaven to meet God.. Igbo and hausa na ...... ****. Make any of u no attack me Oo
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Mention one LGA in Kwara that is no fully Yoruba, you are talking nonsense.

You have a vacuum-tube brain in a microchip world.

Stupid Obbydafts.
Who is the Oba of Ilorin. Slaves been led conquered by the Fulanis. Hehhhehehe
Dey play
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Pque(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
I read 9 crew members flying around the moon, but I see 11 people.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Ofemmanu1: 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
Who is the Oba of Ilorin. Slaves been led conquered by the Fulanis. Hehhhehehe Dey play
You're so dense, light bends around you.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Mummiesboy: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:

Which of the Kwara? And why will Yoruba colonize Kwara a Yoruba state
Emir of Kwara. Is this another tittle for oba?
Fulanis owns Kwara state
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Pque(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
thedio:

Pategi,Kiama,Baruten,Edu,Moro,Asa.

So which of all these 6 local governments mentioned here are fulani occupied LGA. All these ones are full of tapa tribes.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by olajac: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2023
How was the moon?🤣🤣
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by ASAPFERG: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
While igbos dominate jails globally, Yoruba are going to the moon cool

2 Likes

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by ASAPFERG: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
NAC1666:

Yoruba man among the crew?,am already scared of it success. Why not Igbo man?, That can set up business enterprise anywhere,even on the Moon
first of all set up business in Asian prisons that you dominate first grin

Stupid animal tribe

2 Likes

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by tivta(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hope it won't end like ocean blue debacle...
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Bimpe29: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
It's one of the Omoluabis again, the Pace Setters.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Allisgud: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
Make Dem no go their go dey form omonile
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by nolywe(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Why do they all look like gays...🤔🤔🤔
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Illegal1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:
I will only forgive Tinubu if he visits the moon

His mates are doing it he can do it too

omoh.........in other words,u don't even plan to 4gv tinubu in ur life time.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by phemmyfour: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

Una don start

Yoruba wey no fit colonize Kwara wan colonize moon
We are generous, donated Kwara to the fulanis
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by qtx(m): 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Well that guy was in Lagos few years ago organizing seminars.

A true Yoruba blood never forget his source. Our ancestors will always call them back.
ewor orisa! grin
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by tiger28: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
See HOW this Yoruba Boy is telling the World about Nigeria?? He no forget HOME!

This is WHY I love the Yorubas and their Culture eventhough I am a Northerner.

These guys always make sure to talk about Home. I have NEVER seen a Yoruba in the diaspora shy away from letting the World know about their Culture or Tribe.

I won't even be surprised if this Boy Sabi Yoruba well.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by PepeXKermit: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
America will burn itself soon. Them don turn science and tech to diversity and inclusion. Useless werey people
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by thatigboman: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Bliss62:

dont allow gambari get angry with u for this your careless talk
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by naturalwaves: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

The guy should just do three things.

—Host Nigeria flag on the moon
—Host Czech Rep flag on the moon
—Host Oduduwa flag on the moon.

God bless Nigeria.
God bless Yoruba people and their lovers.
The word is "Hoist" not "host".

2 Likes

Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Basher8583: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
LegendHero:

God bless Nigeria.

I'm sorry to say but they are all on a suicide mission of no return.

AstroPhysicist and people of similar interest will understand what Im saying
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by LegendHero(m): 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Basher8583:

I'm sorry to say but they are all on a suicide mission of no return.

AstroPhysicist and people of similar interest will understand what Im saying

They are using Spacex.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Charles545: 4:53am On Sep 30, 2023
HOIST is the better word NOT host.

LegendHero:

God bless Nigeria.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by MrSly(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2023
Bliss62:

A Yoruba state yet in the soul hands of your Fulani masters. To the extent that your Fulani masters did not allow you to celebrate your traditional festival in your so called land. I really give it to Yoruba and the fact that they keep claiming know it all in the glaring eyes of servitude right in their very own land is what beats my imagination. Self dignity and identity is all.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by MrSly(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Bliss62:

Mention one Local Government in Kwara State that is not fully Yoruba
And yet you could not celebrate your traditional festival.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by Smithwilliams826: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2023
Which moon? Photoshop. And editing.
Re: DearMoon Mission: Meet The First Nigerian Man Going To The Moon by ucheuzor1(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

We all know he's Igbo na ...

Okay, thanks. I'll make my inquiries on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekhator Lucky Creates 'Generator' And 'Blender' From Plastic Scraps / Mini Bus Made By UNIZIK Engineers, Looking Better Than Ever / Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.