Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed (48619 Views)

Photo: Ikeja BRT Station Just Behind The Ikeja Train Station / Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / The Beauty Of The Ikeja Bus Terminal At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Afamed: 9:36am On Sep 29, 2023
LZAA:

Stay on topic
Stop deviating πŸ˜„

We will continue to expose your Pandora fraud

The one who did next to nothing when he was a Gov , for good 8 years, but suddenly he goes around deceiving people on how to develop Nigeria
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by LZAA: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2023
Afamed:

We will continue to expose your Pandora fraud

The one who did next to nothing when he was a Gov , for good 8 years, but suddenly he goes around deceiving people on how to develop Nigeria
Smh
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by ba7man(m): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:

Ignored. Its Morning you should be working
Whatever, negative people are repulsive.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Wujio: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2023
ba7man:
Whatever, negative people are repulsive.

Pe le ti e alabosi. I must agree wtih you narratives to be positive
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by ba7man(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:

Pe le ti e alabosi. I must agree wtih you narratives to be positive
You're repulsive.

Your attitude stinks through your posts.

You must be going through a lot. God help you......say Amen.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Afamed: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2023
LZAA:

Smh
The facts and figures I posted, about your Pandora fraud, you did not deny any of them.

The Shm is on you and your Pandora fraud you are promoting
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Never4getU: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:
Noise. Break down Lagos and rebuild. Mainland Lagos has failed across all ramifications. From tragfic flow to housing to health care, to sanitation, to waste control, to wet lands management, to foods market, to foods provision, to security, to electioneerring handling, to quality of life, to water body management, to taxation funds use and management, Lagos has failed woefully across all facets of life. I'd rather be in Ogwashi Ukwu, Ogbomoso, illorin, than thrashy Lagos

The street rats would defend it not understanding what we elites see given its financial prowess. For a state raking in almost a trillion from taxes across every fifteen, months, it has failed to get any thing right. Whereas. Governance is easier with large pool of funds. Repair one sector and move to thr next and one by one, the entire system would be revamped, but no, Lagos has been sand-bagged and captured by elderly cultists eho see it as a thiefry tool.

Thats why the supporters of the ProEthnic groups would never understand when elites try to speak and direct light into the OPAQUENESS, that personifies Lagos as an entity. From its liquid monthly tax accruals to the access to Bond markets and Banking system to raise funds, Lagos sits on massive gold mine yet doesnt look like its potential

Tueh. I left that slum long ago. And to you Lekki dwellers, dobt try to persuade me, Taiwo in illorin is saner than the whole of Lagos municipal put together.

Lagos needs to be deep-dipped in the Atlantic ocean for cleansing and then revamped

Abuja is saner !

Mumu yet ur business is run from Lagos in fact Lagos is the place where u bought the phone with which u're typing this trash
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by LZAA: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2023
Afamed:

The facts and figures I posted, about your Pandora fraud, you did not deny any of them.

The Shm is on you and your Pandora fraud you are promoting
🀨🀨🀨
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Beolly(m): 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:
Noise. Break down Lagos and rebuild. Mainland Lagos has failed across all ramifications. From tragfic flow to housing to health care, to sanitation, to waste control, to wet lands management, to foods market, to foods provision, to security, to electioneerring handling, to quality of life, to water body management, to taxation funds use and management, Lagos has failed woefully across all facets of life. I'd rather be in Ogwashi Ukwu, Ogbomoso, illorin, than thrashy Lagos

The street rats would defend it not understanding what we elites see given its financial prowess. For a state raking in almost a trillion from taxes across every fifteen, months, it has failed to get any thing right. Whereas. Governance is easier with large pool of funds. Repair one sector and move to thr next and one by one, the entire system would be revamped, but no, Lagos has been sand-bagged and captured by elderly cultists eho see it as a thiefry tool.

Thats why the supporters of the ProEthnic groups would never understand when elites try to speak and direct light into the OPAQUENESS, that personifies Lagos as an entity. From its liquid monthly tax accruals to the access to Bond markets and Banking system to raise funds, Lagos sits on massive gold mine yet doesnt look like its potential

Tueh. I left that slum long ago. And to you Lekki dwellers, dobt try to persuade me, Taiwo in illorin is saner than the whole of Lagos municipal put together.

Lagos needs to be deep-dipped in the Atlantic ocean for cleansing and then revamped

Abuja is saner !
Lol you can never have a Lagos in SADeast.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by Beolly(m): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Kog45:
Hmmm September 26th,2023 moniker…it’s well o.
Lol the guy thinks he's smart. We know where he comes from always bitter.
Re: The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed by lapintoz: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
See Dangote linage turn ipig propagandist for NL

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Wujio:

As usual bigoted rants. If i talk about my lineage. Your cultist gangs would gather to come steal from us. Stfu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics / 40 Old Photos That Will Show You How Times Have Changed In Nigeria / Arinta Waterfalls, Ekiti State.(pictures/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.